PDA

View Full Version : kh millionare again

leader of mortals
05-21-2006, 02:43 AM
ok please dont flam me for this but, as the creator of kh millionare, i found that many people complained about only able to have one person in the hotseat, so i made this. Read the rules to the first kh millionare first.

now the ffq

put the attacks of these keyblades in order from the lowest at 1 and highest at 4.

A)oblivion
B)kingdom key
C)divine rose
D)jungle king

Tavrobel
05-21-2006, 03:25 AM
Kingdom Key
Jungle King
Divine Rose
Oblivion

leader of mortals
05-21-2006, 02:54 PM
correct and congrats first hotseater of this new millionare thread

now for 100

put 100 on hold i have a question that wont give you 100 munny

did you play khII yet

Tavrobel
05-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Obviously.

If you require proof, check all the KHII threads asking for help in the plot.

leader of mortals
05-21-2006, 11:45 PM
lol ok then for 100, what is the second keyblade you get

KH 2!!!!!!!!!!

A)none of the ... well below
B)star seeker
C)jungle king
D)my butt

KH 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a special question that will put you al the way up to 1000 question, heres a hint, think carefully

Tavrobel
05-22-2006, 12:01 AM
As Roxas, Sora, or chronologically?

As Roxas, you get the Kingdom Key first, but then you receive Oathkeeper and Oblivion at the same time. So if it's Roxas, then it's A. This is also what occurs chronologically, if that's what you're asking.

If as Sora, then it's StarSeeker, because you get it when you receive Valor Form. Practice Weapons don't count as a Keyblades.

The Answer D, is actually the super secret, uber unlockable locked Keyblade, that has +10 attack, and +50 HP/MP. Unfortunately, to receive it, you must first revive Aeris by killing 5000 Gold Dragons in the FFVI, and then be challenged by the ghost of General Leo, who will drop the "Ressurect". Upon entering the Cave of Tiamat, Richard the Dragoon will appear and attack you, asking you to go to the FFVII Debug room, and attempt to get Kuja and Jecht in your party. Afterwards, there are four kings who challenge you, wielding the elemnts Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water. They are essentailly the equivalent of 4 Xemnas Eternal Nothingnesses, and you fight alone. Mariah Carey will begin singing and piss you off, and you will then throw out your PS2 out fo the window. When you repair the PS2, you equiped weapoin will automatically be "My Butt". Then, Nelly Furtado will say "I'm not actually white", and you will the truth... Yuna is a Jedi, and her favorite food is cheese. Psychotic being promoted to CK is an extended April Fool's Joke! THE WORLD WILL END.

That's the most complete answer I can give.

leader of mortals
05-24-2006, 01:44 AM
..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

correct but now i need to think

lol "my Butt" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

leader of mortals
06-03-2006, 04:15 PM
sorry i forgot about this thread...
now for 200

What is fenrirs attack power + ultima weapon/key's attack power

A)11
B)12
C)13
D)14

Tavrobel
06-03-2006, 05:00 PM
7+6=13

C

this is a special question that will put you al the way up to 1000 question, heres a hint, think carefully

leader of mortals
06-04-2006, 12:24 AM
oh shoot im sorry, guess i have to give you 2000 now

anyway, for 4000

How many reaction commands are there in the battle vs the giant nobody(in place of sora's darkside)

A)1
B)2
C)3
D)4

Tavrobel
06-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Twilight Thorn?

D) 4

Reversal
Key Counter
Lunarsault
Break Raid

Pwned; did all of those by memory.

leader of mortals
06-05-2006, 01:28 AM
thought i had you there

anyway now for 8000

how many bars of health does sephiroth have

A)1
B)3
C)9
D)none of the above

Tavrobel
06-05-2006, 02:20 AM
D) none of the above; he's got 3k, which equals 15 bars

leader of mortals
06-09-2006, 12:07 AM
For the 16000 question...

how much money do you HAVE TO GET from the jobs in khII with roxas

A)1000
B)1500
C)750
D)0

Tavrobel
06-09-2006, 12:12 AM
The game won't let you continue if you get less than 50, which isn't an option. If you earn less than 50, then the game assumes that you haven't started earning money (which probably is true; you can sell the potions that you get throughout this point of the game and sell them for something around 50 Munny). The top three answers are for the AP bonus, primarily.

So the answer is... Æ (W)

EDIT: LOL at ur sig, way to nuke the thread.

leader of mortals
06-13-2006, 01:43 AM
my sig was messed up though and too bad. Anyway, for 32000(i checked and it looks like you are right sorry)

i had to think for this question

Sora wants to share a paopu fruit with Kairi at the start of the game. What will it do if they each eat part of it?

[A] They fall in love and live happily ever after.
[B] Their destinies become intertwined.
[C] They come into a vast amount of money and take a cruise to Atlantica.
[D] One is absorbed into the other's body for protection

Tavrobel
06-13-2006, 02:20 AM
It's because you didn't make the text smaller, and you included two quotes. Large enough by itself, indeed.

B. Also supported by in-game quotations (most by Selphie).

Although A wouldn't be incorrect, as much as Sora would desire it in order to spite Riku, it wouldn't fit the answer as correctly as B would.

leader of mortals
06-14-2006, 10:49 PM
d could be right too... any way on to the 64000 question

kinda easy

At the beginning, you are asked a series of questions, what do these questions do to the gameplay:

A) Effect overall difficulty of the game
B) Effect the overall status of you and your allies when you get them
C) Effect nothing at all
D) Effects Sora's Leveling up process

Tavrobel
06-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Wait, at KHI's Station or KHII's Station, or BEFORE you even start the game?

If before the game (when choosing your settings), those affect the difficulty of the game, for both. Those are technically questions.

If it's KHI, then it's D (Dawn, Noon, Dusk = leveling template)
There's also another set of questions determining how many items he can hold and his stats, and I think those come first, but if it's KHI, my answer is D*.

This could also technically affect the difficulty of the game at certain points, and how useful your allies are.

If it's KHII, then the first "set" decides which bonus you get, but it doesn't affect anything besides that, because the first day duel is before Station of Awakening. The answer if it's KHII, is H.

Specifics, please. Unless I'm right, which I know I am.

leader of mortals
06-16-2006, 12:03 AM
i meant kh1 when the characters ask you questions and you are correct

now for 125000(wow a first in all of my millionare history)

sorry for this but its kind of easy

For how much munny can you buy a Silver Mallet in Traverse Town?

[A] 1000
[B] 500
[C] 750
[D] 1250

Tavrobel
06-16-2006, 12:40 AM
A, 1000 Munny.

leader of mortals
06-16-2006, 04:21 AM
correct and now for the 250000 dollar question...

Which of these synthesis items is NOT used to make the 'Gaia Bangle'
[A] Power Shard
[B] Power Gem
[C] Lucid Crystal
[D] Bright Crystal

Tavrobel
06-16-2006, 02:45 PM
C, Lucid Crystal

leader of mortals
06-16-2006, 11:07 PM
correct and now for the mystical half mil question....

'Save the Queen' is Donald's best all-round weapon, a staff, but what was it originally (In previous versions of FF, Excluding Quistis's weapon in FFVIII)?
[A] A Staff o.0
[B] A Sword
[C] A Gun
[D] A Spear
if you dont think this is fair and you cant answer tell me, but if you do answer and its wrong, no take backs and you are wrong.

Tavrobel
06-16-2006, 11:13 PM
B, a Sword

I do think it's unfair, but lucky for you, I played FFIX (which is the only one it appears in originally).

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-16-2006, 11:37 PM
wow thats really unfair to people who dont play final fantasy games and just kingdom hearts

Tavrobel
06-17-2006, 12:02 AM
I think he's getting desperate to not have a millionaire.

Next thing you know, he's gonna say "name the Secret Ansem Report in which there is a reference to FFVI's Kefka."

leader of mortals
06-17-2006, 05:23 AM
if Tavrobel didnt play final fantasy IX then they could have told me and i would have given a new question.

Any way, its now time for the ultimate, beautiful, master question for the 1000000 munny grand prize...

KHII

if you kill 3 dusks and 2 gamblers in the nobody catagory of enemies at the world that never was how much xp did you get from only those 5 enemies

A)2975
B)3725
C)3825
D)3250

Tavrobel
06-17-2006, 03:09 PM
None of the answers are correct, since the enemies in WtNW only give EXP in multiples of 100, and none of the values change for the entire world.

Gambler = 1000 * 2 (2000)
Dusk = 600 * 3 (1800)

3800; the closest answer would be C, but it isn't. Any math class would make sure of that XD

It would also seem I've made a serious omission in my Bestiary guide, as well.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-17-2006, 04:14 PM
he got u there regis

cid highwind
06-17-2006, 04:23 PM
an big applause for tavrobel (clap clap clap)

leader of mortals
06-18-2006, 01:25 AM
dusks dont give 600

Tavrobel
06-18-2006, 02:41 AM
In World that Never Was, yes, they do. As it turns out, the battle level of the world never changes, therefore, all HP and EXP numbers are static. At no point does a Dusk give different EXP than when you encounter it in WtNW normally.

Win.

If you want to bring Twilight Town values into this, they give 516 EXP.
516 is divisible by 6 --> 86
The first three are ruled out anyways, since 6 * integer != any value ending in five.
3250 is not integer-ly-ish-ness divisble by six. Therefore, even WITH Twilight Town values, it still would not be correct.

Win.

I can even bring in growth patterns into this.
Like all Nobodies, all Nobodies (obviously) have a pattern of HP and EXP growth. Since Dusks are a Nobody (gee whiz, Mister Peabody!), they fall into the same pattern. Creepers don't count because they do not appear in Twilight Town.

At Twilight Town, Dancers/Gamblers/etc. all have 152 HP and give 860 EXP. In WtNW, they have 1000 EXP and 160 HP. Following the same pattern...
860/1000 = .86, meaning any value greater is 86% higher than the previous.
516/x = .86
.86 = .86 (identity, we set the remaining values equal)
860/1000 = 516/x
Using our laws of math... (equality of division and multiplication)
x = 516*1000/860
Hey, what do we know, the result is 600.

Win.

And then I throw in visual evidence.
I was playing it through this morning.
Addled Impasse. 6 Dusks. 4 Berserkers.

I remember it clearly because when you reach level 99, it doesn't show how much EXP you get, so I had to go into an old save file I had before Sephiroth. Wait, at that point, I still beat the game. Shouldn't matter, right? Right. As it turns out, Addled Impasse still had 6 Dusks inside it. Wow. The difference is clear. Clear Eyes. Oops for the product placement, but as it turns out the Dusks still gave 600 EXP.

Win.

Ohh, I should bring my Bestiary. Nah, that would be just mean.
Loss. By default. Although if you are interested...
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=82222
Ohh, nevermind.

That's an automatic win.

Well you started this thing. And let's not forget these priceless questions.

D)my butt

Well, that's a win for you.
Although my response you put into your signature.
I suppose that's a win for me. I am loathe to accept it.

How many reaction commands are there in the battle vs the giant nobody(in place of sora's darkside)

You didn't know its name. That's not good. I answered from memory.

Win.

how much money do you HAVE TO GET from the jobs in khII with roxas

Correct value not an answer.

Win.

At the beginning, you are asked a series of questions, what do these questions do to the gameplay:

lol ok then for 100, what is the second keyblade you get

What, no specifics? That's like telling N'aix he can't build Satanic; N'aix and 80% Lifesteal FTW! But Abaddon is just rigged. Uggh, passive frost attack for 21% slow. As though he weren't buff enough.

Double win.

'Save the Queen' is Donald's best all-round weapon, a staff, but what was it originally (In previous versions of FF, Excluding Quistis's weapon in FFVIII)?

Way to include FFIX.

Where the characters weren't made (leading) by Tetsuya Nomura, but rather, Y. Amano (apprently half the name is censored), who had nothing to do with KH in the first place, and it was only by the desperate (and somewhat unwise) behest of fans to include pre-FFVII characters, and Vivi from FFIX. Setzer sucked anyways. He didn't blow anything up, didn't have an airship; this is X-Men 3 with no Gambit.

Win.

Overall...
/me wins.

leader of mortals
06-18-2006, 03:14 AM
my game must be glitched then because my game gives me only 575 xp each dusk... oh well. I guess you are the 1000000 munny winner. Now, go buy yourself some gummis and pm me if you want to become a judge and help me ask questions.

anyway, the ffq

how many times do you fight leon

A)1
B)2
C)3
D)depends

LunaticPandora37
06-18-2006, 04:32 AM
can i join in...

Tavrobel
06-18-2006, 04:37 AM
can i join in...

Either read the rules in the KH Millionaire thread, or answer the question as LoM has requested of you.

LunaticPandora37
06-18-2006, 04:46 AM
anyway, the ffq

how many times do you fight leon

A)1
B)2
C)3
D)depends

D) depends

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Tavrobel should be the new official judge of kh millionare, he obviously rules the lh forums :P

leader of mortals
06-20-2006, 08:42 PM
lp is on and i think tav is going to take over the first one for a while

anyway for the 100 question
In kingdom hearts 1, how many times must you fight darkside?

A)1
B)2
C)3
D)4

leader of mortals
06-22-2006, 07:39 PM
ok lp is off, new ffq

In kingdom hearts 1, how many times must you fight darkside?

A)1
B)2
C)3
D)4

Larahl
06-22-2006, 09:34 PM
B) Two times.

leader of mortals
06-24-2006, 11:17 PM
incorrect

sub zero
06-25-2006, 06:58 PM
you have to fight him 3 times so its C

for you info i havent playd KH for about 6 months and i havent even got KH2

leader of mortals
06-26-2006, 12:22 AM
I am really, really sick so i`ll post another question when im better and i can think strait

leader of mortals
06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
im ok now... food poisoning

ok for 100,

all my questions will be kh1 and if i use khII tell me

what is the max character level you can get(no gameshark)

A)1
B)100
C)99
D)1000

sub zero
07-01-2006, 12:11 AM
im ok now... food poisoning

ok for 100,

all my questions will be kh1 and if i use khII tell me

what is the max character level you can get(no gameshark)

A)1
B)100
C)99
D)1000

the answer is b)100 (just got to that on old save in colloseim said to next 0 exp on level 100)

leader of mortals
07-06-2006, 09:33 PM
your out of time and i am sorry for my absence, i went on a vacation.

anyway, im going on another soon so this will be my last post for a long time.

ffq

how many weapons do you get before you go to traverse town

A)1
B)2
C)3
D)none of the above

Tavrobel
07-06-2006, 11:11 PM
LoM, he answered. I guess I'll be in charge of both of the Millionaires.

Anyways, sub zero, I'll have to take your word for it (as my KHI and game are separated at the moment).

100 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
Which of the following "special attacks" are not actually an attack in KHI?

A) Ars Arcanum
B) Strike Raid
C) Spongebob Squarepants Uber attack
D) Ragnarok

sub zero
07-08-2006, 01:23 AM
LoM, he answered. I guess I'll be in charge of both of the Millionaires.

Anyways, sub zero, I'll have to take your word for it (as my KHI and game are separated at the moment).

Which of the following "special attacks" are not actually an attack in KHI?

A) Ars Arcanum
B) Strike Raid
C) Spongebob Squarepants Uber attack
D) Ragnarok

the answer is c).

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-08-2006, 01:25 AM
well that took alot of thought

Tavrobel
07-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Lots of thought. How, indeed!

Please list the games you have played:

KHI
KH: CoM
KHII

200 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
What is the last item on the Synthesis list, after you Synthesize all of the other items?

A) Ultima Weapon
B) Atma Weapon
C) Spongebob Squarepants Uber Awesome Keyblade
D) Oblivion

sub zero
07-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Lots of thought. How, indeed!

KHI
KHII

What is the last item on the Synthesis list, after you Synthesize all of the other items?

A) Ultima Weapon
B) Atma Weapon
C) Spongebob Squarepants Uber Awesome Keyblade
D) Oblivion

first i have only played KH1 so far as i dont have a nintedo advance and KH2 aint out in uk yet.

any way the answer is a)ultima weapon

i like oblivion more than the ultima weapon as the ultima weapon looks crap.

Tavrobel
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM
300 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
Which of the following Accessories provide resistance to all of the elements?

A) "Ribbonera"
B) "Carbonara"
C) "Ribbon"
D) "That Accessory that gives you resistance to all of the elements"

Fate Fatale
07-09-2006, 03:05 AM
I'm sorry, but your answers are just absurd! you need to make it at least a little challenging... I mean you got mad at LoM for putting "my butt" as an answer.... so, in the future please make them more diffucult questions...

P.S.~ i know you are trying to make them easy because they are the beginning levels...

Tavrobel
07-09-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry, but your answers are just absurd! you need to make it at least a little challenging... I mean you got mad at LoM for putting "my butt" as an answer.... so, in the future please make them more diffucult questions...

P.S.~ i know you are trying to make them easy because they are the beginning levels...

Fine, here's a question for you. It not like anyone is getting past 1k anyways. Yet.

In which Ansem Report does it mention that Xehanort was particularly befriended by the Human version of one of his Nobody suboordinates?

Answer it. Then I'll let you continue to criticize me without giving any constructive advice. No multiple choice either. There's only... thirteen possible answers.

Fate Fatale
07-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Sorry, I have yet to actually play past the beginning Roxas Twilight town part in KH2. I'm borrowing it from a friend who just beat it tonight, so maybe you'll have an answer tomorrow... anyhow it's not kind to be so rude when someone was giving helpful criticism...

sub zero
07-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Which of the following Accessories provide resistance to all of the elements?

A) "Ribbonera"
B) "Carbonara"
C) "Ribbon"
D) "That Accessory that gives you resistance to all of the elements"

well as theres no status effects its gotta be c) ribbon

Tavrobel
07-09-2006, 07:59 PM
You didn't answer the question yet, Mr. Mage. It shouldn't matter whether or not you have the game. If you can't answer the question, or are not a participant, why should it matter to you? If you were, then it would be a respite from the higher tier questions, which will be FAR more difficult than the one I gave you.

And I think you are reading my statement towards "my butt" wrong, as I didn't get upset at all. When I originally answered it, I went along with attempting to lighten the mood of the thread. As for using it in my argument that I am right, well, I still heard that annoying Mariah Carey.

Anyways...

500 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
Of the following Keyblades, which one provides a +7 bonus to Strength?

A) Gigas Fist
B) Ultima Weapon
C) Pumpkinhead
D) Kingdom Key

Fate Fatale
07-09-2006, 08:42 PM
I know it does not matter if I have the game, but the fact that I have not yet gotten to the part in the game in which you can recieve ansem reports that include members on Organisation XIII does matter. I'm sorry, but your entire statement was based on fabrication and how WOULD i know unless I had gone and looked at possible spoilers for myself. (Don't EVEN say that this is spoilers that I'm looking at, because I have no idea where the parts take place, whereas I'd know what was in the Ansem report by having to read all of them until I found the one that the question entails to. So, I'm sorry that I cannot answer this question, but I do have a right to critisize the ease of this KH Millionaire as you have JUST taken it over.

Oh, and please be happy! Although it may be very difficult. :kaocheer:

Tavrobel
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I know it does not matter if I have the game, but the fact that I have not yet gotten to the part in the game in which you can recieve ansem reports that include members on Organisation XIII does matter.

Well, that's just a shame, now isn't it?

If you want some difficult questions when you are in the hotseat, then feel free to ask. I'm pretty sure subzero wouldn't enjoy it when someone else makes the questions more difficult for him when they should be as difficult as they currently are.

The REAL Millionaire that aired several years back? The questions weren't that much more difficult.
Regis Philbin, that mongrel idiot.

sub zero
07-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Of the following Keyblades, which one provides a +7 bonus to Strength?

A) Gigas Fist
B) Ultima Weapon
C) Pumpkinhead
D) Kingdom Key

as i never got the ultima weapon and pumpkinhead and kingdom keys are crap id go for b)

Fate Fatale
07-09-2006, 10:25 PM
...The questions weren't that much more difficult.
Regis Philbin, that mongrel idiot.

Actually they were actually relatively hard, not in the sense that they were one that you had to use your lifelines early in the game, but they didn't use answers that were completely off the wall. Your 500 question was a good starting level question.

leader of mortals
07-12-2006, 02:04 AM
come on tav you are the main host of this thread.... im not a judge here anymore.

Tavrobel
07-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Whoops. I thought he hadn't answered.

I'm sorry, but the answer is C, the Pumpkinhead.
However, Ultima Weapon does have a +7 Strength bonus on KHII.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these weapons in order of attack strength (KHI).
Ascending/descending doesn't matter.

A) Ultima Weapon
B) Oblivion
C) Kingdom Key
D) Jungle King

leader of mortals
07-12-2006, 09:54 PM
since im not a host or judge of this one, ill go.

C, D, B, A

lowest=c, highest=a

Tavrobel
07-13-2006, 01:32 AM
Ohh, indeed how the tables have turned!
Perhaps I should show you kindness in questions, as you founded both of the threads.

No way in hell.

100 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which of the following Armors gives Resistances only to the Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard elements, but not Darkness?

A) Champion Belt
B) Gaia Bangle
C) Petite Ribbon
D) Absurdedness

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-13-2006, 01:43 AM
Ohh, indeed how the tables have turned!
Perhaps I should show you kindness in questions, as you founded both of the threads.

No way in hell.

my entertainment leads in your hands:D

leader of mortals
07-13-2006, 02:00 AM
thats rough for 100 but the answer is..........

A) champion belt

ediit oh yea i played all 3

Tavrobel
07-13-2006, 02:29 AM
I'll post a response tomorrow when my brain isn't fried from doing a "how many members can you name" thread in GC.

LoM... you are... *stay tuned for an insertion of response here tomorrow*

leader of mortals
07-13-2006, 02:47 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im not sure if its a or b i cant remember............................................................................................ .................................... why is the earth so cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tavrobel
07-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Which of the following Keyblades has a Strength bonus of +9?

A) Oathkeepar
B) Oathkeeper
C) Oathkeepeh
D) Fenrir Plus Two

leader of mortals
07-14-2006, 02:33 AM
ummm b

Malboro_Menace
07-14-2006, 03:01 AM
d)?

leader of mortals
07-14-2006, 03:38 PM
dont post if its not your turn and its MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tavrobel
07-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Marlboro, please read the rules concerning when you are allowed to answer. Interrupting (and providing incorrect answers) is not appreciated.

LoM, no need to Modwhore, if there's a need to yell, ask a moderator to do it.

Which of the following Magic spells causes Elemental damage?

A) Fire
B) Gravity
C) Aero
D) Stop

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-14-2006, 08:16 PM
im posting and its not my turn :D

leader of mortals
07-14-2006, 10:02 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 lol

anyway the answer is a

Tavrobel
07-15-2006, 03:27 PM
What weapon provides Goofy with +10 Strength, and +2 MP?

A) Genji Shield
B) Save the Queen
C) Defender
D) Save the King

leader of mortals
07-16-2006, 01:58 PM
im gonna lose.... but i think its d so i say d

Tavrobel
07-16-2006, 02:46 PM
1000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
What Organization XIII member uses a large shield, and wields the element of Ice?

A) Even
B) Vexen
C) Lexaeus
D) Axel

leader of mortals
07-16-2006, 11:07 PM
*thinks* b i know it

Tavrobel
07-16-2006, 11:43 PM
2000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which of the following enemies is able to drop an Elixir?

A) Magnum Loader
B) Living Bone
C) Large Body
D) Sorceror

leader of mortals
07-17-2006, 01:03 AM
im sure its c

Tavrobel
07-17-2006, 02:29 AM
Sorry LoM, but the answer is the Living Bone. Large Bodies can only drop Power Shard, Serenity Shard, Hi Potion.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these bosses in the order which you encounter them.

A) Trickmaster
B) Darkside
C) Riku
D) Ursula

I Took the Red Pill
07-17-2006, 02:43 AM
Well I'm not participating in this because I'm a lazy bum, but if I'm not mistaken, aren't all of those bosses in both CoM and KHI? Unless you're not counting Riku in CoM because it's not really him, but I doubt you'd slip semantics into the fastest finger question. Oh, and sorry if this is a stupid question.

Tavrobel
07-17-2006, 12:38 PM
I usually try to keep character information based on the game that the other bosses are in since you fight Riku in KHII as well. For simplicity's and clarification's sakes, I'll add that you have to put them in the order in which you first encounter them in a fight (KHI).

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-17-2006, 03:18 PM
ill try again

b c a d

Tavrobel
07-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Since TRL has opted to go again, here is a summary of his downfall, from the other KHMillionaire Thread.

2000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
Which of the following areas can a Rare Truffle be encountered?
A) Agrabah
B) Wonderland
C) Traverse Town
D) Olympus Coliseum

i almost got confused and thought that said white mushroom its a

No.

What is the +MP bonus provided by an Atlas Armlet?

A) +2
B) +1
C) -1
D) 0

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
eh to lazy to think abou tht new question :p

Tavrobel
07-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Perhaps you should wait for a few hours before responding, so that other people have a chance (not that many people are offering). Anyways, you still have to get the question wrong before we can continue.

Well, that was a waste of 48 hours.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these bosses in the order which you encounter them.

A) Jafar
B) Darkside
C) Chernabog
D) Captain Hook

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-20-2006, 10:53 PM
ugh again?

cid highwind
07-21-2006, 05:35 PM
i believe its b a c d

Lionheart00
07-21-2006, 06:00 PM
b, a, d, c.....and i have only played kh1 and CoM

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 06:16 PM
i believe its b a c d

Incorrect.

b, a, d, c.....and i have only played kh1 and CoM

What element of attack does the spell "Thunder" inflict?

A) Thunder
B) Fire
C) Ice
D) THEJUNDAR TEH J00 PWNAGE ELIMANT YEEHAW!

Lionheart00
07-21-2006, 06:20 PM
a....i think.....

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm sorry, but "I think" is not an answer. LOSE!
Continuing on...

What is the attack value of the Kingdom Key?

A) 2
B) 3
C) 4
D) 0

Lionheart00
07-21-2006, 06:28 PM
B

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 06:42 PM
How much MP does Tinkerbell cost?

A) 1/2
B) 2
C) 1
D) 3

Lionheart00
07-21-2006, 06:44 PM
aww crap..........um........B....final answer

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Incorrect. Tinkerbell costs 3 MP.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these Keyblades in the order of their MP/Magic bonus (or lack thereof).

A) Oblivion
B) Crabclaw
C) Lady Luck
D) Metal Chocobo

Lionheart00
07-21-2006, 06:52 PM
i wont try again...i want someone else to go............

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-21-2006, 08:05 PM
a d b c?

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Correct. TRL, if you don't answer this one again, then you will not be able to participate again.
This is the stipulation that I impose on you.
However, if you get it wrong, you can go again after soimeone else goes.

What is the +MP bonus provided by an Atlas Armlet?

A) +2
B) +1
C) -1
D) 0

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-21-2006, 08:25 PM
b

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Incorrect, the answer is A.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these Keyblades in the order of their attack bonus.

A) Oblivion
B) Crabclaw
C) Lady Luck
D) Metal Chocobo

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-21-2006, 09:50 PM
x) a d b c

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 10:08 PM
The rum isn't gone, you've just been drinking all of it.

And you are still incorrect.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-21-2006, 10:51 PM
its the same one as last time isnt it?

Lionheart00
07-21-2006, 10:53 PM
c b a d??
(lowest to highest)

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 11:35 PM
Incorrect.

cid highwind
07-21-2006, 11:37 PM
b c a d

Tavrobel
07-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Incorrect.

Tavrobel
07-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Sorry for the double post.

The answer to the previous question was
Crabclaw (B), lowest
Lady Luck (C)
Metal Chocobo (D)
Oblivion (A), highest

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these Shields in the order of their attack bonus.

A) Knight's Shield
B) Save the King
C) Dream Shield
D) Genji Shield

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-24-2006, 03:39 PM
a d c b!

Tavrobel
07-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Incorrect.

cid highwind
07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
a c d b

Tavrobel
07-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Correct.

Also, after reviewing the KH Millionaire thread, It would seem that I made a grave error, as Tifa's Real Lover had actually gotten to the 8k question, while I reset him to the first question. From this point on, Tifa's Real Lover will be allowed to begin at the 32000 Munny question with all four lifelines (if s/he so chooses). I apologize for the inconvenience.

However, cid highwind is now up. I will try to get an Admin/CK (probably gonna be Samuraid or BtV) to change the first post to my specifications, to represent who has actually gone, and what options they have left. This will occur when I get off of my lazy ass.

What is the +MP bonus provided by Ultima Weapon?

A) +1
B) +2
C) +3
D) 0

KHI
KHII

cid highwind
07-24-2006, 04:56 PM
the answer is b) +2

i have played these games

KH:I
KH:Chain Of Memories

Tavrobel
07-24-2006, 04:59 PM
What of these magic spells do not cost 2 MP?

A) Aero
B) Gravity
C) Cure
D) Stop

cid highwind
07-24-2006, 10:19 PM
its c and b

Tavrobel
07-25-2006, 01:45 AM
Correct, I think I'm going dyslexic. There should only be one answer.
(or someone changed the frontsite really fast just to throw me off; Mulley I'm looking at you!)

Which of the following enemies gives Ars Arcanum as a victory bonus?

A) Captain Hook
B) Riku
C) Phantom
D) Shadow Sora

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-25-2006, 01:47 AM
or we can just take it from my turn

cid highwind
07-25-2006, 10:38 PM
a, captain hook

Tavrobel
07-25-2006, 11:15 PM
1000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
What is the HP bonus provided by an Angel Bangle?

A) +4
B) +3
C) +6
D) +5

Tavrobel
07-31-2006, 12:37 AM
Since it has been WELL over two days since the person has responded, we shall be moving on.

Fastest Finger Question!
Type... anything... and you will get into the hotseat.
Anything.

Positions for Judges for the Kingdom Hearts Millionaire and Kingdom Hearts Millionaire again are open. Please help me.

Slicksword45
08-01-2006, 04:22 AM
hmmm....

E=MC^2!
is that good?

Edit: juges are open? yay! that sounds like fun.

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Yes, judges are open. You must score 16000 Munny or better, as well as show that you are knowledgeable about the Kingdom Hearts series' plot. Good grammar and e-people skills is preferrable.

Which of the following characters uses a Staff as a weapon?

A) Donald
B) Goofy
C) Sora
D) Loony BoB

Please list which of the following games you have played:

KHI
KHII

Slicksword45
08-01-2006, 05:09 PM
o god...... is it d? no wait.....
A. yea. thats my final answer

I have played all three

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 06:00 PM
200 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which of the following characters is not a member of Organization XIII?

A) Luxord
B) Axel
C) Demyx
D) Sora

Slicksword45
08-01-2006, 09:41 PM
D.

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
What is the attack bonus on the Divine Rose?

A) +11
B) +8
C) +10
D) +9

Slicksword45
08-01-2006, 10:59 PM
I think C

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 11:11 PM
What is the +AP bonus on an Ability Stud?

A) +2 AP
B) +1 AP
C) +3 AP
D) +4 AP

Slicksword45
08-01-2006, 11:20 PM
hmmm... i don't remember anything called an Ability Stud but I remember a AP boost........

my guess is B

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Ability Stud, Accessory, +2 AP boost when equipped.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these Staves in the order of their attack bonus.

A) Silver Mallet
B) Save the Queen
C) Dream Staff
D) Shooting Star

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Fastest Finger Question!
Type... anything... and you will get into the hotseat.
Anything. Please.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-04-2006, 04:22 PM
lghbuyhgyuhg lets jus take it where i was

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 04:38 PM
No.

32000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which if the following Organization XIII members does not have more than 1000 HP during any one of their duels?

A) Xigbar
B) Luxord
C) Xemnas
D) Saïx

Lifelines remaining are:
50/50
Phone-A-Friend
Ask-The-Audience
New Question

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-04-2006, 05:12 PM
no idea since i dont have the strategy guide, im goin for d

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Ohh, c'mon. Luxord doesn't even have a Hit Point bar! How can he have Hit Points if he is using Time?

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these characters in order of their appearance.

A) Sora
B) Aladdin
C) Alice
D) Peter Pan

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-04-2006, 07:39 PM
aww i suck

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I wanna play!
A)Sora
C)Alice
B)Aladdin
D)Peter Pan

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 10:23 PM
100 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which if the following Organization XIII members does not have a HP bar?

A) Xaldin
B) Saïx
C) Demyx
D) Luxord

Please list which of the following games you have played:

KHI
KHII

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 10:25 PM
D)Luxord

I have played:
KH1
KH2

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Which if the following Summon Gems does Mushu use?

A) Watergleam
B) Earthshine
C) Naturespark
D) Fireglow

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 10:41 PM
D)Fireglow

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Which if the following spells does damage based on hit point percentages?

A) Aero
B) Gravity
C) Thunder
D) Magnet

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 10:48 PM
B)Gravity

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 10:56 PM
What is the defense bonus provided by a Blizzaga Ring?

A) 1
B) 2
C) 3
D) 0

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 10:57 PM
I have lifelines right?

I'd like to use the 50/50 lifeline.

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Yes, you have lifelines. I just don't remind you about them until 32,000.

What is the defense bonus provided by a Blizzaga Ring?

A) 3
B) 0

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 11:13 PM
OK...I'm not really good with stat bonuses and stuff...I also haven't played KH1 in a while...ummh...

I'll say...
A)3...Final Answer

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 11:25 PM
1000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which of the following Forms gains Experience by gathering Drive Orbs?

A) Anti
B) Master
C) Final
D) Valor

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 11:27 PM
B)Master

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 12:12 AM
How many White Trinities are there, total in all of the worlds?

A) 9
B) 4
C) 17
D) 6

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 01:41 AM
hmmm...If I guess,i'll probably get it wrong...And I want to continue...So,i'll use my New Question Life Line.

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 02:00 AM
2000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
Which of the following spells is affected by the passive Ability, Leaf Bracer?

A) Cure/Cura/Curega
B) Magnet/Magnera/Magnega
C) Fire/Fire/Firaga
D) Reflect/Reflera/Reflega

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 02:09 AM
A)Cure/Cura/Curaga

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 02:45 AM
4000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
How many maximum Lucky Lucky abilities can be equipped onto the party at the same time, including equipping Accessories and Weapons that provide the same Ability?

A) 9
B) 7
C) 3
D) 5

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 02:51 AM
B)7

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 03:41 AM
8000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts I
Which of the following is droppable by a Bandit?

A) Blaze Gem
B) Protect Chain
C) Hi-Potion
D) Blaze Shard

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 03:46 AM
Hmmm...I know it's not a Hi-Potion,or Protect Chain...So it's either a Blaze Gem or Blaze Shard...My gut is telling me Blaze Gem...

I'll go with A)Blaze Gem...Final Answer

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 04:04 AM
16000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
What is the maximum amount of Reaction Commands that one can use on a Living Bone at a single point in time, based on whether or not it is being ridden by a Shaman?

A) 3
B) 2
C) 1
D) 0

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 04:15 AM
Ummmh...

A)3...Final Answer

Rodeo,Grand something,and Dispel,correct?

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Incorrect. In the question, it says "based on whether or not it is being ridden by a Shaman." When a Living Bone appears, a Shaman can mount it (although it doesn't change its HP or EXP distribution), changing the Reaction commands.

The maximum that can be used at any one point in time, is two. However, it does have a total of three.

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Damnit!I didn't understand the question.

I thought the question was supposed to be this:"How many reaction commands are available when facing a Living Bone?With a Shaman and without?"Then the answer would be 3.But oh well,i'll just go again later.

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
You could have asked for a clarification. But it's so fun to slip semantics into a higher money question.

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Yeah,I should have...

Vaincast
08-05-2006, 11:00 PM
OOooo! this looks fun, can I play? er yeah in the hotseat, I've never actually finished the whole KH1 or KH2 but I know a lil but thats my fault, just gimme a question please? ^_^

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Oops, forgot the FFQ.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these worlds in order of their appearance.

A) Destiny Islands
B) Hollow Bastion
C) Traverse Town
D) End of the World

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 03:43 AM
Heh I might get it wrong but:

Destiney Island
Traverse Town
Hollow Bastion

Final

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 04:16 AM
Where are you going to place the End of the World? I don't accept incomplete answers (although it takes quite a bit to incompletely answer a Millionaire question)...

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Oh woops sorry

Destiny Island
Traverse Town
Hollow Bastion
End of the World

final? ( I really think I got it wrong)

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 04:26 AM
As far as playing games go, I don't care whether or not you finished a game. If you wish to compete, then I will treat it as though you finished the game (for even those who finish the game can't answer every question about it). It's not a personal thing against you, I just don't care, and things need to be fair.

Now, let's see how far you can get. I'll try to not mention spoilers.

Which if the following Summon Gems does Dumbo use?

A) Watergleam
B) Earthshine
C) Naturespark
D) Fireglow

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 05:52 PM
A. Watergleam
final...you can put in spoilers if you want, I mean I can't play KH1 cause my PS2 is broken

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 06:26 PM
What elemental Resistance does a Chaos Ring provide?

A) Chaos resistance
B) Dark resistance
C) Knock-Down resistance
D) Garland resistance

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 07:01 PM
B, Dark Resitance final

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 07:18 PM
What type of damage does the Magic spell, Blizzard cause?

A) Fire
B) Ice
C) Thunder
D) riek zomaigawd t duz kyon damuge

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 07:51 PM
B, Ice Final

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Poor Kyono.

What is the MP bonus provided by Oblivion?

A) -2
B) -1
C) 0
D) riek zomaigawd kyon givs em pee!

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 11:11 PM
umm...C, 0 final

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Incorrect. The answer is A, as the Keyblade, Oblivion subtracts two MP.

Bonus, referring to an addition of, but the negative signs before the numbers denote subtraction.

Fastest Finger Question!
Put these worlds in order of their appearance.

A) Destiny Islands
B) Station of Awakening
C) Wonderland
D) Agrabah

Dynast-Kid
08-07-2006, 05:02 AM
Hey,ummh...I know this is off topic but:What enemies in KH1 and KH2 deal dark-elemental damage?

If you mean order of appearance,as in actually playable:
B)Station of Awakening
A)Destiny Islands
C)Wonderland
D)Agrabah

If you mean ACTUAL order of appearance(I'm including the beginning FMV):
A)Destiny Islands
B)Station of Awakening
C)Wonderland
D)Agrabah

Tavrobel
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Cutscenes != gameplay.

Hey,ummh...I know this is off topic but:What enemies in KH1 and KH2 deal dark-elemental damage?

KHI: Almost all of the bosses, multiple enemies, such as Invisible, Angel Star, and Darkballs, amongst others.

KHII: Almost all of the Heartless bosses, Xemnas, and Riku deals Dark damage as well (Dark Firaga, Dark Aura).

If you mean order of appearance,as in actually playable:
B)Station of Awakening
A)Destiny Islands
C)Wonderland
D)Agrabah

16000 Munny Question, Kingdom Hearts II
How much EXP does a Berserker give when first encountered in Twilight Town?

A) 255
B) 160
C) 516
D) 860

Dynast-Kid
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Ummh...First encountered in Twilight Town...Mmmm...

I'll go with:B)160

Tavrobel
08-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Incorrect. The answer is A. B is their HP value at Twilight Town L26.

EDIT: TEE HEE HEE I'M SO EVIL! I LOVE THREAD BUMPING TEE HEE HEE!

Shiny Pink Title

Dynast-Kid
08-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Damnit!

Tavrobel
08-16-2006, 03:54 AM
Fastest Finger Question!
Put these characters in order based on the amount of letters in their name.

A) Riku
B) Kairi
C) Xehanort
D) Mickey

Tavrobel
08-22-2006, 02:49 AM
Seeing as there is a severe lack of interest in the threads, only one is necessary.

I'll Samuraid Levian Old Manus will just be closing this now.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=79585