PDA

View Full Version : How often do you go on vacation? Where's your favorite vacation spot?

hardboiled
05-17-2006, 11:48 PM
I go like once a year if I'm lucky, last time was last spring to San Diego... I loved waking up and running on the beach, and being a pervert.

1.Anyhow, how often do you guys go vacationing?

2. Where would you suggest visiting?

3. Where would you want to go?

Me, I want to check out the coral reef in Australia b4 its gone. That Nemo movie is set there!

Shoeberto
05-17-2006, 11:51 PM
1. Rarely.
2. Someplace different from where you are.
3. Arkansas.

rubah
05-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Generally once a year

St. Croix, VI, New Orleans, Dover England,

I'd like to go back to colorado and to hawaii. currently I have plans for ohio!

Chris
05-18-2006, 12:32 AM
1.Anyhow, how often do you guys go vacationing?

- Twice and sometimes three times a year.
- Try Paris. My favourite place in the world!
- Ireland.

Faris
05-18-2006, 12:56 AM
1. Rarely.
2. I don't know.
3. I don't know, somewhere without my parents?

Mr. Graves
05-18-2006, 04:17 AM
1. very, very rarely.
2. Los Angeles. Anywhere around Orange County is good. I'd suggest the Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, and Knott's Berry Farm.
3. See above. Also Seoul, Korea, Osaka or Tokyo, Japan, or Rome, Italy.

Yuffie514
05-18-2006, 05:20 AM
1) Christmas Break...California
2) Summer/Spring Break...usually overseas in places such as:

Summer (?) 1999: Vietnam and Cambodia
Summer or Spring 2001: China
Spring 2006: Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia

Asia is Heaven IMO...

hardboiled
05-18-2006, 07:15 AM
1. very, very rarely.
2. Los Angeles. Anywhere around Orange County is good. I'd suggest the Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, and Knott's Berry Farm.
3. See above. Also Seoul, Korea, Osaka or Tokyo, Japan, or Rome, Italy.

Cool, I haven't been to LA yet, sounds like fun out there.. but I definetely want to go to Rome, I'm a history major and like European ancient history.

Is Japan like a different world than the U.S.? cause it seems to push the technology envelope in numeroous aspects. I saw that they have virtual reality games in some arcades.. They also have some fad tech. like a toilet that washes your butt for you.. Lazy Americans would be in heaven there!

Breine
05-18-2006, 03:31 PM
1. Anyhow, how often do you guys go vacationing?
Hmm, about 1-2 times a year... it depends on so many things really.

I liked London a lot and it is very much a city worth visiting, but Paris is also a beautiful and atmospheric city.

There are so many places I'd like to go - there are really too many to list them here, but some of them are: New York, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan etc. etc. etc.

~SapphireStar~
05-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Once a year and its to our home in Westport, County Mayo Ireland. We have our own house over there which saves staying in a hotel. And our relatives live across the road and they keep it clean for when we come visit.

Jebus
05-18-2006, 03:48 PM
1. Almost never
2. Anywhere near the ocean.
3. Somewhere near the ocean, but uncrowded and without a beach.

Zeldy
05-18-2006, 04:51 PM
1. Anyhow, how often do you guys go vacationing?
- Usually once a year. Though this year both me and my brother refused to go anywhere and my parent's can't leave me with my brother so we won :p. Im not a Sun person.

- Majorca was nice. Too hot for my liking though. When I got off the plane in the Sa Coma airport I could have fainted.

- Finland. I love snow.

kikimm
05-18-2006, 05:29 PM
We didn't go anywhere ever until I was about 14, and since then we've started taking 2 or 3 trips a year. Out of everywhere we've been, I think I liked Florida the most. We went in May, so the weather was perfect, and I had a really fun time there. :D It's so different over there.

I WANT to go to a lot of places, but Sweden and England the most. Italy and Greece would also be great.

hardboiled
05-18-2006, 06:21 PM
We didn't go anywhere ever until I was about 14, and since then we've started taking 2 or 3 trips a year. Out of everywhere we've been, I think I liked Florida the most. We went in May, so the weather was perfect, and I had a really fun time there. :D It's so different over there.

I WANT to go to a lot of places, but Sweden and England the most. Italy and Greece would also be great.

Its nice to start vacationing right? Yeah, Florida had a laid back atmosphere to it, it was kinda hot but lots of fun. I went during March, and I still found it kinda hot, but adapted fast by running outside in the 100+ weather on their highways, that was fun for me. But Disneyland was even better!

Cid Vicious
05-18-2006, 06:30 PM
1. I've been on holiday three times, Never outside the UK.
Last time was In 2000.

2. Highlands of Scotland.

3. Bora Bora.

Rye
05-18-2006, 09:06 PM
I've only been on vacation once, when I was 10, so I don't know. I'm supposed to go on a vacation for 8 days for my 16th birthday to the Carribeans soon though! I wanna go to Europe.

Laugh at face of Danger
05-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Greece! Namely Corfu, and other Grecian Islands

... sorry, that cracks me up

Shiny
05-18-2006, 09:31 PM
1. Once every year.

2. Barbados

3. Hawaii and Puerta Rico