PDA

View Full Version : Would Sephiroth been stronger if....

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-19-2006, 07:38 PM
I was always wondering if sephiroth could have been stronger if Kadaj had all of Jenova.

Cause I mean, in the movie Rufus shot the box with jenova's head in it, causing some of the green liquid to ooze out. Do you think if all the green liquid would have been there ,that sephiroth might have been stronger when kadaj transformed into him?

CStrife
05-19-2006, 07:43 PM
I donīt know... probably.... but good for cloud that didnīt happened!!:)

MikeL Valentine
05-19-2006, 11:29 PM
I think that if they had all the liquid they could create as many Sephiroths as they want:)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-20-2006, 01:34 AM
I think that if they had all the liquid they could create as many Sephiroths as they want:)
not exactly

TRANS_AM409
05-20-2006, 04:38 PM
All three of the brothers were supposedly sephiroth's conscience split in three so maby if they had all of jenova and all three bothers they could have made a really strong sephiroth

Ranyx
05-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Yeah then the Battle would have been cooler and more Kick asser!
They shoudl have done that in the Movie instead. It would have been cooler. the Battle was to short between them they should have made the battle like 1 hour long it would have kicked ass! Sephiroth woudl have bee stronger if he would have had all of the Jenova. And Trans Am is right.

PontiusPilate
05-20-2006, 04:44 PM
was that really all of jenovas head? the box seemed kinda small

TRANS_AM409
05-20-2006, 06:22 PM
well it was liquified it seemed plus some of it probably got lost during the events of FF7

Amaru
05-20-2006, 06:22 PM
The producers / writers have already said that it was really what was left of her head, rather than her actual head itself.

TRANS_AM409
05-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah some of it was used for the jenoca syntisis boss

Emerald weapon
05-20-2006, 06:43 PM
if kadaj did take more of jenova cloud would have been history because he was already struggling in the final fight

TRANS_AM409
05-20-2006, 07:19 PM
He was just makin it look good he could have omnislashed his ass at any time

LunarWeaver
05-20-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm not sure I would say Sephy wasn't at full strength at all... Cloud has already proven he can beat him again and again...So it's not like Sephz is stronger then Cloud, not really >.> I mean Cloud beat three of his forms in a row, and Sephy even attacked him with Algebra! Cloud is simply superior.

TRANS_AM409
05-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Yes that is a very valid point you have there LunarWeaver

Markus. D
05-25-2006, 08:22 AM
if kadaj did take more of jenova cloud would have been history because he was already struggling in the final fight

I disagree, he was motivated even when he was piked through the ummm... shoulder?

Fonzie
05-29-2006, 04:32 AM
All three SHM were parts of Sephiroth so yeah he probably would of been stronger.

Aralith
06-01-2006, 06:15 AM
This has been one of my key points in my arguement that Sephiroth was in control in VII. Kadaj is approximately 1/3 of the will of Seph. He absorbed what was left of Jenova's head after the box had been shot and slashed. He became Sephiroth. Little off topic, but this would have been one reason why Sephiroth would have wanted the Jenova Reunion.

Had a complete Sephiroth absorbed a complete Jenova (add that to him absorbing the Lifestream from Meteor) he would become the f***ing most powerful thing ever. If there were a god in the FFVII world, Sephiroth would have become stronger than it. Anyways, my opinion, yes. Kadaj would have been stronger if more of Jenova had been absorbed into him.

Zeromus_X
06-01-2006, 07:02 AM
No, because Cloud is the good guy and he would win regardless. :cat:

PontiusPilate
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Cloud woulda been raped by sephiroth if sephiroth actually tried his hardest. Him underestimating Cloud's power led to his defeat.

The Chocobo Swordsman
06-17-2006, 11:25 PM
The more Jenova cells Sephiroph had, the stronger he would become. If he
had all of them, he would have become "Jenova" in a sense, as the Reunion would have been completed.

Through FFVII cloud became more powerful then the standard form of Sephiroph. Sephiroph is only about
level fifty during the nibelhiem attack, although his realization of the Jenova in him probably allowed him to untap a bit more power.

Un a slightly related note, Cloud has Jenova cells in his body. Could he, if the rest of the Jenova cells were consumed by Cloud, become the center of the Reunion, and therefore become "Jenova"?

Soraxus
07-02-2006, 07:17 AM
I highly doubt that. I think that one reason Kadaj could become Sephiroth was beacause of his will power to ultimatly become Sephiroth. Cloud has no desire to become anything to do with Sephiroth. Plus ALL SOLDIERs had Jenova cells put in them, but not as many as Kadaj,Laus and Hazoo, because they basically came straight from Jenova herself.

f f freak
07-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I think Sephiroth would have been stronger he would have kicked clouds ass and then tifa would come and save the day GIRL POWER

Xurts
07-03-2006, 01:32 AM
I highly doubt that. I think that one reason Kadaj could become Sephiroth was beacause of his will power to ultimatly become Sephiroth. Cloud has no desire to become anything to do with Sephiroth. Plus ALL SOLDIERs had Jenova cells put in them, but not as many as Kadaj,Laus and Hazoo, because they basically came straight from Jenova herself.
Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo are the remnants of Sephiroth. He created them soon after he was killed by Cloud and company at the end of FF7. They did not come from Jenova itself.

To answer the topic question: yes, definately. It's exactly what The Chocobo Swordsman said, the more of Jenova's cells that Sephiroth had, the stronger he would be. At the final battle in AC, Sephiroth was only at 1/3 of his strength. Had Sephiroth been able to absorb Yazoo and Loz, he would've been at full strength and would've totally destroyed Cloud.

Cruise Control
07-03-2006, 02:59 AM
No, since they were fragments and Jenova made them whole, it would seem that Sephiroth is whole and complete and could only become stronger through training.

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2006, 03:53 AM
No because Sephiroth is as strong as he can be already, the only reason he lost was because he underestimated Cloud.

Xurts
07-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Both of you read my above post. thx

Sefie1999AD
07-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Cloud defeated the true Sephiroth when he didn't even have Mako inside him. He pretty much totally owned him at the final duel at the end of FFVII. In addition, with the determination Cloud got in AC when he realised what's important for him, I don't see how Cloud could lose to Sephiroth even if there had been a complete Reunion.

boys from the dwarf
07-13-2006, 08:02 AM
cloud has always beaten sephiroth. in the film although all of the jenova cells werent used it think thats as strong as sephiroth can get. if it was more cells i reckon sephiroth would still be just as powerful.

Xurts
07-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Cloud defeated the true Sephiroth when he didn't even have Mako inside him. He pretty much totally owned him at the final duel at the end of FFVII. In addition, with the determination Cloud got in AC when he realised what's important for him, I don't see how Cloud could lose to Sephiroth even if there had been a complete Reunion.
During the fight with Sephiroth it was very clear that Cloud was getting fatigued. He used his Omnislash V5 as a last resort, if he had not have used it, then Sephiroth would've crushed him.

Also note the fact that Sephiroth was over-confident and was not putting his full effort into the fight, although he was only at 1/3 of his potential strength. Yet he still had the advantage in the battle. Sephiroth was caught off-guard when Cloud used Omnislash V5. Had he have been more alert he would've blocked Cloud's attacks almost as easily as he had done in the earlier parts of the battle. It was Sephiroth's over-confidence that allowed Cloud to defeat him. Had Sephiroth had 3/3 of his strength and put all of his effort into the fight, Cloud would not have had a chance in hell to win. There's no doubt in that.

At the end of the game, Sephiroth most likely was putting forth most of his effort. Just note that he was against SIX opponents, and then THREE during his final form.

Zeromus_X
07-13-2006, 08:09 PM
It still doesn't matter how powerful he would become, Cloud's still going to win. :p He's the good guy. So silly...:cat:

Edit: Still...it'd be cool to see what Seph-seph would turn into if he got all the Jenova cells.

boys from the dwarf
07-13-2006, 09:25 PM
i agree with most of what Xurts said. i doubt the amount of cells would changes sephiroths power. if sephiroth was concentrating and completely trying to beat him he would win. ive just realized that cloud never beat sephiroth before. in the flashback in FF7 cloud caught him off gaurd. in the north crater with bizzaro and safer sephiroth he had help and the final fight of the game was just a mental thing and never really happened and it was a representation of sephiroth (i think.) sephiroths overconfidence probably cost him the battle.

RoBoDunK
07-23-2006, 06:04 AM
Sephiroth was never stronger than Cloud and nvr will be.

Xurts
07-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Sephiroth was never stronger than Cloud and nvr will be.
Please read my above posts on why that is wrong.

The final fight with Sephiroth and Cloud at the end of the game was definately real. Cloud sensed that Sephiroth still lingered in the Lifestream, so he went and searched for him using his consciousness to enter the Lifestream. In that battle Cloud proved that his will was much stronger than Sephiroth's. It also explains why Cloud never moves from where he was standing. He fought Sephiroth mentally.

Christmas
05-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Yes, he should have licked every drop of the green liquid from the ground. :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-12-2022, 02:29 AM
Proud of 15 year old me for asking the big questions.