PDA

View Full Version : Is there any possible way to Abandon a mission?

Markus. D
05-18-2006, 05:11 PM
I must have skipped over it in the Manual if it is possible.

its.... so unobvious.

*sorry for continually asking nub questions*

Miriel
05-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Once you've initiated a mission I don't think there's anyway to go back and uninitiate it. I'm assuming you took on one of the optional missions and you don't want to do it anymore? There might be a way to go around and skip to the next mission after initiating one before it, but if there is, I don't know about it. Might as well just do the mission.

If you're talking about quests, well, you can just not do the ones you initiated and it's no problem. I have dozens and dozens of quests I got by talking to NPCs and no intentions of following through with the quests anytime soon.

Markus. D
05-19-2006, 01:45 AM
I see...

well...

hmmmm, I wish theyd re-give explenations..... then I could complete it.

Miriel
05-19-2006, 04:06 AM
Just check your mission logs or go look up the mission on a website. Are you sure you're talking about missions right now? Cause there are so many places to get info on missions that I don't think it should be a problem to find out what you need to do.

Markus. D
05-19-2006, 08:55 AM
okay, thanks ^_^

I completed it :P

Yeargdribble
05-19-2006, 04:47 PM
You probably should still understand that there is a difference between missions and quests.

Missions you will get from a gate guard usually and will show up under your mission log. These improve your national rank. Later you will have missions that start elsewhere but by then you shoud know the difference between missions and quests.

Quests are just random... erm... quests. They will show up in your quest log. Keep in mind that these are very different things.

Also in the future you could check the link sticky and try a few pages there such as MysterTour, Somepage or Allakhazam for good info on quests as well as KillingIfrit and a few more for good info on missions.

Markus. D
05-20-2006, 02:34 PM
I do know the differance Yearg...

Im not that dumb....

but thanks for the mission guide links :)