PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst ff game ever made

cloud101
05-18-2006, 01:38 PM
I dont know cause ive only got one at the moment but all my frends keep saying that 10-2 is the worst ever made :confused:

Chris
05-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Of the ones I've played. I would have to name FFIV as the worst FF ever made. This is just me! I didn't like it. I know a lot of people do, but I did not like it. :)

DudeSon2004
05-18-2006, 04:32 PM
I know this isn't a game, but I'll say ''Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within''.

Crossblades
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM

Dell
05-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Final Fantasy III - Japanese...:(
Final Fantasy XI - Anything is okay but online...:(

Elpizo
05-18-2006, 06:50 PM
There is no worst FF game. There is personal opinion.
Tehre are FF who are better than some otehrs, which doesn't mean the others are bad.

LunarWeaver
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
If someone but a twinkie of doom next to my temple forced me to decide... I'd say Final Fantasy 1...yeah it started the whole shebang, but it's sure nothing like the greatness the series evolved into.

Cid Vicious
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
VIII. I kept waiting for something good to happen, but It never did.

crazybayman
05-18-2006, 07:09 PM
X-2 IMO.

DudeSon2004
05-18-2006, 07:29 PM
'Insert message here''.

~SapphireStar~
05-18-2006, 07:58 PM
9 and CC were my least favs.

Darth Cid
05-19-2006, 03:01 AM
9 and CC were my least favs.

Zidane: LOL. I knew you were going to say 9, I disagree with you on 9, but I agree with you on CC, I didn't like it very much, I sort of think it was just a way to keep Square on good terms with Nintendo, I dunno.

EDIT - No flame intended, but I think it's the end of the world, ~SS~ and I are agreeing on something, LOL

RyanML
05-19-2006, 03:02 AM
Tactics on the gameboy advance...

Darth Cid
05-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Zidane: I've haven't played FFTA, but I didn't like FFT, I'd have to say that's the worst one out of them. I didn't like that the battles lasted so long, and then it was some text and then another battle, I like being able to walk around and have my characters interact with people.

Moon Rabbits
05-19-2006, 03:30 AM
If someone but a twinkie of doom next to my temple forced me to decide... I'd say Final Fantasy 1...yeah it started the whole shebang, but it's sure nothing like the greatness the series evolved into.

Zeromus_X
05-19-2006, 03:37 AM
There is no worst FF game. There is personal opinion.
There are FF who are better than some others, which doesn't mean the others are bad.

BustaMo
05-19-2006, 03:43 AM
FFXI because of being online only, and there's no way I'm paying the monthly fee's ontop of buy the game by itself. Then the expansions...etc. I'm a console gamer, so I picked FFXI.

Meat Puppet
05-19-2006, 04:15 AM
Out of the two I've played I'm going to have to say VIII.

godden18
05-19-2006, 10:54 AM
cc AND TACTICS(damn tactics was /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif)

Slothy
05-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Out of all of them FFI. Granted it's not it's fault. It was the first, but as a result doesn't hold up well now. Every game in this series after it (not to mention a lot of other RPG's out there) has improved on the gameplay, story, and every other element if you ask me. To be honest though, I've never played all the way through the NES entries, so I'll include my pic out of the FF's I have played through (everything from IV on). Of those, FFVIII is the weakest if you ask me. It's plot wasn't very good, and especially suffered from a poorly handled plot twist. I didn't find any of the characters very endearing, the soundtrack was the weakest in the series since the NES days if you ask me, and although I loved the Junction system as a concept, it holds the title for most easily exploited battle system in the series history. Even when I don't jack up character stats early on, it's still too easy a game.

Would anyone believe that I actually like FFVIII though? I really do, I just find these sticking points I have with it keep it from being a truly great FF in my eyes.

Fantasy Fan
05-20-2006, 01:29 PM
X-2 is by far the worst one ever. Square went down after the biggest /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif-flick ever "The Spirits Within"

Twilight Edge
05-20-2006, 07:10 PM

Holy hell.And I ACTUALLY THOUGHT it was good before I started playing FF games.(yeah,FF:SW was the reason I started playing FF,guess that still contributes a little)

minki
05-20-2006, 07:21 PM
IMO, it's X-2.

Graphically, it's a breathtaking game. However, the gameplay is hectic and confusing, and the story is just so...un-FF. I didn't get very far in it before I had to hang it up; I just couldn't stand the game.

Fantasy Fan
05-20-2006, 07:31 PM
X-2, it just didn't work. Like the simpsons episode with Ricky Jivei

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 11:50 AM
I dont know cause ive only got one at the moment but all my frends keep saying that 10-2 is the worst ever made :confused:
actually there are no worst ff games...all are good and great...

Prancing Mad
05-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Has everybody forgotten Mystic Quest? lol

Carmilla
05-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Regular series would have to be FF2.

The worst spin off game is probably Crystal Chronicles or X-2. :choc2:

Ifirit's Fury
05-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Mystic Quest.....hands down

crazybayman
05-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Graphically, it's a breathtaking game. However, the gameplay is hectic and confusing, and the story is just so...un-FF. I didn't get very far in it before I had to hang it up; I just couldn't stand the game.
Same here.

Sacrilege!
hehe, no, of course its nothing like the greatness the series evolved into. Could you even imagine what kind of games the playstation FF's would evolve into back in 1987?

For that reason, I think FF1 is deserving of the title "Father of ALL Final Fantasies". Of course its not up to the same standards as all Final Fantasys since, because it was made in 1987. However it was truly groundbreaking stuff. It spurred the development of one of the longest lasting video game series ever.

If it weren't for FF1, there would be no FF2, FF3, FFMQ, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF11, FF12, FF13, FF7DoC, FFCC, FFCrisis Core, FF13vs, FF13agito.

Imagine a world without those games. *dies*

Fantasy Fan
05-23-2006, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't say ther is a bad one in the original series because they were all the best at the time. Or they were supposed to be.

Mr.Lockhart
05-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Like many other here, I don't think there is one Final Fantasy game that is crap. This being said, FF III, VIII and X-2 are the ones that I like the least. Still, some parts are really good.

finaloblivion
05-24-2006, 06:25 AM
1=just not up to par with the rest 2=havent played 3=havent played 4=sucked 5=havent played 6=rocked socks 7=up there with the best 8=terribly good if you decide to play through the whole thing 9=also very good if you decide to stick with it 10=awesome, terrible dialogue tho 10-2=worst ever 11=sucks...im not an online gaming guy 12=looks fantastic tactics=awesome

FallenAngel411
05-24-2006, 06:50 AM
X-2. Charlie's Angels and RPGs do not mix.

DarkLadyNyara
05-24-2006, 07:42 AM
X-2. Charlie's Angels and RPGs do not mix.
:laugh:

I dislike VIII. I think it could have been much better. All that wasted potential...:cry:

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 08:26 AM
there is no worst ff game...
but there is best ff game...

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-24-2006, 03:43 PM
ekinserge, there's no need to post the same thing more than once. If you have nothing more to add to the thread, don't post in it again.

edczxcvbnm
05-24-2006, 04:39 PM
FFVI...it tis a beast the must be slain. The game has made monkey's commit suicide in clinical trials. It isn't a game...ITS A MONSTER!

Shiny
05-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Cyrstal Chronicals, because they didn't make it for playstation!:mad: But seriously, X-2 is the worst. Then everything else is either good, great, or alright.

dodhungry
05-24-2006, 11:07 PM
FF X-2 I dislike the most. I played about 10 mins then set it down and now its a dust collecter for the rest of my games.

FF CC is the next cause after the first time I found out it is really repeditive.

jesteranimefreak
05-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Entire series (Spinoffs/movies/OVAs included)
I - VI: Never played.
VII: very good. out of what I've played/watched this is second best.
VII-AC: Best.
VII-Last Order: Great... needs to be translated into English and expanded.
Other VII related spinoffs: Never played/watched.
VIII, IX: Never Played.
X: Only got a little bit through this one.... graphically better than VII, but didn't grab me.
X-2: Better than X in storyline department (IMHO). About 1/3-1/2 way done with this one.
XI: Don't have the funds to play.
XII: Won't be released until October
XIII and related Spinoffs: Still in developent.
Legend of the Crystals anime: seen bits and pieces of it... not enough to make an opinion.
Spirits Within: What got me started with the whole franchise. granted it's not great it is what has inspired me so I can never say it was the worst.
Unlimited (anime): ughh.......

I don't think I've forgotten anything...

crazybayman
05-25-2006, 05:19 PM
VIII, IX: Never Played.
My god play these.

X: Only got a little bit through this one.... graphically better than VII, but didn't grab me.
Play it through.

LunarWeaver
05-25-2006, 06:15 PM
X-2: Better than X in storyline department (IMHO). About 1/3-1/2 way done with this one

:O

jesteranimefreak
05-26-2006, 02:43 AM
X-2: Better than X in storyline department (IMHO). About 1/3-1/2 way done with this one

:O

what? I like the fact that there is a female protagonist (and don't go sprouting of about the fact that she was in X on the good side. and what not. by protagonist I mean the Top Good Person.) Even though I'm a guy I'm more partial to a female lead.

LunarWeaver
05-26-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm sorry hearing X-2's story is better then X's sent me into a state of hypothermia.

Opinions are never wrong,opinions are never wrong, opinions are never wrong...Must...chant to self...

rubah
05-26-2006, 06:36 AM
x-2 was fun. More fun than ff4 or ff9 for sure. Those are probably the ones i like least, 9 better than 4.

LunarWeaver
05-26-2006, 06:57 AM
I do wish I could plug X-2's battle systems into other Final Fantasies. :cry:

DarkLadyNyara
05-26-2006, 07:07 AM
I'm gonna have to play X-2, just to see what the fuss is. That game gets dissed more than any other game I know of.

rubah
05-26-2006, 07:12 AM
you have to play it with an open fun-loving mind!

DarkLadyNyara
05-26-2006, 07:50 AM
you have to play it with an open fun-loving mind!
There goes that idea. ;)

Dell
05-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I like FFX-2 more than FFX because:

1. More endings
2. Fun Mini-games
3. Dressphere and Garment Grid
4. Sphere Break, this one is better than Blitzball
5. Shuyin and Lenne, my favourite couple.

FFX have poor character and poor storyline, of course when the sequel came, it'll be poor too. (I wish FFX-2 was call FFXI, FFXII, FFXIII or FFIV).

EDIT: FFIX have the best character among all FF and was followed by FFVI.

DeathKnight
05-26-2006, 05:56 PM
FFVII and IX, bleh.

VII-2 characters who drain the whole story line with STUPID theories.

IX-Zidane and Garnet drain all the story to themselves, making all the other characters MEANINGLESS

Dell
05-26-2006, 06:50 PM
FFVII and IX, bleh.

IX-Zidane and Garnet drain all the story to themselves, making all the other characters MEANINGLESS

Why are you replying to my post? It's my opinion afterall.

Dreddz
05-27-2006, 12:26 AM
Probably Mystic Quest, out of the main series, FFII.

DeathKnight
05-27-2006, 04:00 AM
FFVII and IX, bleh.

Why are you replying to my post? It's my opinion afterall.

I did not quote you.

Darth Cid
05-27-2006, 04:29 AM
Zidane: Wait, and Cecil and Rosa don't drain FFIV? Locke and Celes doesn't pull the spotlight away from Terra? I failed to see where your point is about Zidane and Garnet draining FFIX. Final Fantasy is always based on two characters alone, it's what FF is built on my friend.

DeathKnight
05-27-2006, 05:30 AM
Zidane: Wait, and Cecil and Rosa don't drain FFIV? Locke and Celes doesn't pull the spotlight away from Terra? I failed to see where your point is about Zidane and Garnet draining FFIX. Final Fantasy is always based on two characters alone, it's what FF is built on my friend.

I can CLEARLY remember Quistis' importance in FFVIII, and Laguna's, and Zell's. I can CLEARLY remember Kihmari's importance, Auron's, Lulu's, Wakka's, etc.

So no, FFs are not based on 2 characters as far as I can see. GREAT rpgs are NEVER focused on 2 characters(Tales Of Symphonia, Skies Of Arcadia, Grandia II, Thousand Arms, etc.)

Darth Cid
05-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Zidane: If no FFs are based on two characters, aren't you contradicting yourself in saying FFVII and FFIX was based on two characters earlier? FFX was all about Tidus and Yuna laughing about nothing. I've played FFVIII and I don't even know who Quistis and Zell are, that's how much attention they were given...Laguna wasn't given as much attention as he should have given, providing he saved the world from Adel, but attention is still and some reason always is on Rinoa hitting on Squall. Let's drop this arguement though before we go into spam-flaming, anyway, FFX-2 was completely unneeded, I liked how the ending of FFX played out, it teaches you a lesson about live and memories and dreams, and then they make a sequel that contradicts that, and makes the lead female from the original installment look like...well, you get it. Square has yet to redeem itself for that game, FFX-2 is the worst.

Moon Rabbits
05-27-2006, 04:00 PM
I - VI: Never played.
VII: very good. out of what I've played/watched this is second best.
X-2: Better than X in storyline department (IMHO). About 1/3-1/2 way done with this one.
Spirits Within: What got me started with the whole franchise. granted it's not great it is what has inspired me so I can never say it was the worst.

I don't think I've forgotten anything...

1 - 6: Play them.

VII: I changed my mind, this is the worst one just because all the rabid fanboy/girls ruined it.

X-2: Your humble opinion is 100% wrong.

Spirits Within: Everyone loves this movie...or atleast, they should.

FF_Chick
05-27-2006, 05:24 PM
FFVII: Just because of Square and all the fanboys/girls shattered it... like the FFV crystals...

I Took the Red Pill
05-27-2006, 05:33 PM
X-2 for me, no contest.

Nick Schovitz
05-27-2006, 05:42 PM
In my opinion, the two worst are X-2 and VII, hey know i don't want to get jumped on by FFVII fans!

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Tactics on the gameboy advance...

i actually thought that tactics on gba was pretty good. overall, i think crystal chronicles was the worst, because every mission was exactly the same. it would have been a ok game if it wasn't so repetitive. and i didn't really like ff9 all that well either. its storyline was kinda crap.:choc2:

Darth Cid
05-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Zidane: I wouldn't know if FFTA was good or bad, I've never played it, but I didn't like FFT, I think that's why I've never given FFTA a chance, I'm afraid it will be FFT, a 15 minute battle, 3 minutes of text, a 15 minute battle, etc., etc. As I mentioned earlier, I couldn't stand FFCC, everything about it as a whole was a turn off.

Lexy
05-28-2006, 01:24 AM
What's with the few people who said such and such game was the worst because it was released on a certain system/is in Japanese/etc? Those aren't reasons why a game is bad, they're reasons why a person might not have played a game.

And the worst FF is X-2. I like something about every FF, and always go into them with an open mind, and my experience with that game showed me it sucks butt. I even liked it at first, but it's just a bad game for widely known reasons. Right now I am remembering Yuna's revolting facial expressions...ugh...not even a fair reason to call the game bad but they were just so stupid looking.

I don't see how anyone can say any of the regular FF's from I-X were "bad"; maybe one can be judged as the worst, but even the worst one would still be a pretty good game.

DarkLadyNyara
05-28-2006, 10:07 AM
I can CLEARLY remember Quistis' importance in FFVIII, and Laguna's, and Zell's. I can CLEARLY remember Kihmari's importance, Auron's, Lulu's, Wakka's, etc.

Uh-huh. News flash-- VIII was almost entirely focused on Squall and Rinoa. Hence the logo. In IX, Vivi, and to a lesser extent Freya, get a good amount of focus- the game is not a four disc Zidane/ Garnet love story.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Zidane: If no FFs are based on two characters, aren't you contradicting yourself in saying FFVII and FFIX was based on two characters earlier? FFX was all about Tidus and Yuna laughing about nothing. I've played FFVIII and I don't even know who Quistis and Zell are, that's how much attention they were given...Laguna wasn't given as much attention as he should have given, providing he saved the world from Adel, but attention is still and some reason always is on Rinoa hitting on Squall. Let's drop this arguement though before we go into spam-flaming, anyway, FFX-2 was completely unneeded, I liked how the ending of FFX played out, it teaches you a lesson about live and memories and dreams, and then they make a sequel that contradicts that, and makes the lead female from the original installment look like...well, you get it. Square has yet to redeem itself for that game, FFX-2 is the worst.

FFX wasn't only 'bout Yuna and Tidus, it involved Wakka a whole lot, Lulu very very much, Auron TO DEATH! Kihmari and all the others in a very MEANINGFULL way.

Convinced?:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Uh-huh. News flash-- VIII was almost entirely focused on Squall and Rinoa. Hence the logo. In IX, Vivi, and to a lesser extent Freya, get a good amount of focus- the game is not a four disc Zidane/ Garnet love story.

Don' kid yourself, just because the logo has those two characters means nothing.

You can make a poll:

Which game presents ALL characters as meaningful characters:

FFIX or FFVIII. You'll fail everytime.

PS: It is KNOWN that FFIX is focused on Garnet and Zidane with a few comical events with Steiner.
PS2: When was the last time I heard the name Eiko on these forums??? :laugh:

Darth Cid
05-28-2006, 02:34 PM
Convinced?

Zidane: Nope. What did Wakka ever do? Beside whine about everyone breaking Yevon's laws. What did Lulu do? Besides PMS. What did Auron do? Besides say "Sin is your father Tidus, LOL". What did Kihmari do? Besides get in a fight with his brother, which in total only took up five minutes of the game. What did Rikku do? Beside cry about Home being destroyed, and then cry about what happens at the end of a pilgramage that has never worked Yevon started it 1,000 years.

Don' kid yourself, just because the logo has those two characters means nothing.

You can make a poll:

Which game presents ALL characters as meaningful characters:

FFIX or FFVIII. You'll fail everytime.

PS: It is KNOWN that FFIX is focused on Garnet and Zidane with a few comical events with Steiner.
PS2: When was the last time I heard the name Eiko on these forums???

Zidane: That is flawed, I beat the borning love story that is FFVIII, and I don't even recall who Zell and Quistis are, let alone whatever they did. Irvine(or however the hell it's spelled) was brags and whines, actually he's like Squall, only Squall is the lead male so hardly anyone notices it unless you had voiceovers. And what's her name had no revelence to the game at all. FYI, you heard the name Eiko, reading it off, but Eiko has appeared in an FFIX love thread called "Stop Whining!"

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Convinced?

Zidane: Nope. What did Wakka ever do? Beside whine about everyone breaking Yevon's laws. What did Lulu do? Besides PMS. What did Auron do? Besides say "Sin is your Tidus, LOL". What did Kihmari do? Besides get in a fight with his brother, which in total only took up five minutes of the game. What did Rikku do? Beside cry about Home being destroyed, and then cry about what happens at the end of a pilgramage that has never worked Yevon started it 1,000 years.

Wakka and Lulu are tied very much with Yuna's pilgramage(sp?) and her years in Besaid and become VERY MUCH important throughout the game. Without Auron, the game would be nothing(how the heck can you EVEN challenge Auron's importance). Rikku does provide the party with a lot of knowledge of things they wouldn't have normally known 'bout and may not have been THAT important in killing sin, but at least was PRESENTED in a more meaningful way than 90% of FFIX characters.

Eiko-only thing I remember is her falling for Zidane and doing some wierd crap with Garnet.
Freya-that rain scene, pffft.
Steiner-being a jackass and being made fun of by Zidane.
Amarant-whining 'bout how Zidane is better than him.
Vivi-trying to find his family(oh wow)
Quina-?????????????????????????????????? frogs?

Dell
05-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Convinced?

Zidane: Nope. What did Wakka ever do? Beside whine about everyone breaking Yevon's laws. What did Lulu do? Besides PMS. What did Auron do? Besides say "Sin is your Tidus, LOL". What did Kihmari do? Besides get in a fight with his brother, which in total only took up five minutes of the game. What did Rikku do? Beside cry about Home being destroyed, and then cry about what happens at the end of a pilgramage that has never worked Yevon started it 1,000 years.

Something wrong in your post Z & G but I don't really care FFX anyway...my deadlist...FFX is! (FFX-2 defeat FFX).
But I DO CARE ABOUT FFIX!!
The game did not just focus on Zidane and Garnet.
Freya suffer from her love with Fratley and the game focus that at the end of Disc1 and at the beginning of Disc2.
Steiner and his stubbornness really make me laugh but he do care about the princess and Beatrix, there are battle involving them.
Eiko is all lonely. She love Zidane at first and he write love letter...that moment is funny. Also, Eiko is involve in summoning Alexander and Iifa Tree event.
Vivi have doubt abotu his life and throughout the game, Vivi grow as he learn the meaning of life. There are some event about Vivi.

The only character that FFIX does not touch is Amarant and Quina but they have their own event such as Amarant first meeting with Zidane and Quina - Vivi relationship.

FFX character are all involve in the storyline because all of them are available in storyline and battle. While FFIX character are limited to 4 in battle and journey, the others stay in the airship.
EDIT: FFX is still a great game. It's just my least favourite among all FF I've played.

Darth Cid
05-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Wakka and Lulu are tied very much with Yuna's pilgramage(sp?) and her years in Besaid and become VERY MUCH important throughout the game. Without Auron, the game would be nothing(how the heck can you EVEN challenge Auron's importance). Rikku does provide the party with a lot of knowledge of things they wouldn't have normally known 'bout and may not have been THAT important in killing sin, but at least was PRESENTED in a more meaningful way than 90% of FFIX characters.

Eiko-only thing I remember is her falling for Zidane and doing some weird crap with Garnet.

Zidane: Thank for pointing out that FFIX's characters(when the exception of Freya and Quina interact with Zidane and Garnet which means you'll contradicted yourself yet again. But Freya and Quina had things of their own to worry about. Yes, I dare challenge Auron's (un)importance, Auron is a Sephiroth ripoff, I'm very suprised he didn't call Seymour "mother." Rikku didn't tell them crap, she's scared of friggin' lightining. Wakka and Lulu are only in the game so in the sequel Wakka can knock Lulu up.

Something wrong in your post Z & G but I don't really care FFX anyway...my deadlist...FFX is! (FFX-2 defeat FFX).
Freya suffer from her love with Fratley and the game focus that at the end of Disc1 and at the beginning of Disc2.
Steiner and his stubbornness really make me laugh but he do care about the princess and Beatrix, there are battle involving them.
Eiko is all lonely. She love Zidane at first and he write love letter...that moment is funny.
Vivi have doubt abotu his life and throughout the game, Vivi grow as he learn the meaning of life. There are some event about Vivi.

The only character that FFIX does not touch is Amarant and Quina but they have their own event such as Amarant first meeting with Zidane and Quina - Vivi relationship.

EDIT: FFX is still a great game. It's just my least favourite among all FF I've played.

Zidane: Take a look at this post DeathKnight, it explains everything in a way I couldn't. Good job on this, v_u.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 03:04 PM

Eiko-only thing I remember is her falling for Zidane and doing some weird crap with Garnet.

Zidane: Thank for pointing out that FFIX's characters(when the exception of Freya and Quina interact with Zidane and Garnet which means you'll contradicted yourself yet again. But Freya and Quina had things of their own to worry about. Yes, I dare challenge Auron's (un)importance, Auron is a Sephiroth ripoff, I'm very suprised he didn't call Seymour "mother." Rikku didn't tell them crap, she's scared of friggin' lightining. Wakka and Lulu are only in the game so in the sequel Wakka can knock Lulu up.

Eiko is all lonely. She love Zidane at first and he write love letter...that moment is funny.

Zidane: Take a look at this post DeathKnight, it explains everything in a way I couldn't. Good job on this, v_u.

No importance at all. So you think falling love with Zidane is important??? pffft! you get easily entertained. :laugh: :up:

Dell
05-28-2006, 03:08 PM

No importance at all. So you think falling love with Zidane is important??? pffft! you get easily entertained. :laugh: :up:

The event in Iifa Tree and Alexandria....

Zidane ask Eiko to open the Iifa Tree but Eiko refused thinking of her past....After a while, Eiko finally make up her mind and help the party...

Eiko is involve in summoning Alexander there is FMV about that.

EDIT: Yes, I get easily entertained. I even laugh when the party make fun of Yuna's hair, that joke isn't funny at all but I laugh because that is the only time I see the party have fun.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 03:12 PM

Zidane ask Eiko to open the Iifa Tree but Eiko refused thinking of her past....After a while, Eiko finally make up her mind and help the party...

Yeah, but I rarely hear ANYONE speak 'bout Eiko at all, must be cause no one really cared 'bout her or because the way she was presented completely sucked. Anyway, the fact remains that 60% of the game is concentrated on Garnet and Zidane.

Darth Cid
05-28-2006, 03:13 PM

Zidane: Once again, my thanks to you, v_u. DeathKnight, you can continue to argue all you want, but you gotta understand every FFIX character does something in the storyline that makes a difference in the characters access new areas.

Yeah, but I rarely hear ANYONE speak 'bout Eiko at all, must be cause no one really cared 'bout her or because the way she was presented completely sucked. Anyway, the fact remains that 60% of the game is concentrated on Garnet and Zidane.

Zidane: Good job, you're absolutely correct, 60% of the game is about Zidane and Garnet. Why? They're the main characters.

Dell
05-28-2006, 03:18 PM

I rarely hear ANYONE speak 'bout Kimahri at all. Kimahri is my favourite among all in FFX and I didn't even see his importance in the game. Plus, his ability in battle sucks while all FFIX character have their own importance in storyline and battle.

Guys, we better stop this or we three will end up banned.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 03:22 PM

Zidane: Once again, my thanks to you, v_u. DeathKnight, you can continue to argue all you want, but you gotta understand every FFIX character does something in the storyline that makes a difference in the characters access new areas.

Zidane: Good job, you're absolutely correct, 60% of the game is about Zidane and Garnet. Why? They're the main characters.

You proved it yourself! 60% of the game is 'bout Zidane and Garnet :laugh: thank you for proving my point. And no, in other games, like FFVIII and FFX/X-2, 40% of the game is 'bout the main characters 60% is 'bout the main characters MIXED with the other characters.:) :) :)

Darth Cid
05-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Zidane: *sigh* Wrong. FFX is 85% about Tidus and Yuna, FFVIII is 110% about Squall and Rinoa.

Dell
05-28-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry if I hurt you, DeathKnight but I think we should stop this or bring it to PM.

The only reason I dislike FFX is because I hate short storyline and the game touch religion issue much. I'm very serious with religion issue and that's why I don't like FFX. FFX character are the third factor.

Stop this, ZidaneAndGarnet, DeathKnight and even me. Please stop this, we don't want fight.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Vivi_ultima's right. Starting FF wars will ONLY get us banned(stupid threads like this one make me sick, though. He could've at least word it differently "Which FF is your LEAST favorite.") Anyway, I admire vivi_ultima, he's cool with things. It's all opinion here, there are a bunch of FFIX lovers just as there are a bunch of FFVIII and FFX/X-2(they go together)lovers, so why endlessly argue which is better.