PDA

View Full Version : Tips to playing KH2

Son of Jenova
05-22-2006, 02:45 AM
I am sorta new at playing Kingdom Hearts. I have played the first one, but not all of the way through. I beat the GBA game, which is nothing like the ps2 game, but, i just got a ps2 so i can play kingdom hearts 2, so can you guys give me some tips and pointers on making the game pretty intersting. thanks.

BustaMo
05-22-2006, 03:23 AM
When you get low on HP with Sora, go into Drive Mode because it will fully replenish your HP gauge.

When you get AP boosts, give most of them to Sora because he will have a crap-load of abilities in the game.

When you get to the Atlantica level, buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head. I know I wish I would have had one when I did those missions... :-/

Flippy Fin Fun...wtf...

Zeromus_X
05-22-2006, 04:11 AM
Press X.

And sometimes, Triangle. :)

Tavrobel
05-22-2006, 03:28 PM
In KHI, you will use all buttons. Play it all the way through, so you won't be confused.

In KHII, the best practice you can have is to play LotR: The Two Towers made by EA Games. X, X, /\ is your friend. You will be using X, Triangle, and maybe, just MAYBE, L1 to shortcut your Cure spell.

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 04:54 AM
im in the midst of writing an FAQ/walkthrough for KH2 right now, with tons of helpful tips since i know that game inside and out. if u need help with anything in particular, send me a comment and id be happy to help you out!

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 04:55 AM
and take bustamo's advice and find a gun to shoot yourself or the TV with when you get to atlantica.