PDA

View Full Version : Uh...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-18-2006, 12:27 AM
For some reason to me it looks like the girl in this game has kind of the same 'eye' thing going like Yuna. You see how one eye looks darker than the other? Or is it just me? This has been bugging me for a while. Can anyone clarify?

DeathKnight
05-18-2006, 12:35 AM
It's just you, they'll NEVER be a babe like Yuna again, Yuna's the best of the best :love:

But this babe's cute too.

Now.........if her eyes were pink........man...that'd be ISANELY awesome:)

rubah
05-18-2006, 01:05 AM
Heterochromia is typically more pronounced than this. I say no.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-18-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I knew it was just me :D

Crossblades
05-18-2006, 02:17 AM
looks the same to me

mooglebunni608
05-18-2006, 06:09 AM
yeah, her eyes do look like yuna's a bit....
:D

SeeDRankLou
05-18-2006, 06:49 PM
It's the lighting, there's some shade over her left eye, so it looks a little darker. Look at this one:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/eyes.jpg

The lighting on her eyes is better in this one, they're the same.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-18-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh, okay. Thanks for showing me :D

Kamrusepas
05-19-2006, 12:21 PM
I thought that was a guy... Anyways, I think it's just the lighting.

Avarice-ness
05-23-2006, 10:54 PM
I thought that was a guy... Anyways, I think it's just the lighting.
I thought it was a guy too at first.
Then I realized her hair would be really hard to actually have, straight pointy bangs on half of the front of her head then the rest of the flowing hair looks soft and... flowy and thinning too, Like she is a mix of Cloud and Celes, She's cloud and Celes' baby. =OOOOO.

As for the eyes, Yeah.. It was just the lighting, and they're just extremely blue. <3.

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 01:17 AM
I think its the position of the light, they look the same to me. Although the only Yuna link Ive noticed is her clothes. Remind me alot of FFX2.

Serapy
05-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Huh, is that a girl for real? O_O

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 09:27 PM
What?

Moon Rabbits
05-25-2006, 01:37 AM

I don't get how people are mistaking her for a boy. Honestly. She is feminine.

Khaotic
05-25-2006, 02:10 AM

I don't get how people are mistaking her for a boy. Honestly. She is feminine.
Agreed.

Meat Puppet
05-25-2006, 02:54 AM
Probably the past of feminine males has confused them.

Moon Rabbits
05-25-2006, 04:20 AM
Or maybe people just aren't used to a girl kicking ass?

LunarWeaver
05-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Maybe Final Fantasy fans just aren't used to seeing what girls look like, and it has caused much gender confusion.

Personally, I don't think she looks like Yuna at all. Yuna looks like 10 women who breeded upon themselves and popped out a baby that was beautiful and yet completely strange.

Once again I've made so much sense everything was clarified. *smug*

Avarice-ness
05-25-2006, 05:45 AM
Maybe Final Fantasy fans just aren't used to seeing what girls look like, and it has caused much gender confusion.

Personally, I don't think she looks like Yuna at all. Yuna looks like 10 women who breeded upon themselves and popped out a baby that was beautiful and yet completely strange.

But there really shouldn't be gender confusion for females, Lulu was apparently female, Yuna, Rikku, Rinoa, Quistis...
It's always been the men that look like girls, which is prolly why everyone's "wait.. that's a chick... Damn, I thought it was a man"
I think they're trying to screw with fan-girls heads, You know the ones, the one's that prey of Tidus and Kadaj and such.

I still say this one's a cross of Cloud and Celes. *nods.*

Sephex
05-25-2006, 07:26 AM
Yuna is related to David Bowie while this girl is not. Thread over.

FallenAngel411
05-25-2006, 07:30 AM
I think they're trying to screw with fan-girls heads, You know the ones, the one's that prey of Tidus and Kadaj and such.

Could be. I thought it was a really hot guy at first glance, until I got a look at a full-body screen. Now she's the only FF girl that is incredibly hot to me. Square is messing with my sexuality! :kaocry2:

Avarice-ness
05-25-2006, 07:33 AM

Could be. I thought it was a really hot guy at first glance, until I got a look at a full-body screen. Now she's the only FF girl that is incredibly hot to me. Square is messing with my sexuality! :kaocry2:
xD [edit] Oh hey you fixed it. ^^;
And yeah.. See I had no clue that it was a chick until I saw boobs. Of course I like the manly men.. My favorite FF men so far have been Sabin, Auron, and Loz. d-n n;

Moon Rabbits
05-25-2006, 10:46 PM

Ew.

I still say this one's a cross of Cloud and Celes. *nods.*

Any Celes is good Celes!

I thought it was a really hot guy at first glance,

I didn't, I still don't get how people are confusing them.

FallenAngel411
05-26-2006, 06:07 AM

Check the pic in the first post. The way Square makes its characters, that face could easily belong to either a woman or a man (and I'm not one of the people against androgyny, I'm just stating fact). And that was my first look at the girl. So sue me for thinking she was a guy at first.

~SapphireStar~
05-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Shes looks very female to me. How can people think shes a guy?!

Miriel
05-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Shes looks very female to me. How can people think shes a guy?!
Cause a lot of FF guys tend to look kinda feminine. :p

Rye
05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
I thought she was a guy too. I mean, even Tidus looks more feminine than her. xD

DeathKnight
05-26-2006, 07:22 PM
I thought she was a guy too. I mean, even Tidus looks more feminine than her. xD

Oh wow, some people have SERIOUS male/female qualifications. CLEARLY she looks like a babe.

Avarice-ness
05-26-2006, 07:43 PM
She looks more female in the second picture someone posted. In the first one, I think it's her nose shape that makes her look sort of male. Her lips are apparently female and her eyes could go either way but lean more towards female. Her eyebrows too bother me some but hey, no judging here. All you would really have to do to make her look more manly would be give her a wider jaw line, and her chin be more square.
<3.

Juniper Jade
05-28-2006, 01:23 AM
I didn't confuse her with a man. I knew it was a girl since I saw the trailor on G4.

Moon Rabbits
05-28-2006, 01:38 AM

Check the pic in the first post. The way Square makes its characters, that face could easily belong to either a woman or a man (and I'm not one of the people against androgyny, I'm just stating fact). And that was my first look at the girl. So sue me for thinking she was a guy at first.

I'll see /you/ in court.

FallenAngel411
05-28-2006, 08:35 AM

I'll see /you/ in court.

You amuse us. :3

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2006, 06:42 AM
ZOMG HER EYES ARE BLUE!!!!!

No.78
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
ZOMG HER EYES ARE BLUE!!!!!

*spits out drink*

/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!!!

Wait...

...?

Araciel
09-08-2006, 03:51 PM
never saw the picture before...it's a girl. the eyes and the lips

Coronet
10-16-2006, 05:56 PM
She was said to have been modeled after Cloud as a "female version of Cloud". She kind of looks it, no?

Dynast-Kid
10-28-2006, 06:41 AM
I agree completely with Moon Rabbits. The long eyelashes, full lips, long flowy hair...There's nothing masculine about her.

Square is messing with my sexuality!

Yes, yes they are. Tidus, Vaan & Reks, Sora...Square is just teasing the sexually insecure fanboys by tossing some girly guys their way.

pantsofpower
11-16-2006, 05:53 AM
Everyone go watch the trailer: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/e306/titles/fabula/ff13/e3trailer.html
That clears that up.

Sorceress_Louella
02-16-2007, 10:23 AM

i laughed out loud with this post hehe. i thought the first pic looked like a guy too. maybe this character is like a cross-dresser or he-she?

Hazzard
02-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Lets get this out in da clear..

I think the girl looks very attractive, and theres summin about her which makes her stand out, in my opinion. Maybe cause she dont care as much as the other girly girls in previous FF's, and she just doing her thang. KICKING ASS!!!

Shes probably the most attractive out of all of them, and i agree she does look masculine in the first post, but in the second post...She looks amazingly beautiful...!!!

Go Lightning!!! You got my vote...

Catblepus
02-19-2007, 09:45 PM
hmm . i think she resembles squall a bit.
i didn't mix the genders at first glance