PDA

View Full Version : I am a new mother.

Dixie
05-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Not really. ^_^ There was a cat outside. The people next door abandoned her when they moved out. Well, she got pregnant and had 7 babies! They are sooooooo cute! So...do you like kittens or other baby animals? Do you have any stories about baby animals?

Chris
05-20-2006, 08:56 PM
I like kittens, but I hate them when they leave a "present" for you somewhere in the house.

Dreddz
05-20-2006, 08:59 PM
There all Ungrateful bastards.

Denmark
05-20-2006, 09:31 PM
BABY ANIMALZ IZ SQUISHY

but seriously. they're awesome. as long as i don't have to take care of them. which I don't. so yeah, they're awesome.

Old Manus
05-20-2006, 09:43 PM
I have many stories with animals. :jokey:

Perducci
05-20-2006, 09:48 PM
My old dog had five puppies once and they all crawled behind the washing machine and it took my parents like three hours to move the washing machine to get them out because they were scared that they would squash the puppies.

It was awesome.

Dignified Pauper
05-20-2006, 10:11 PM
My old dog had five puppies once and they all crawled behind the washing machine and it took my parents like three hours to move the washing machine to get them out because they were scared that they would squash the puppies.

It was awesome.

this is the saddest story I've ever heard.

Khaotic
05-20-2006, 10:12 PM
I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands, feel free to put it in a box and send it away!:greenie:

lord shishio
05-20-2006, 10:15 PM
cats are ok, but i prefer dogs.

Perducci
05-20-2006, 10:25 PM

It was awesome.

this is the saddest story I've ever heard.

Aye... :(

But it was great watching my parents spend all that time moving the washing machine.

I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands, feel free to put it in a box and send it away!

I'd be happy to give you one, but it was like six years ago.

Freya
05-20-2006, 10:32 PM
When i moved my dogs killed this cat and we were like aww poor kittoe. Only to be walking around the house to hear little "mews". The cat had had kittens under our insulation. They were so litttle they hadn't even opened thier eyes yet. We had to bottle feed them. I only have one now cause we gave the other 4 away.
Other than that it's colt season. We now have 2 colts(boy horse babies) and 2 filies(girl hourse babies) with 2 more yet to come. They are so cute.

Roto13
05-20-2006, 10:33 PM
This is my kitten, Olivia. She's not old enough to take home yet, but she'll be moving in with me in about a week! ^_^

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Olivia1.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Olivia2.jpg

Perducci
05-20-2006, 10:38 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Olivia2.jpg

You're so mysterious! :cool:

Roto13
05-20-2006, 10:48 PM
That's not me. That's a 15-year-old girl. >_>

Perducci
05-20-2006, 11:05 PM
That's not me. That's a 15-year-old girl. >_>

Thanks for taking away the mystery. :(

Rase
05-20-2006, 11:06 PM
I really like little puppies. ^_^ Being allergic to cats, I'm not to fond of them, but if I take allergy medicine, I'm fine and like kittens too.

Once animals grow up they just aren't as cool. :(

Zeromus_X
05-20-2006, 11:10 PM
:cat: = :love:

Venom
05-20-2006, 11:10 PM
I <3 kittens....ya know when they're not clawing my eyes out or dealing other methods of pain and annoyance toward me.

chaos_ghost
05-20-2006, 11:17 PM
When we moved into my old house, there was a cat that lived under our house. After a while it came out and after giving it the proper shots, we decided to keep it.

Then about a year alter, we found 6 kittens in our attic. We gave them away.

Then when Destiny(the cat we found under the house) had her second load of kittens, it was weird. The kittens didn't match. One had a tabby head and a grey body, one had a black head and a white body. They were some of the oddest looking kittens ever.

Jojee
05-20-2006, 11:41 PM
When i moved my dogs killed this cat and we were like aww poor kittoe. Only to be walking around the house to hear little "mews". The cat had had kittens under our insulation. They were so litttle they hadn't even opened thier eyes yet. We had to bottle feed them. I only have one now cause we gave the other 4 away.
Other than that it's colt season. We now have 2 colts(boy horse babies) and 2 filies(girl hourse babies) with 2 more yet to come. They are so cute.
Your dogs killed the cat!? D= That's soo evil.

I have too many bad pet stories. :3

boris no no
05-20-2006, 11:48 PM
My hamster had babys. I thought she was pulling her stomach out xD
It was pretty grim really...a lot of blood and ooze for a little thing! O__o

HEY JOWJOW!!! :heart:

Mittopotahis
05-21-2006, 12:01 AM
I have a cat. No real stories to tell though. Just a cat.

I am more of a dog person, but I still love cats.

Perducci
05-21-2006, 01:23 AM
The only story to tell about my current pet is that it's a cat called Tiddles and it eats too much.

Jojee
05-21-2006, 02:21 AM

Blood... oooze..... babies *_* *dies* I'm never having babies. Baby animals are nice but baby humans are just a pain in the arse :p (Like some people I know) I had gerbils (not the ones I have now!) before and they had babies but I didn't see the babies get born, thank god :mog: HI SEXY :3

Btw light green font on the fluffy puff theme is totally unreadable -_-;;

Yuna-Lenne
05-21-2006, 08:38 AM
When my cat was young, it once got it's claw stuck under the dishwasher. Poor thing. :p It ended up getting really distressed but there was no way to free him, without ripping his claw out...ouch. He got there in the end though!

boris no no
05-21-2006, 11:46 AM

Blood... oooze..... babies *_* *dies* I'm never having babies. Baby animals are nice but baby humans are just a pain in the arse :p (Like some people I know) I had gerbils (not the ones I have now!) before and they had babies but I didn't see the babies get born, thank god :mog: HI SEXY :3

Btw light green font on the fluffy puff theme is totally unreadable -_-;;
Its ok JoJo, you can reproduce A-sexually! No blood or ooze, just another you ^^;
<3

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Not really. ^_^ There was a cat outside. The people next door abandoned her when they moved out. Well, she got pregnant and had 7 babies! They are sooooooo cute! So...do you like kittens or other baby animals? Do you have any stories about baby animals?

People who just abandon their pets like that shouldn't be allowed to keep animals.

My aunt has two dogs, and I have a picture of me holding the oldest one (Balla) when he was only 5 days old. He was so cute! :love: And now he looks after me, I had to stop him from attacking my ex bf when he saw my ex slap me round the face. Seve comes and sits on my lap, which is cute but they're both collies so aren't very small.

DK
05-23-2006, 04:20 AM
Our cat had Kittens once. Then we gave them all away. I didn't want to, but Muv made me. It was kinda crappy. :mad2: