PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest VIII (Marcello)

kiriu
05-20-2006, 06:18 PM
After beating Marcello in Neos, watching a tragic cutscene between the half-brothers, and then receiving Marc's ring, I suddenly felt the need to find him.

Is it possible to find him, after he hobbles off? Wandering around the world checking towns and things, I keep coming to dead ends. I talk to my party in every town, and the only tiny itty-bitty mention of Marcello was from Angelo in Pickham. He was asking if people who were "down on their luck" came to Pikham, and then ended with "No, even he wouldn't come here."

Is there hope, in finding Marcello, or is it just another one of the games' plot holes?

Zeromus_X
05-20-2006, 10:25 PM
It's not a plot hole, he's just gone into seclusion. Can't really blame him though. And no, there isn't a way to speak with him again. It's not like you really need to though. :cat:

kiriu
05-21-2006, 01:07 AM
I just wondered if it was possible to find him again. I love Marcello, he's one of my favorite characters in the game.... ;o;

crazybayman
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I wondered the same thing after that scene. And unfortunately, as was just mentioned, he's no where to be found.