PDA

View Full Version : questions...

kissgirls
05-21-2006, 07:22 AM
*yes i'm a ffx-2 fan, and this is a hater free zone*

These Quesion been runing throught my mind...
1. why does Tidus and Shuyin look the same?
2. Why are Lenne and Yuna the same person? (to tell you the truth please don't get mad at me fans of these people but Lenne and Yuna make me think Sephiroth and Kadaj, Sephiroth has Lenne's face shape alittle face look, and Yuna does look like Kadaj in Girl form)
3.Why does Brother like Yuna? I mean aren't they family?
4.Did Wakka and Lulu get married?
5. Is it werid that Square Enix made three good heros yuripa
then in final fantasy vii ac they made three bad guys that look like
yuripa?!
6. last question 1000 years ago, were Tidus, Shuyin and Lenne at the same time perido?

lady yunalesca
05-21-2006, 12:52 PM
i suppose that Tidus, shuyin and lenne would have lived during the same period (100o years ago) being blitzers they prob should have know each other!!! the couples look alike purlely to set the story!! shuyin believes that yuna is lenne and yuna believes at one point that shuyin is Tidus! without that there wouldnt have been much story there is no explanation of why there is such a resembalance to my knowledge! yuna and lenne are NOT the same person or even remotely related aside from looks!! (the songstress dressphere has lennes "spirit" forging the only kinship between the pair)

Brother is yuna half cousin...thats sick..if legal!! :)

Wakka and lulu are married!

Kadaj is a "remnent" of Sephiroth, Yuna is not a "remnent" of lenne, (until she equips the dressphere which is a sort of remnent of lenne) possibly that led to the idea of Sephy remnents!!!!

Yuna is not a female version of Kadaj....i dont think there can be a more feminie looking version of him!! :)

Tavrobel
05-21-2006, 02:17 PM
*yes i'm a ffx-2 fan, and this is a hater free zone*

These Quesion been runing throught my mind...
1. why does Tidus and Shuyin look the same?
2. Why are Lenne and Yuna the same person? (to tell you the truth please don't get mad at me fans of these people but Lenne and Yuna make me think Sephiroth and Kadaj, Sephiroth has Lenne's face shape alittle face look, and Yuna does look like Kadaj in Girl form)
3.Why does Brother like Yuna? I mean aren't they family?
4.Did Wakka and Lulu get married?
5. Is it werid that Square Enix made three good heros yuripa
then in final fantasy vii ac they made three bad guys that look like
yuripa?!
6. last question 1000 years ago, were Tidus, Shuyin and Lenne at the same time perido?

Tidus is based on Shuyin, whom the fayth had probably already known in real life. Shuyin was a real person, so it is likely that the Fayth recreated him in DZ. Over time, his "template", more or less, kept changing to make him better, or just different. Over 1000 years, the "template" became Tidus.

They are not. Yuna is a completely different person. Lenne's memories and actions are stored within the Songstress Dressphere. When Yuna has it equipped, the memories slowly begin to sink in Yuna's consciousness, replacing Lenne/Shuyin, with Yuna/Tidus in her dreams.

Her backside. Yes.

Of course not, Wakka just took advantage of Lulu and is staying around because he feels shame for her. Just like every time a male impregnates a female.
Yes, they are married. It's clearly stated in the game that it is so.

No, because it is still the same character designer/leader -- Tetsuya Nomura. Stylistic Influences often spill over from game to game.
Kadaj isn't Yuna, because Kadaj is evil and is a jackass.
Loz isn't Paine, because Loz is willing to cry at every moment someone insults his mother, or says that he can't find her.
Yazoo isn't Rikku, because British accents own all. He's also far more covered up.

Absolutely not. Shuyin and Lenne are at the same period, but Tidus is from Dream Zanarkand, 1000 years in the future. It is stated in FFX that DZ and Spira have the same time passage; a second in Spira, is a second in DZ.

i suppose that Tidus, shuyin and lenne would have lived during the same period (100o years ago) being blitzers they prob should have know each other!!! the couples look alike purlely to set the story!! shuyin believes that yuna is lenne and yuna believes at one point that shuyin is Tidus! without that there wouldnt have been much story there is no explanation of why there is such a resembalance to my knowledge! yuna and lenne are NOT the same person or even remotely related aside from looks!! (the songstress dressphere has lennes "spirit" forging the only kinship between the pair)

No, no, no! They did NOT live at the same time. If they had, then Tidus would've said something about it in FFX, when they were at Mushroom Rock Road, because he would've "sensed the power of an old friend." Tidus is DZ. Shuyin is real. Tidus is based on the memory of Shuyin.

Dell
05-21-2006, 03:32 PM
well, that is just your lazy theory...hahaha...

Umm they are questions, not a theory.
hahaha, you are so funny...

hahaha, you too...

Anyway,

Tavrobel answer all the question correctly but number 3 need a bit explanation.

3. Brother loves Yuna. Cousin incest are allowed in Japan. (I don't know if this is an explanation)

Tavrobel
05-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Tavrobel answer all the question correctly but number 3 need a bit explanation.

3. Brother loves Yuna. Cousin incest are allowed in Japan. (I don't know if this is an explanation)

I didn't want to go deeper into it. But in Chapter Five, after Yuna wakes up in the Cabin, she overhears Brother talking about Yuna. The reason why he likes her, is that whenever she turns her back to him, he sees her back. The image of Yuna he enjoys the most, is that she is doing the things she wants to do.

He can't do the same, because he is obligated to keeping the Al Bhed spirit alive, and continuing what his Father srated. Brother is held in place by Cid, as can be evidenced by his and Rikku's showdown, also in the same chapter. Shortly thereafter, Barkeep's girlfriend pops up, and seeing the two Hypello in love, depresses Brother. He's essentially jealous, just not in the traditional sense. Envy might be a better word.

Renmiri
05-21-2006, 05:44 PM
All your questions were answered in the FFX-2 Ultimania guide long ago, in japanese unfortunately.

The good news is that Ryu Kaze, a guy at the Wikipedia Final Fantasy team who speaks / reads Japanese has just translated those particular sessions. I don't think I'm allowed t post the link to his translation here, because it is on another forum but you can google Ryu Kaze Ultimania and you will see the FAQ he just published with those particular translations. I posted some excerpts of it in this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84200)

Laugh at face of Danger
05-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Tidus and Shuyin have to look almost alike for Yuna to even get an interest in pursuing the sphere's course, unfortunatelyt for her, she can't tell the difference between the guy she spent an entire PILGRIMAGE with to some cheep-ass lookalike in a sphere.

Night_Blade
05-22-2006, 08:35 PM
if you can't understand why tidus and shuyin look the same then your not very good are you. i won't explain it because i know but i can't put it in words. also did you know michean or how ever you spell it has met lenne before and is about 1000 years old. he's an unsent.