PDA

View Full Version : Once more... I Swear

Laugh at face of Danger
05-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Vase pieces! Any one got the locations (ps version, btw)? I'm so lazy and i never did this side quest...

And pupu too, where are the four (or is it five?) places you find him?

Help appreciated

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-18-2006, 08:47 PM
At the chocobo crossing if you run up and click X on the baby chocobo as it runs by it'll jump up into the air. If you do this, it'll drop either a vase piece or an item. You will eventually get the vase piece. In the flower shop if you search around the flowers nearest the screen there is a vase piece in there.

It has been a while. I'm not positive on the flower shop one but the chocobo one I'm sure of.

Rantz
05-18-2006, 08:49 PM
1. Gotten from the armor in the house from where the wase was gone missing. Have Quistis or Irvine (I think?) in your party, examine the armor and walk away. A chicobo will jump away and leave a vase piece.
2. In the flower woman's house, examine the flowers in the bottom of the screen.
3. In the path between the shop/hotel area and the town square area, a chicobo will be running over the road repeatedly (after you did #1), run into it, it will shoot in the air and drop a vase piece. Also, do it a few more times and see what happens =)
4. Where Raine used to live (on top of the pub), talk to the artist who now lives there (maybe you need to do it several times). Then "talk" to her "cat". Go downstairs to the pub, examine the white flowers on the lower right table. See what happens.

Laugh at face of Danger
05-18-2006, 10:00 PM
oho! isn't no. 4 were you see Raines Ghost or something? (there are far too many spoilers in this world) And number three where the big chocobo comes along and stomps away into the field? *tee hee*

Thanks a bundle! Soo much!

Rantz
05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Yes, correct ;)