PDA

View Full Version : Via Infinito question.

Croyles
05-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Right. My question is this:

If you bribe the second last boss in Via Infinito (Paragon) instead of beating it normally, do you miss percentage points? Because im supposed to be at 89% after completing it, and im still at 88%!!

Or do you have to go and watch the two crimson spheres before the final boss at the celsius instead of just watching them in the cloisters?? I just watched them there.

If its something before Via Infinito that I cant go back to unless I have a save there, im not gonna bother with the 100%. Theres no way im doing Via Infinito again. The last % interger I had was 82%, and im very sure I didnt miss anything between that and before bevelle...

Tavrobel
05-21-2006, 02:15 AM
Bribe works on that thing?

Anyways, you don't, since in the Infinito, you get %age whenever you see the cutscene where someone turns into something, not based on how you end the battle.

You probably haven't finished something outside of Via Infinito, since you can't miss %age while finishing it.

Croyles
05-21-2006, 02:33 AM
Yeah you can bribe it for 1 million gil, i was loaded so i just thought id do that so i can be fully healed for Trema.

Thanks for the help once more Tavrobel

EDIT: Oh and again i seemed to have found the solution only a couple of minutes after making a thread!
My walkthrough forgot to mention that i have to talk to Benzo at the Cactuar Nation after fighting Angra Manyu. Well, im on 89% now! gg ^^

Dell
05-21-2006, 05:08 AM
Question: Do I have to clear Via Infinito to get 100%?

Little Blue
05-21-2006, 10:32 AM
If you're going for 100% in one playthrough, yeah, if not, in a new game+ just give teh sphere to the other side in Chapter 2 and you don't have to do the Via Infinito, provided you do most of the other stuff you may or may not have missed a well...