PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 7

~SapphireStar~
05-19-2006, 11:25 AM
Why? Why, why, why, why? For the next 14 weeks, Im going to have Big Brother shoved down my throat by every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station. Yeah it was good the first couple of times, but now its crap. Some of the people in the past have been excellent to watch, Nasty Nick, Irish Brian, Bubbles, dare I say *shudder* Miss Kebab Jade Goody. The ones in now are complete morons, I read about them online ... "Oh the beds are more then big enough to share!" Oh great, 3 people who want to get onto the cover of the Sun that badly. I didnt watch them enter, I was watching decent TV. UK History if you must know.

I dont understand why people have to watch it, my boyfriend was in a huff last night cause he missed opening night and was in a horrid mood! Watch E4! Trust me, they watch them 24/7. I mean, is this what is classed as entertainment? I mean, why? I dont understand the concept of watching complete strangers make prats of themselves. And the people who buy the BB books, videos and DVDs. You need to be shot.

Shoden
05-19-2006, 11:44 AM
You're spending 14 weeks of your life sitting in a house watching people sitting in a house, what's so good about that? Reality TV sucks all together nowadays.

Meat Puppet
05-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Look on the bright side, at least they can use that blowing bubbles in the tub joke.

Chris
05-19-2006, 12:53 PM
I did like the one with Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen. That was Big Brother right?

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/04/13/images-tbt/300/13flavor_15pBW.jpg

Psychotic
05-20-2006, 12:25 AM
If you're annoyed about how Big Brother will dominate "every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station", why spread the plague to EoFF? :p

Shoden
05-20-2006, 12:31 AM
It's what it does to you, if you watch it once you will mention it in someway, it will spread, and spread till it dominates forums, myspace, eventually the whole media and internets will succumb to this evil, well after the 14 weeks are up the media will tell us about the sex life of the winner, like it always does. It's a curse, it spreads till it has everyone and everything under it's grasp. Now that the football season is over, we're going to be forced to listen about this, until the world cup comes along, brings it down, ends and we're screwed again.

This is the legacy of this show, I seriously have nothing better to do and have too much time on my hands, that's why I typed this all. the end is near....

Lost Number
05-20-2006, 12:36 AM
OH JOY! BIG BROTHER 7! NOW I CAN SPEND ANOTHER x# OF MONTHS WATCHING THE LATEST BUNCH OF GAYS, TORIES, AND WHORES ON TV! I COULD ALMOST DANCE, SO HAPPY AM I TO BE BLESSED WITH SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY!

Shoden
05-20-2006, 12:38 AM
You seem very enthusiastic about this L_N, get the IRA to destroy this show and you shall be herofied. In other news, it's a massive freak show this time, it gets worse and worse every time.

Lost Number
05-20-2006, 12:45 AM
You seem very enthusiastic about this L_N, get the IRA to destroy this show and you shall be herofied. In other news, it's a massive freak show this time, it gets worse and worse every time.
Ill talk to some people, but no promises, k?
Ahem.

Shoden
05-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Ok. But really, have you seen them all? The catchphrases are going round already and I'm standing on the frayed ends of sanity as always with this bloody thing.

Lost Number
05-20-2006, 12:53 AM
I heard the words Punjab Pouf and turned off.

Drift
05-20-2006, 11:30 AM
THEY'RE ALL FROM THE MENTAL ASYLUM!!!

Shoden
05-20-2006, 12:21 PM
The most secure and ,ocked up part of the asylum more like.

Leeza
05-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Bladen, please stop the spamming.

Emerald weapon
05-20-2006, 06:07 PM
i dont get why they put so many homo's in this year with all the stunnin girls!!and that shobaz!!GRRRRRRRR!!!!he's gonna give scotland a bad name,the only reason that i would consider watching it is to see the guy with turrets causing riots but all the other people are just freaks!!(e.g.the living barbie doll model).it was fun at first but i think BB has gone too far this year

Shoden
05-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Even if I have on topic parts in "most"of my posts I still get told off, damn.... :(
They're a bunch of drunks from the streets I think, they're all already annoying, my sister is obsessed with it as always, I think we're going to be in for the worst big brother yet.
Is there anyone here that actually enjoys watching this freakshow?

Zeldy
05-20-2006, 11:55 PM
My Mum gets obsessed with every Big Brother. She'll sit and watch them sleep on E4 T_T

I don't like the people this year. They're too.. young? I did like Lisa but she's becoming annoying ("Y'alright?")

Anaisa
05-21-2006, 09:45 AM
The worst thing is when they actually come out of the house, and start making z list celebrity careers for themselves.

Malboro_Menace
05-21-2006, 09:55 AM
It's what it does to you, if you watch it once you will mention it in someway, it will spread, and spread till it dominates forums, myspace, eventually the whole media and internets will succumb to this evil, well after the 14 weeks are up the media will tell us about the sex life of the winner, like it always does. It's a curse, it spreads till it has everyone and everything under it's grasp.

I agree 100%. Their up to season 6 here and its the worst crap yet. last season was the only alright one cause of the Logan twins.

Argh!!! Its on now! Godamn Channel 10! Without the simpsons they'd be goners!

~SapphireStar~
05-21-2006, 05:45 PM
If you're annoyed about how Big Brother will dominate "every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station", why spread the plague to EoFF?
Cause I dont want to be alone in the pain and suffering! Suffer with me!

marc
05-22-2006, 02:35 PM
even though I never watch the normal big brother.
Big brothers little brother is pretty good.
What with all the camp guests making fun of the way the contestants dress.

This year it appears they've got Spud from trainspotting.
In the form of Pete.
Horray.

Kappy
05-22-2006, 03:02 PM
This year's is actually quite funny, Pete is a riot.
And Shahbaz has just hidden all of the food in the garden, and the housemates just found out. Hilarity ensues xD

Shaun
05-22-2006, 03:26 PM
I hate Big Brother, and now that you've made a thread dedicated to it on EoFF, I'm annoyed further by it. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen on TV. I think I might give up on television altogether soon. We've had our good times together, but there's only crap on lately...

marc
05-22-2006, 04:04 PM
I hate Big Brother, and now that you've made a thread dedicated to it on EoFF, I'm annoyed further by it. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen on TV. I think I might give up on television altogether soon. We've had our good times together, but there's only crap on lately...

we're not stopping you.
I dare you.

Spiffing Cheese
05-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Okay, I'm gonna be honest. I don't hate Big Brother. I even liked some of it. Loved it. Yes, I am sad. I do know. However, I watched the launch of this year's and I CANNOT and WILL NOT watch it. The people in it are horrendous. As were last year's. I liked Big Brother 2, 3 and 5, and the rest of them sucked. BB3 was awesome because they did some funny stuff like the Big Brother Gets Evil thing, but yeah, I'm over it now. The last two have sucked. :p

~SapphireStar~
05-22-2006, 06:42 PM
I hate Big Brother, and now that you've made a thread dedicated to it on EoFF, I'm annoyed further by it.
Its not dedicated to it, its for my pure hate of it. I didnt make this thread because I love the crap, I detest it. I just wanted to know if there were others out there who hated it so. But it looks like a mixed batch have posted.

You're spending 14 weeks of your life sitting in a house watching people sitting in a house, what's so good about that? Reality TV sucks all together nowadays.
Where did I say I would be watching it. My boyfriend is, but Im not.

Madame Adequate
05-22-2006, 08:21 PM
You should leave your boyfriend.

That also tells you what I think of Big Brother.

~SapphireStar~
05-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Good thing I know when to listen to others and when not to.
But at the moment ... dont tempt me :D

Psychotic
05-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Do you guys remember that episode of Doctor Who last year, where the contestants on that futuristic Big Brother got disintegrated/teleported to the Dalek fleet to be experimented on (I'm not sure which as it wasn't properly explained, but Spiffing Cheese will be along in a moment to confirm which one!)?

My god wouldn't that be fantastic if it happened to this lot? Except the Tourette's guy. I am happy, like Channel 4, to exploit his condition for cheap laughs.

Shoden
05-22-2006, 08:45 PM
That would be so cool, especially if it was showed to us, those who get evicted get probed and experimented on, like those cows and UFO abductions.

Skyblade
05-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Watch Episode 12 (Bad Wolf) of the 2005 Season of Doctor Who. You get to see a much more interesting form of the show. *Imagines the contestents get vaporized as they are evicted...*

Psychotic
05-23-2006, 02:55 PM
That's what I just said :p

Madame Adequate
05-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Do you guys remember that episode of Doctor Who last year, where the contestants on that futuristic Big Brother got disintegrated/teleported to the Dalek fleet to be experimented on (I'm not sure which as it wasn't properly explained, but Spiffing Cheese will be along in a moment to confirm which one!)?

My god wouldn't that be fantastic if it happened to this lot? Except the Tourette's guy. I am happy, like Channel 4, to exploit his condition for cheap laughs.

It was made to look like they were being evaporated, which is what everyone thought, but they were really going to the Dalek fleet.

Angel Heart
05-23-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't like the people this year so i wont be watching..........Probably.

Madame Adequate
05-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Good thing I know when to listen to others and when not to.
But at the moment ... dont tempt me :D

You should always listen to I'm my own MILF.

Cz
05-23-2006, 05:37 PM
What are you guys talking about? Without Big Brother, the Eurasian savages would ransack our cities, in alliance with the wicked Goldstein!

It's a sucky TV show, though.

RPJesus
05-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Big Brother was alwys crap. Disgustling so!
They get fat wasters, stick em in a house and pretend it's clever. And they're famous? For what? They didn't do anything.

And I don't care if they needed bloody therapy when they came out. 'I think people hate me, like there's something wrong with me, bleh!' They don't need help, they need to realise that. They're horrible, stupid, horrible people and no one should like them because they're horrible, stupid, horrible people!
And being gay doesn't make them intersting. They're all gay this time, aren't they? So, yeah, we can accept gays. If they play a ridiculous steriotype. And I'm dragging this further than nessecary. But that's because I'm horrible, stupid, horrible people! I am, ma'am.

And... and... no one gets the name! It was better than this! Better!!!
They should do a real one. Where they're mysteriously taken away in the night. Arrested for their thought crimes...

~SapphireStar~
05-23-2006, 07:46 PM
It would be wicked if they did killed someone in the house and the housemates have to figure out who killed them. Good old Ben Elton, that book made me :D I vote Jade Goody to be murdered.

Dreddz
05-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Im liking this one so far :)

Spiffing Cheese
05-23-2006, 09:41 PM

It was made to look like they were being evaporated, which is what everyone thought, but they were really going to the Dalek fleet.

I was going to say that. NOW I CAN'T CONFIRM IT. :mad2:

It would have been much much better if it really did disintegrate/evaporate the people because then Rose would have died and my life would have been complete.

Psychotic
05-24-2006, 06:21 PM
What are you guys talking about? Without Big Brother, the Eurasian savages would ransack our cities, in alliance with the wicked Goldstein!Oh, you. :love:

Croyles
05-24-2006, 09:46 PM
People should read '1984' and then maybe theyll actually realise how it came to be.
I hate big brother on channel 4 with an undying passion.

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 10:47 PM
People should read '1984' and then maybe theyll actually realise how it came to be.
How could such a great book spark such drivvle into our lifes?

Croyles
05-24-2006, 10:57 PM
maybe it wasnt meant to be such a celebrity infested show from the start, maybe it was more like an experiment? I dont know, i never watched big brother for more than like 20 minutes.