PDA

View Full Version : Im Going for it!

Ranyx
05-20-2006, 06:24 PM
I am Going to Starta a New Game in Proud Mode on Kingdom Hearts 2.
I Will only use the Kingdom Key all the way through the Game.
I will use no Magic, Summons, & Drives.
The Magic will be the Hardest, because When you fight the Reaper on Port Royal you need to use Magic, and i will only have Donald do that. And it is Very Possible but it will be a VERY LONG! Battle.
So What do you Peeps think?
I think it will be Hard as SHART!

Vaprice
05-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm not sure my good home dawg. This peep *which is a type of easter candy* thinks it will be very intense. *Is still confused how you came up with SHART* But as always g-money keep it real, and I'm sure you can make it happen.

TRANS_AM409
05-20-2006, 06:39 PM
a shart is when you [!]S***[/!]*snip* and fart but i think that is going to be hard as hell

Do not go around the filters. ~ Leeza

Ranyx
05-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure my good home dawg. This peep *which is a type of easter candy* thinks it will be very intense. *Is still confused how you came up with SHART* But as always g-money keep it real, and I'm sure you can make it happen.

I wont ive up at all i will do it

cloud20747
05-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Have a go at it but we will have to take ur word on this cause without a vid... u could be lying (No Offense)

Skyblade
05-21-2006, 03:47 AM
You don't actually have to use magic against the Reaper in Port Royal. Certainly, it makes the battle easier, but the reaction command Hinder, followed by the reaction command Loot Launcher, releases far more coins than any of the spells.

PontiusPilate
05-21-2006, 05:08 PM
You don't actually have to use magic against the Reaper in Port Royal. Certainly, it makes the battle easier, but the reaction command Hinder, followed by the reaction command Loot Launcher, releases far more coins than any of the spells.

Yeah i killed reaper 3/4 of health before i realized i could use magic. So my dumb mistake proved that it is possible

Ranyx
05-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Have a go at it but we will have to take ur word on this cause without a vid... u could be lying (No Offense)

Yeah i need to g buy a new Video Camers Tape and i will record it and find out how tey hell to gt t on the enternet. then i will show you guys. will record every second. Yeah i know what you mean by not going with my word for it cause, i now you wouldnt believe me i wil record it wen i get a new tape.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-21-2006, 06:55 PM
who wants to watch a kid play through the whole game?

Neo Blackheart
05-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Um you had to use magic in that battle I only used reactions and Drives and I didn't have donald in my party

cloud20747
05-22-2006, 12:24 AM
who wants to watch a kid play through the whole game?
no one but without proof what's stopping me from just saying anything I want?

Ranyx
05-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Im going to have to wait till i get a new memory card now and a new Tape.
DAMN Dog chewed up my F***ing Memory Card!
And still need to get a Tape or Few to Record it.

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 05:21 AM
that'll be difficult dude. especially the magic thing. curaga is...well...pretty useful. i guess just have hi-potions on a shortcut, they heal as much as curaga does. i just beat the game on proud today, so i just wanted to wish you luck with that. because...i dont think its gonna happen. thats just me. if u wanna be a real bad ass try beating the hades cup on proud. prolly also not gonna happen.