PDA

View Full Version : Besaid Aurochs

Michael Belmont
05-20-2006, 05:58 PM
You play blitzball? If you do on final fantasy 10 who are your besaid aurochs and who do you pretand are the comatatiors?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-20-2006, 06:48 PM
my aurochs are tidus, wedge, zev, jumal, zalitz, and ropp.

and the commentator . .. well . . . i don't like to admit this so i'm only saying this once . . . it's me :D and i really do it too, my dog looks at me all wierd :D

Remon
05-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Mine are
Keepa
Tidus
Wakka
Brother
Rin
Linna(At macalania temple)

My cousin is the commentator but sometimes he becomes annoying cause most off the times he is cheering for the opponents and laughs when i don't score or when they steal the ball:( *sigh*

Michael Belmont
05-20-2006, 11:47 PM
well mine are Tidus Biggs Wedge Svanda Miyu and Kyou.

As for the comatator i live alone so i pretend they were Jim Ross Stone Cold Steve Austun and Makoto/Lita/Sailor Jupiter.

Tanith
05-21-2006, 03:09 AM
My Auroch's are Tidus, Wakka, Jassu, Kyou, Naida and my new fave...TATTS!

No commentators. I hate the music too. I just chuck on some good music in the background, stick the tv on mute, and usually have a conversation with someone on the phone at the same time.

Can you tell I'm female? hehe.

chaos_ghost
05-21-2006, 05:02 AM
My current team is the original team minus Botta. I have Linna in his place. As soon as I'm able to Blitz again, I'm going to sign Wakka and maybe Rin.

MY announce team is Jim Ross of the WWE, Marv Albert from the NBA, and John Madden from the NFL. It makes for a fun time.

crazybayman
05-22-2006, 12:56 PM
LW - Tidus
MF - Brother
RW - Wedge
LD - Ropp
RD - Kyou
G - Miyu

And no commentator.

Little Blue
05-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Tidus, Nedus, Zev Ronso, Jassu, Botta and Keepa...

As for commentators, I really speak much when I'm playing so I can't really say I have one... although when something bad happens, you might be able to hear a few expletives...

Laugh at face of Danger
05-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Tidus, Brother, Rin, Ropp, Zev and Jumal, by the way, Tanith, where do you get this "Tatt" and which position did you ram them in? I need a good mid up fronter to replace Rin (who is doing my skull in)

OOOH yeah, and i heard Linna is a very good player, is she actually AT macalania temple (in which case i'd need to train like crazy and defeat Shiva) / at the agency / somewhere in the woods / none of the above, you missed your shot?

My commentator, inside my mind i'm going, "*sigh* Tidus has the ball... again, oh, he scored from the opposite end of the pitch.... ugh" but some times i do indulge and go "It was a loooooong pass from Zev, all the way up to Brother!" (imitating "that's a long pass from letty - it goes through!" - during Luca match)

HolYuna
05-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Tidus
Miyu
Jassu
Keepa
Botta
Datto

And for commentator.. o___o I sometimes do some commentating, when I'm bored. =D ''And Tidus shoots.. and its a.. CRAP! HE SAVED IT!''

Michael Belmont
05-25-2006, 01:19 AM
Well mine are the best and my annouce team is like no other.

Crossblades
05-25-2006, 02:24 AM
I completely suck at blitzball:p

Sergeant Hartman
05-25-2006, 04:16 PM
LF-Wakka
RF-Tidus
MF-Linna
LD-Kiyuri
RD-Ropp
GL-Nimrook

Team L33T.

TheSpoonyBard
05-25-2006, 04:43 PM
LF: Tidus
RF: Wakka
MF: Kiyuri
LD: Variable
RD: Variable
GL: Wedge

I don't commentate. How many times can you say "I win. Again."?

BustaMo
05-25-2006, 05:05 PM
Tidus, Brother, some Gumo Guado as my goalie...and Naida and Tatts on D.

Commentaters? I usually just put on my headphones and listen to a mix CD I made.

Renmiri
05-25-2006, 06:29 PM
My kids are the spectators / commentators

But they are also the coaches and yell at me when I lose a tackle or miss a goal hot ;)

Michael Belmont
05-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Huh uh! And who did you manige to beat?