PDA

View Full Version : When main charaters team up

Michael Belmont
05-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Would it be cool if Warrior/Knight, Firion, the main kid, Cecil, Bartz, Locke, Cloud, Sqaull, Zidane, and Tidus meet each other and join force?

Chris
05-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Cloud AND Squall together? I don't think I could bare that. :whimper:

Meat Puppet
05-19-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't think they'd all get along. That being said, it would make a boring sitcom.

chaos_ghost
05-19-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm only familar with Cecil, Cloud, Squall, Zidane, and Tidus. That being said, I think it would be hella boring.

Darth Cid
05-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Zidane: I agree *yawn*

NeoCracker
05-19-2006, 04:01 PM
I'd think Zidane and Locke would get along Nicely. Though if everyone was I think they'd all jump Tidus first, and quickly lose sanity to Squalls emoness and smite him.

Dell
05-19-2006, 04:18 PM
They will all die if they join forces:

1. No White Mage just Attacker.
2. Need more healing items.
3. Use a lot of gil/GP.
4. Can't afford to buy better armor.
5. Enemy attack the party.
6. Fighter, Firion, Bartz fell down. OnionKid and Tidus cry and fell down, Cecil can't heal all of them and fell down. Zidane and Locke can't use stealing skill at this time, fell. Cloud and Squall goes EMO, fell down.
7. Game Over.

Elpizo
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
I think it would be much more interesting if all girls would team up. :D
Imagine it. White mage, Maria, pirategirl from II, Rephia from III, Rosa and Rydia from IV, Faris Reina and Krile from V, Terra Relm and Celes from VI, Tifa Yufie and Aeris, Rhinoa and Quistis (? not sure), Garnet Freya (Quina) and Eiko, Yuna, Rikku Pain Lulu (+ Yuna from X-2). Think it would be much more fun.

Not sure though. But all boys teaming up? Bad idea, really.

Acid Raine
05-19-2006, 08:04 PM
They would be like the Super Friends!

Fighter would be Superman (cuz hes the oldest)
Firion would be Hawkman
OnionKid would be Gleek (the Wonder Twins' monkey)
Cecil would be Batman
Bartz would be Jayna of the wonder twins
Locke would be Samurai
Cloud would be Aquaman
Squall would be Wonder Woman
Zidane would be Zan of the wonder twins
Tidus would be Robin, because of his uselessness

Michael Belmont
05-20-2006, 02:55 AM
Oh c'mon it's just gonna be some fan fic right? Or movie or a tv show. So there are reasons why i think so.

1.I saw that on power rangers all red rangers teaming up.
2.They had things in common like love of a woman.
3.Yes there is a white mage and his name is Firion.
4.They were attacked by espers and if they have a chance to defeat Yuna's final aeon Kimahri they better do it because he will do worst to Bartz.
5.Bahamut had been whaching them.
6.They were all great leaders
7.They taught there companuins things.

blackmage_nuke
05-20-2006, 04:31 AM
only if the FFI fighter was fighter from 8BT. Just think of how pissed Squall and Cloud would be, and for once Tidus wouldnt be the most ignorant Character

Fantasy Fan
05-20-2006, 01:13 PM
Yeah, FF Justice League, that's a REAL original and clever idea isn't it. I mean, it's not like everyone else has thought about it.

If there was a game for all the characters, it would be FFXV, or FFXVI. But the idea of all the main characters is just too rediculous. Square already tried doing things like that with the wide-range cast in VIII and the referenced cast in IX. Probably why the games, IMO, are where Square should of stopped making games by there story line.

Michael Belmont
05-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Hey mp what made you say that they don't get along?

DJZen
05-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Cloud and Squall would get into a whining contest, Frioniel would stand around looking pouty and not talking, Zidane, Bartz and Tidus would sit around telling bad jokes until Tidus started crying. The rest of the games had no main character.

LunarWeaver
05-20-2006, 11:53 PM
I thought Squall, Tidus, LuLu, and Tifa already did get together for a show? Oh wait I'm thinking of Will and Grace.

SnoopyG
05-20-2006, 11:56 PM
well if they all teamed up, who would be the leader?

Griff
05-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Locke, Cloud, Squall, Tidus, and Zidane would start a rock band in which Zidane would insist on being lead singer to pick up chicks. Bartz and Fighter/Warrior/Knight/Whatever would failingly attempt to be professional tag team wrestlers, and no one else would care.

Fantasy Fan
05-21-2006, 11:55 AM
I II III I'll ignore by the fact they have no background stories.

Cecil -- Boss
Bartz -- Navigator
Locke -- Leader
Zidane -- Joker
Squall -- Sacrafice
Cloud -- Fighter
Tidus -- Tag-along

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Cloud AND Squall together? I don't think I could bare that. :whimper:
haven't you played KH2?they can work together...and that's cool...

Michael Belmont
05-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Well you need to understand that the idea came from a power rangers episode. So the red rangers from diffrient groups teamed up why can't the lead males?

chaos_ghost
05-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Well you need to understand that the idea came from a power rangers episode. So the red rangers from diffrient groups teamed up why can't the lead males?

IT wouldn't work because it didn't work Power Rangers. The entire ep was stupid and was just a big Tommy/Cole/Jason fest. Just like if the leads of the FFs teamed up, all the attention would be on Tidus and Cloud, possibly Squall.

Evastio
05-26-2006, 04:00 AM
Would they team up before each of the FF's occured or after? :confused:

well if they all teamed up, who would be the leader?
Probably Cecil or Firion. Seeing as they're the only ones that act like leaders.

Mirage
05-26-2006, 11:43 AM

3. Use a lot of gil/GP.
6. Fighter, Firion, Bartz fell down. OnionKid and Tidus cry and fell down, Cecil can't heal all of them and fell down. Zidane and Locke can't use stealing skill at this time, fell. Cloud and Squall goes EMO, fell down.
7. Game Over.

Remember they'd beat up the enemies 4 times faster too, so healing wouldn't always be required. Besides, All the aforementioned characters except Fighter/warrior and Zidane would be able to use white magic.

Marluxiaswife
05-26-2006, 03:30 PM
YuRiPa & Tifa Aeris and Yuffie

Dell
05-26-2006, 05:20 PM

3. Use a lot of gil/GP.
7. Game Over.

Remember they'd beat up the enemies 4 times faster too, so healing wouldn't always be required. Besides, All the aforementioned characters except Fighter/warrior and Zidane would be able to use white magic.

This is a new game, there's no materia, job-changing or such system.
Only Cecil can use White Magic but that is not enough either.
When you got low on gil/GP, how could you buy weapon?
Of course, they can't beat up strong monster 4 times faster!

Michael Belmont
05-27-2006, 06:05 PM
It's not a new game it's some fan fic. You don't like the lead males do you? And what made you say they don't get along?

Fantasy Fan
05-28-2006, 09:16 PM

3. Use a lot of gil/GP.
7. Game Over.
1. wasn't Cecil a Paladin?
2. Cecil has healing ability
3. not really
4. If they're all good attackers, they could win a lot of battles and win a lot of gil. And doesn't Zidane have the 'steal gil' ability?
5. ??? Isn't that part of the game?
6. wtf? This has too many flaws in it.
7. I win. :|

goldraine
05-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Would it be cool if Warrior/Knight, Firion, the main kid, Cecil, Bartz, Locke, Cloud, Sqaull, Zidane, and Tidus meet each other and join force?

Hmm...

Isn't Terra the main character of FFVI?

Michael Belmont
05-30-2006, 01:40 AM
[!]Are trying to insult me? it's about the lead males you idoit. Okay how we talk about lead females meet each other and team up will that make you feel better?[/!]

We do not speak to people in such a condscending and attacking manner. Do not do it again.

~Void

DJZen
05-30-2006, 02:29 AM

3. Use a lot of gil/GP.
7. Game Over.
1. wasn't Cecil a Paladin?
2. Cecil has healing ability
3. not really
4. If they're all good attackers, they could win a lot of battles and win a lot of gil. And doesn't Zidane have the 'steal gil' ability?
5. ??? Isn't that part of the game?
6. wtf? This has too many flaws in it.
7. I win. :|

While I'll agree on points 4, 5 and 6, I disagree on 1 2 and 3. One paladin has enough to heal a minor scratch, not maintain a whole party. Let's say you get hit with 5000 damage apiece. Cecil was never able to heal more than 400 HP casting Cura on one person in my game, so there goes the idea of having him heal. The amount of healing items you'd need to buy would be astronomical. This would lead to needing to spend longer gil farming to get new armor and weapons (especially since warriors have the most expensive equipment of all), and more fighting means more healing, which means more money toward healing items. Ouch...

Michael Belmont
06-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Okay who replaced my reply to goldraine? I did not insult someone i'm just voiceing my opinion and we supose to respect each other's opinion right? So goldraine i'm asking you please respect mine i went through enougth hell with Terra worshipers it's not that i hate her but i'm just being a lead male fan.

Mirage
06-01-2006, 04:43 PM

3. Use a lot of gil/GP.
7. Game Over.

This is a new game, there's no materia, job-changing or such system.
Only Cecil can use White Magic but that is not enough either.
When you got low on gil/GP, how could you buy weapon?
Of course, they can't beat up strong monster 4 times faster!

1: You're not the thread started, so I don't think you have the authority to decide the rules.
2: Many of the main characters do not have predefined roles. Besides, Potion, Hi-Potion, X-Potion, Mega-Potion, Elixir, Megalixir. Not to mention all the items you can use to get positive status effects.
3: Fight more monsters to gain Gil/GP.
4: Perhaps not 4 times faster, because some turns would be used for items, but still: more attackers = more damage = faster kill. I've used all-offense parties before, and it works, I've killed numerous last bosses without using white magic.

-edit-
In reply to DJZen
I think you'd do fine against medium-difficulty enemies with 4 offensive characters. You wouldn't have to heal after every fight, and on the world map, tents are pretty cheap. And then there's the thing about some of the other characters being able to heal, Bartz can easily be a white mage, for example. And as far as I know, you can select which characters to learn which spells in FF2, thus making it possible for Firion to have a high level heal spell.

Michael Belmont
06-06-2006, 10:56 PM
That's right and if you don't like it then too bad.

Leeza
06-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Okay who replaced my reply to goldraine? I did not insult someone i'm just voiceing my opinion and we supose to respect each other's opinion right? So goldraine i'm asking you please respect mine i went through enougth hell with Terra worshipers it's not that i hate her but i'm just being a lead male fan.

Your reply was editted by Behold the Void who happens to be a moderator doing his job because we do not call other members here idiots. That was not being respectful as all goldraine did was ask a reasonable question which required only a reasonable answer. What you said now is what should have been said then.

Michael Belmont
06-09-2006, 09:34 PM
But he or she didn't know it's only about the lead males and if we gonna also talk about the lead females teaming up that's fine with me but i'd rather there's Faris and Tifa no aerith and i'm gonna think of Quistis since she is first to join but you want to think Rinoa or Reina instead that's okay.