PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Help (Australians please help)

Malboro_Menace
05-21-2006, 10:04 AM
No mods I'm not asking for help in game.

Does anyone from Australia (preferably Sydney region) know where I can purchase FFVII? I've been to EB games and target/kmart etc but I havn't seen it and the people there don't know where I could find it. Anyone who lives in this region please help me as I really want to play it and see why everyone loves it.

Meat Puppet
05-21-2006, 10:27 AM
http://www.ebay.com.au

Search for final fantasy 7. There are usually a couple there.

Strife Leonhart
05-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Well, you can always hope that someone trades in a copy of FF VII at EB Games, although the chances of that are quite slim... This may be a long shot, but have you asked the staff at EB if it is possible to get a copy ordered in (don't know if you'll have much sucess with that though, considering how long ago the game went platnum here.).

Besides that, sure have a look at ebay. Though make sure that you get the PAL version...I have been dumbfounded at how many people get the NTSC version and then say, "why the heck can't I play this game??".

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. Good luck and happy hunting.

Mo-Nercy
05-21-2006, 04:42 PM
No mods I'm not asking for help in game.

Does anyone from Australia (preferably Sydney region) know where I can purchase FFVII? I've been to EB games and target/kmart etc but I havn't seen it and the people there don't know where I could find it. Anyone who lives in this region please help me as I really want to play it and see why everyone loves it.
Man, there's this new store in Burwood Westfields called GameTraders. It had FFVII in a glass case next to a PSX and an N64 and I was like "wow". The last time I saw it was abut a week and a half ago, but when I went back just this weekend, I didn't see it. So I dunno, it might be gone.

But that store has a whole bunch of older games, it's pretty awesome. Check it out.

Malboro_Menace
05-21-2006, 10:00 PM
umm where exactly is burwoord westfields?

djholmes
05-25-2006, 03:04 PM
buy it off ebay, i did

Cloud_Reno_
05-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Your buying it at this stage...

Mirage
05-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Why shouldn't he? It's both a good game and for some a collectors item.

Man, there's this new store in Burwood Westfields called GameTraders. It had FFVII in a glass case next to a PSX and an N64 and I was like "wow". The last time I saw it was abut a week and a half ago, but when I went back just this weekend, I didn't see it. So I dunno, it might be gone.

But that store has a whole bunch of older games, it's pretty awesome. Check it out.

There's videogame shop in our capital with FF4, FF5 and FF6 for the SNES in a glass case, along with other old and rare stuff. I want to break into that shop a dark and cold night in december.

Mo-Nercy
05-29-2006, 11:43 AM
umm where exactly is burwoord westfields?
It's in Burwood :rolleyes2

If you live in Sydney's city or subarban areas, you should be able to get to Burwood train station pretty easily (CityRail's unreliable services aside xD). From there, just walk out of the station, turn right and keep on walking until you hit Westfields after about a 5 minutes.