PDA

View Full Version : chrono break?...

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 02:51 PM
3 years ago, i have read in malaysian local gaming/toys/news magazine called GEMPAK which said that there are rumours saying that Square will develop the next chrono series entitle CHRONO BREAK...is it true or not, i don't know...

TheAbominatrix
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
All that's true is that Square registered the trademark on the name Chrono Break. However, they've since let it expire, so any chances of us getting a game by that title are pretty much blown unless they register it again. So if there's more Chrono in the works, they havent told us, so it's pretty darn unlikely.

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 04:42 PM
All that's true is that Square registered the trademark on the name Chrono Break. However, they've since let it expire, so any chances of us getting a game by that title are pretty much blown unless they register it again. So if there's more Chrono in the works, they havent told us, so it's pretty darn unlikely.
really?...if that so, i am truly dissappointed because chrono trigger and chrono cross is as great as final fantasy...i think the saga series that should not be continued because it is a bad game...

the chrono series also have unique storyline and weird characters also...i still hope that there will be new chrono series...

Don't post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Zeality
05-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Might as well post this here.

Kian Morris and a friend who translates Japanese have come through with letters you can send to Square Enix of Japan. Additionally, new sample e-mails are available and the presentation of the Chrono Break request form has been made clearer as well. If you want a new Chrono game, head here (http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Chrono_Break_Request_Form.html) and follow the instructions. Be sure to take advantage of all four outlets!

Reeno the Alchemist
05-25-2006, 12:05 AM
tch i wish untill a year ago i was sooo excited and i was waiting fer to come out then i posted a thread like this and my dreams were flushed there isnt going to be one and there isnt going to be a chrono trigger resurection eiter :'(

Roogle
05-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Might as well post this here.

Kian Morris and a friend who translates Japanese have come through with letters you can send to Square Enix of Japan. Additionally, new sample e-mails are available and the presentation of the Chrono Break request form has been made clearer as well. If you want a new Chrono game, head here (http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Chrono_Break_Request_Form.html) and follow the instructions. Be sure to take advantage of all four outlets!

I didn't know that you posted on this forum. I'm familiar with a lot of your work.

I'd suggest that those interested in this series should take notice of what Zeality says.

Zeality
05-26-2006, 02:29 AM
I didn't locate it until recently. I've been pretty careful, since posting a lot of stuff can be considered spam. Usually, in cases like these, I keep most stuff to one thread. But it's good to be here. I've got this forum listed with the few other remaining Chrono ones here (http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Community_Map).