PDA

View Full Version : Rocky..camp/classic

lovehurts
05-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Is rocky a campy movie or classic you can discuss rocky as a whole series or if you wish you can target only the 1st movie...just whatever after all Im not holding your tongue.Im just curious on what you think wether its about the 1st movie or the series reviewed as a whole.

Rocky..camp/classic

DK
05-22-2006, 09:44 PM
The Rocky series is AWESOME. Clubber Lang = :heart:

Roto13
05-22-2006, 09:49 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=85262

Two Rocky topics in one day? Really?

eestlinc
05-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Okay, look, folks, my point is that I don't believe this is a low point in this presidency. I believe it is just a lull before a comeback. I mean, it's like the movie "Rocky." All right. The president in this case is Rocky Balboa and Apollo Creed is -- everything else in the world. It's the tenth round. He's bloodied. His corner man, Mick, who in this case I guess would be the vice president, he's yelling, "Cut me, Dick, cut me!," and every time he falls everyone says, "Stay down! Stay down!" Does he stay down? No. Like Rocky, he gets back up, and in the end he -- actually, he loses in the first movie.

Chris
05-23-2006, 12:37 PM
Rocky is both of those. But that doesn't mean they're bad or anything! I absolutely love all of the Rocky movies. I grew up watching these movies, so naturally, I'm totally crazy about them. Some felt that the series should have ended after the third movie, but I think they are wrong. I loved all of the movies! Yes, even including the fourth and the fifth movie.