PDA

View Full Version : Your 3 most enjoyable games

Angel Heart
05-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Games where you were obsessed with completing it, and had loads of fun doing it.

No1 for me was Tomb Raider 2. The first time i played it i hated it, it took me hours to get past the first part, and then i ran into those dinoursause which scared the hell out of me. After that though i started to enjoy it and it took over my life.

No2 is FF9, the first ff i played, i didn't like that to begin with either, it was the first rpg i played so i didn't understand the whole magic and random battles stuff. When i got to Dali i started enjoying it and had a great time playing it.

No3 is LOZ The Wind Waker. I love the look of it, and the game was really good, not as good as the other two, but it still took over my life for a while. :p

So what are yours?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-20-2006, 09:58 AM
So many but if I had to choose
1. Final Fantasy 8
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Final Fantasy 9

Dreddz
05-20-2006, 10:36 AM
FFVII
Guilty Gear X2 # Reload
Tekken 5

No order.

Craig
05-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Resident Evil 4
Can't think of a 3rd

Lionx
05-20-2006, 04:31 PM
1.) Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
2.) Klonoa: Lunatea's Veil
3.) Megaman Legends 2

Peter_20
05-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Super Mario World
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 6

:heart:

Rengori
05-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Final Fantasy IX
Megaman 7
Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando

EDIT: Actually, scratch Megaman 7. Advance Wars is like 10x more fun.

Khaotic
05-20-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm surprised no one has said Final Fantasy XI.

I'd say Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy X(would've been even more if I had INT. version)
and lasty probably Final Fantasy 7, though I want to say 8, I think I played 7 more.

Edit: actually, if I'm going to include MMO's in this, then I might as well add Priston Tale.

Priston Tale (4 years)
Final Fantasy XI
Gunbound

Crossblades
05-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Tales of Symphonia
FF IX
Super Smash Bros.Melee

NeoCracker
05-20-2006, 06:22 PM
Xenosaga, FF IX, and right now Atelier Iris 2.

Shin Gouken
05-20-2006, 07:18 PM
The metroid series to GBA. Ive completed them hundreds of times. Always aiming for a better time in speed running or a lower item collection percent.

FFV. Again iv completed this sooooo many times but cant help playin it again.

Capcom vs Snk 2. It's just so fun to play a simple game with an arcade mode and get straight into the action. Also its fun when your drunk :)

DynasticJam
05-20-2006, 07:19 PM
I will not be too specific, but here is a list of three titles that I enjoy playing...

1) Final Fantasy
2) Silent Hill
3) Crash Bandicoot

But there are many more of course!

Moon Rabbits
05-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Kingdom Hearts II
Dungeon Siege (I've replayed this like 10000 times, but never beaten it due to certain things happening, like a save being deleted or something...I'm cursed I say! But I've had fun all the times ive replayed it so I guess it counts).
God of War

EDIT: Nevermind to God of War, I prefer the Silent Hill series as the above post reminded me. ;p

Cid Vicious
05-20-2006, 07:45 PM
1. GoldenEye
2. Tomb Raider 2
3. FFIX + GTA:VC

Odaisé Gaelach
05-20-2006, 08:02 PM
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Wip3out
Half-Life 2

Ramza Beoulve
05-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Megaman Zero
Metroid Fusion
Final Fantasy Tactics

n.n

Markus. D
05-21-2006, 03:09 AM
Final Fantasy XI (at the very top, I mean, theres no rpg more perfect, and Unlike WoW the games detail and artistic style is immersive, they also dont smudge armour onto your character, not to mention that the mission and quest system will have you sitting there and striving to complete them to see what the main plot is)

Drakengard 2 (so splendorous in many ways once the games plot takes leap, and the music is none but amazing, and gosh! so many twists that fit in right)

Devil May Cry 3 (you know why it is awesome, dont make me spend an hour typing up why!)

Rengori
05-21-2006, 03:27 AM
Actually, forget Advance Wars 1. I just got AW: DS today and tag breaks are so fun. Lightning Stike and Victory March are just so fun together.

Yuffie514
05-21-2006, 05:09 AM
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2)
there's so much you can do as a ninja.

Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2)
i :heart: the series, but i'm not letting a psycho get loose, because of spoiler.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSX)
the rush was the same as the last game above.

fantasyjunkie
05-21-2006, 05:51 AM
1. Morrowind, I beat it and both expansions
2. FF7, i beat it 2 or 3 times
3. An old game named Ultima 6. very massive RPG

Jings
05-21-2006, 01:48 PM
1) Oddworld: Abe's Exodus. Loved all the oddworld games except the latest one but Abe's Exodus was by far the best, enjoyed every minute of it. I Managed to rescue 297 of 300 Mudokons which im rather gutted about.

2) Baldur's Gate 2: Shadow's of Amn. Played this game to death, the very thought of playing it again makes me feel a little sick but hey the first time through was probably the most fun i've ever had with a game.

3) Fallout 1 and 2: Actually forget what i just said these two games have given me the most fun i've ever had with a game, two of the greatest ever made. I'd recommend them to anyone who loves rpg's. Infact i may just have to go and start them again.

Venom
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Wild Arms

Wild Arms 3

Wild Arms: Alter Code F.

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Games where you were obsessed with completing it, and had loads of fun doing it.

No1 for me was Tomb Raider 2. The first time i played it i hated it, it took me hours to get past the first part, and then i ran into those dinoursause which scared the hell out of me. After that though i started to enjoy it and it took over my life.

No2 is FF9, the first ff i played, i didn't like that to begin with either, it was the first rpg i played so i didn't understand the whole magic and random battles stuff. When i got to Dali i started enjoying it and had a great time playing it.

No3 is LOZ The Wind Waker. I love the look of it, and the game was really good, not as good as the other two, but it still took over my life for a while. :p

So what are yours?
1- Chrono Cross
2- Resident Evil 4
3- Final Fantasy X
4- The rest are Radiata Stories and KOF Maximum Impact 2.

Polnareff
05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
1.) Mega Man Legends- The first time I played this game, I beat it in about 2 1/2 hours and only got two special weapons the entire game. The second time, I decided to try to obtain more parts to make better weapons. Then after I beat it a second time, I kept playing and replaying the game until I learned where every part, item, and holes in the wall were. I've beaten this game somewhere around 15 times now (just started replaying it earlier). On the save file I have now, I've racked up a pretty big amount of hours.

2.) Super Smash Bros. Melee- I played this game so much when I first got it that I actually forgot I had other games. O.o;;

3.) Breath of Fire IV- First two times I beat the game, I didn't try to find everything or level up that much. But the third and fourth times, I helped the fairies with their colony and ended up with a wider array of moves and items.

~SapphireStar~
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Legend of Legaia, Grandia 2 and Koudelka for me.