PDA

View Full Version : KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 05:49 AM
beat proud mode today and got the secret ending. it was incredible - but left me wondering, a lot like the secret ending to KH did. does it make way for a sequel, or is it a prequel? the three characters pick up sora riku and mickey's keyblades...but was it before those three wielded them? that sounds weird though since riku created his in the game. it also talks about a keyblade war....and the other keyblade wielder that brought destruction to the worlds, not peace. maybe the two masculine characters are sora and riku, and the feminine characer is kairi? much older tho, of course. hands down, the atmosphere of the movie made me think that there's not gonna be many disney characters in the next one....at that it prolly won't garner a E-10+ rating either. it seemed way too dark. well, i wanna hear some theories that people have, cuz maybe you know more than me. thanks guys!

Neo Blackheart
05-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Hmm I don't know I don't think it is a prequel I think sequal as it talks of xenohort who is not there before the first game.

Ranyx
05-24-2006, 05:58 PM
One thing to tell you.
What happened to Maleficent and Pete in the Second one?
Thats all for me!

agrudis
05-25-2006, 12:32 PM
I haven't got KH2 yet ... but I have read somehwere KH3 has been confirmed ... on Wikipedia.

Neo Blackheart
05-25-2006, 10:11 PM
hm I think they are taken over by heartless

one thing

all of the organization is strong correct so what about their heartless where are they

exz2005
05-26-2006, 12:05 AM
i was thnking that those 3 in armor are the next group u will fight....maybe they're called the chasers? the word flashes on the screen, and thats what my friends says they're called.

Neo Blackheart
05-26-2006, 12:46 AM
who knows we will be theorizing for years untill it comes out and probly still be wrong.

anyway I wonder who that is they look up and see in the distance just as it ends

PontiusPilate
05-26-2006, 01:19 AM
I think it's be a sequel because in the second one they left a major event unfinished (at least i think). Malificient and Pete i'm guessing beat the heartless, and malificient said she wanted that castle as her new base. The thing i learned about disney is they never have a bad of cliffhanger ending without ending it well the movie/game. Malificient is at full power and is in the Castle in the World that never was .and she did swear to have her revenge. I'm guessing she'll take part in III. Just a theory

ThaJinx
05-26-2006, 02:12 AM
I haven't got KH2 yet ... but I have read somehwere KH3 has been confirmed ... on Wikipedia.Kingdom Hearts III has not been confirmed.

When confronted with the idea of more Kingdom Hearts games, Tetsuya Nomura stated that he is very interested in games relating to the KH universe, but not numbered sequels. Which means that Sora's part in the story, for all we see of it, is finished for now.

PontiusPilate
05-26-2006, 02:15 AM
I haven't got KH2 yet ... but I have read somehwere KH3 has been confirmed ... on Wikipedia.Kingdom Hearts III has not been confirmed.

We know but its like 99% chance their going to make another Kingdom Hearts

ThaJinx
05-26-2006, 02:35 AM
We know but its like 99% chance their going to make another Kingdom HeartsI just acknowledged that, I only said that it's likely that it won't be Kingdom Hearts III; new stories, new characters, same universe :)

Neo Blackheart
05-26-2006, 03:22 AM
Or it could be a different universe we never know

SnoopyG
05-26-2006, 04:13 AM
Or kingdom hearts online

make your own keyblade wielder and defeat the heartless

or maybe not

ThaJinx
05-26-2006, 04:20 AM
Or kingdom hearts online

or maybe notI do not play WoW, or any other massively multiplayer online role-playing game, because I am not attracted to the concept. Understand, then, the full gravity and meaning when I say:

I could really get behind a Kingom Hearts MMORPG.

PontiusPilate
05-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Or kingdom hearts online

or maybe notI do not play WoW, or any other massively multiplayer online role-playing game, because I am not attracted to the concept. Understand, then, the full gravity and meaning when I say:

I could really get behind a Kingom Hearts MMORPG.

i really wouldn't mind a kingdom hearts online, if they let me use any of the characters from the game an greatly expanded the levels while still keeping that excellent story they've never failed to to keep up. I think they could pull it off.

finaloblivion
05-26-2006, 08:32 PM
a KH mmorpg would be cool....but im pretty sure that there's going to a story-based game in the series next. whether or not sora or riku or kaira's in it...is up for debate. im gathering that the three characters we see are the new main characters...but then it shows a character walking in the distance who's wearing an organizatrion black cloak. but KH online....that would be effin sweet. i would totally buy it and play it, and im not a fan of online RPGs really at all.

PontiusPilate
05-26-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah, i have no doubt the story will be good as the last two just exceeded my already high expectations

Neo Blackheart
05-26-2006, 10:19 PM
IF it was online it would suck because I have no CP to put it on

one winged shinigami
05-30-2006, 12:22 PM
KH online..... Sounds cool, but I wonder how that would work exactly, each person has a keyblade or something...?

If square DOES (and I know they will) make a sequel, the 'chaser' type guys shall be revealed... (and I wonder, will they add the advent children guys?)

Silvercry
05-31-2006, 10:31 AM
Finished up the game tonight myself. That was quite possible the most enjoyable final boss battle I’ve ever fought in an RPG.

(mad spoilers follow)

On topic, much like KH1 and CoM, there were a few plot threads that Square purposively didn’t resolve in KH2 to make way for a sequel:

1) Xehanort's Origins. The whole "he just showed up In Radiant Garden one day with no memory and supernatural powers" thing begs to be explored.

2) Revenge of the Witch. Assuming Maleficent and Pete survived the Heartless assault on the Castle That Never Was, you can be pretty sure that she isn’t about to let Sora and Co. live happily ever after on their little island. Plus I get the feeling Pete still has it in for Mickey.

3) The Heartless V. Under normal conditions, the Heartless are mindless beings, driven by instinct alone, unlike Nobodies. Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?

4) The Keyblade War. Much like KH1's Another Side, Another Story secret ending, the secret ending of KH2 has a darker feel to it and a noticeable absence of visible Disney characters. The scope of a war over/with/about the keyblade lends credence to my key-force theory, but I'd be a fool to even guess what it will really be about. Heck, I thought dual key-blade wearing warrior from Another Side, Another Story was Kairi at one point, off in search for Riku and Sora. Obviously this was way before CoM came out.

5) The Return of the King. I don't buy for one second that Ansem the Wise died when his Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded. I've been playing Square games ever since Final Fantasy was supposed to be just that -- final -- and I think I know how they work by now. Show me his body, or his dramatic Tellah-esque fade out. Until then, I fully expect him to return.

one winged shinigami
05-31-2006, 10:58 AM
Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?
This subject has always puzzled me... I'd like to see Zexion's heartless counterpart though!

finaloblivion
06-01-2006, 05:09 AM
good theories guys. there's definitely a lot left unsaid in the end of KH2, and the thing with Malificent and Pete really puzzled me...but the trailer just looked too dark to have any disney characters running around in it. and someone else said that the next game is going to be in the same universe, but different characters and such...that should be interesting. i would be sad to see sora and riku and kairi's story end here, however.

vampirepiggyhunter7
06-01-2006, 05:30 AM
*slaps you silly*
Can't you just be happy with Kindom Hearts II for at least 6 months?!
Sorry, I just wish people would stop these threads.

Silvercry
06-01-2006, 05:50 AM
...but the trailer just looked too dark to have any Disney characters running around in it...

I would agree with you, but then again , I said the same thing about the Another Side, Another Story trailer once upon a time (the original, not the Deep Dive version from Final Mix, which clearly showed Mickey at the end). Plus, let us not forget that the kingdom keys seen in the trailer both bear the familiar Mickey Mouse ear key chains.

And from real-word standpoint, the presence of Disney characters in the game makes the series much more marketable to people who don’t ordinarily play video games. Square-Enix would have to be stupid to turn their backs on that. But they have made foolish sequel choices before (Chrono Cross, FF X-2, and Parasite Eve 2 come to mind)...

*slaps you silly*
Can't you just be happy with Kindom Hearts II for at least 6 months?!
Sorry, I just wish people would stop these threads.

And I wish people who don’t like a particular thread topic would just ignore it rather than post in it about how much they don’t like it. Looks like neither of us will get our wish.

Skyblade
06-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Finished up the game tonight myself. That was quite possible the most enjoyable final boss battle I’ve ever fought in an RPG.

(mad spoilers follow)

On topic, much like KH1 and CoM, there were a few plot threads that Square purposively didn’t resolve in KH2 to make way for a sequel:

1) Xehanort's Origins. The whole "he just showed up In Radiant Garden one day with no memory and supernatural powers" thing begs to be explored.

Yes, which is probably why it was mentioned in the final video as well. But there is more to Xehanort than just his missing memories and his powers. There is also his total obsession with the Heart of All Worlds. Even when he was just Xehanort, he constantly sought out Kingdom Hearts. When he spoke with Ansem in the World that Never Was, he said that Ansem's experiments inspired him to go further with his own studies. I think it was the other way around. I think Xehanort's obsession, even without his memories to drive it, where what caused Ansem to delve into his studies. As far as we know, before he found Xehanort, he had not started to experiment with the darkness in the Heart. Xehanort drove him to do what he would not normally have done. For Xehanort is always seeking Kingdom Hearts. And just what exactly was Xehanort before he lost his memory? What sort of being is called No Heart? Notice also, that when Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness (Xehanort's Heartless) was destroyed, no captive heart was released. You could argue that it was because he was not killed by the Keyblade, but many enemies not destroyed by the Keyblade gave up their captive hearts (all the ones destroyed by your other party members, and even those Sephiroth eliminated in KH2). I'm not sure Xehanort ever had a Heart. He gave himself over to darkness, immersed his soul into it, and came out as one of only two Heartless who still had their own will and drive. His body then became Xemnas. With no Heart, how could he even now be truly gone?

2) Revenge of the Witch. Assuming Maleficent and Pete survived the Heartless assault on the Castle That Never Was, you can be pretty sure that she isn’t about to let Sora and Co. live happily ever after on their little island. Plus I get the feeling Pete still has it in for Mickey.

Well said. Nothing more to add to this, really.

3) The Heartless V. Under normal conditions, the Heartless are mindless beings, driven by instinct alone, unlike Nobodies. Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?

This was answered in Chain of Memories. Axel says specifically that only Sora and "one other" ever managed to keep their sense of individuality when they became a Heartless. This was one of the things that Axel found intriguing about Sora. However, it means that none of the other Organization XIII members have unique Heartless.

4) The Keyblade War. Much like KH1's Another Side, Another Story secret ending, the secret ending of KH2 has a darker feel to it and a noticeable absence of visible Disney characters. The scope of a war over/with/about the keyblade lends credence to my key-force theory, but I'd be a fool to even guess what it will really be about. Heck, I thought dual key-blade wearing warrior from Another Side, Another Story was Kairi at one point, off in search for Riku and Sora. Obviously this was way before CoM came out.

The Keyblade War has fascinated me since I first heard of it. Of all the various phrases that appeared in the final video, the words "Keyblade War" were the most intriguing. Given the number of Keyblades we've seen, the idea of Keyblade wielders facing each other is certainly an option. And it could definitely be a set-up into a Kingdom Hearts MMORPG. We'll just have to wait and see, since none of my ideas are ready to be presented just yet... :D

5) The Return of the King. I don't buy for one second that Ansem the Wise died when his Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded. I've been playing Square games ever since Final Fantasy was supposed to be just that -- final -- and I think I know how they work by now. Show me his body, or his dramatic Tellah-esque fade out. Until then, I fully expect him to return.

Agreed.

Sephiroths Clone
06-01-2006, 10:00 PM
I dont think that its a prequel, just a very long after sequel. Like 100s of years into the future.

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 01:01 AM
I dont no if Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be in the past but i do no that the secret ending for KH2 was in the past. U see, the three keyblade wielders are the chasers, or the people who made the keyblades. and the one person walking twords the three is Xehanort. He was the fourth chaser who turned evil. actually two turned evil but one came bak.

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Here is the Kingdom Hearts 3 Storyline:

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

teaandmachines
06-02-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah.. how do you know all of that?

well, does anyone think there will be a game like KH:CoM but like, on a PSP? like CoM not a game you actually have to play but may make things better for the next installment?

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 08:01 PM
I know this because my friends dad works for Square Enix. He is the one who gave me the paper with this info on it. And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 08:07 PM
And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.

That's just wrong... I don't have a PSP! Will it be like Chain of Memories? Because I didn't have a GameBoy Advanced either.

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 08:10 PM
It might be like a Chain of Memories but a new storyline. And better graphix

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Ive also heard they are going to release Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix in English and they are going to start making Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix before KH3 comes out

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Hmm. I hope Destiny Islands are playable again in the next installment. {Like a World you can come and go to.} Even though it probably won't be, it'd still be nice. Where do you get Final Mix? I haven't even seen Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix! It isn't avaliable in stores like Wal-Mart or GameStop, is it?

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
No, Final Mix was only created for Japan cause we got stuff in the original one they didnt have. And i think Destiny Island will be playable in the next one cause thats where Sora was at the end of KH2 But instead of Donald and Goofy on his team, it will most likely be Riku and Kairi

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 08:27 PM
But you never know... Sora's story may be over! But if it does continue with Sora, Riku & Kairi they'd be better than Sora, Donald & Goofy. :|

Goofy ... :mad2:

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Dont you remember they got another letter from the King? Its about Xehanort

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh yeah! Ehh I forgot that. :mad:
Xehanort... I know his name is like No Heart & something elese... but is he a nobody himself? Or does he have one? (Like... Sora is to Roxas as Xehanort is to _________)
& Is he the person they talk about just 'appeared' at the Radiant Garden? Or did I just make that up? :laughing:

DiZTewell
06-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Xehanorts heartless was Ansem in the first on and his nobody is Xemnas from the second one. And yes, Xehanort is the one who appeared in Radiant Garden. Read th post I put on page 1 about KH3. It tells the story of Xehanort's life

Skyblade
06-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I know this because my friends dad works for Square Enix. He is the one who gave me the paper with this info on it. And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.

Really? That's odd, because this none of this information is from Square Enix. It is word for word the information presented on this (http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/story.shtml) site as what fans think Kingdom Hearts III might be about.

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 10:11 PM
:eek: HA!:rolleyes2
Mickey sure sent that letter fast.

Mercen-X
06-03-2006, 12:21 AM
I don't really have a problem with a special KH being released on PSP. As long as it isn't a frickin' J-only title! A PSP title will motivate me to pick up the hardware. I had a problem with the GBA release and I would go on a killing spree if there were a GD! GBDS release. I didn't have any reason to buy a GBA (not enough games to hold my attention) but my mom wanted it and got it for me on my birthday (or Christmas, I don't know, my B-day's Decem8), but I definitely have no motivation to buy a DS. At least PSPs got other titles (and DVDs) to offer me.

Anyway. I don't know what the next title will be about. (probably won't have Sora) KH3 however, will have Sora. Despite what some people have claimed, it's too late to pull the pin on that dumb kid. He's a series staple and he's staying there. I'd die to get rid of him, but he's stickin' around like a foul smell, never you doubt.

Silvercry
06-03-2006, 12:24 AM

Really? That's odd, because this none of this information is from Square Enix. It is word for word the information presented on this (http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/story.shtml) site as what fans think Kingdom Hearts III might be about.

Sucks when you get caught in a lie, huh?

This was answered in Chain of Memories. Axel says specifically that only Sora and "one other" ever managed to keep their sense of individuality when they became a Heartless. This was one of the things that Axel found intriguing about Sora. However, it means that none of the other Organization XIII members have unique Heartless.

Oh yeah, I remember that now. Scracth that one, then.

DiZTewell
06-03-2006, 03:23 AM

I aint lying. And my friends dad does work for Square Enix. And he did give me that info.

DiZTewell
06-03-2006, 03:25 AM
Ill have to talk to him about giving me that paper.

ThaJinx
06-03-2006, 04:06 AM
Whatever you say, Mr. Lansing.

DiZTewell
06-03-2006, 05:04 AM
who is Mr Lansing?

ThaJinx
06-03-2006, 06:48 AM
Don't worry about it. I'm insulting you in age-old tongues that you can't understand.

Sylvie
06-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Lansing is that bastard who wasted his life writing a somewhat beleivable Aeris Revival FAQ for FFVII.

Rogue
06-03-2006, 07:49 AM
i bet kh3 will be rated E10 because remember how everbody was like oh man kh2 is gonna be more dark and it will probley be rated t well it wasnt it was just the same as kh1 (kh2 was a little bit darker and better dont get me wrong)there gonna keep disney thats why its called a disney rpg.......................there always gonna have the kid and teen type to the gameplay

SnoopyG
06-03-2006, 08:17 AM
I just hope kh3 gets close to being done by the next 5 years

DiZTewell
06-03-2006, 07:05 PM
well just look how long it took to make KH2. 5 years between KH1 and KH2 and 2 years between KH1 and CoM. So if they are going to make a new one for GBA or PSP one its going to come out around 2008 and KH3 would come out around 2011.

Dark Puppet
06-05-2006, 04:51 AM
You know what would suck the most though. They said Sora's story might end, and a new one begin. It would really suck if they got some hack of a writer in there, who tried to mimic the original plotline, and instead slaughtered it in making his own, thus ruining the series. I've seen it done before...

-.- I do hope they tone down the Disney and tone up the FF. I understand Disney is a huge financial backer, but that's no reason to make a world where everyone has some strange abnormality about them (animal, multi-specied creatures, drunken babble).

One final note...ThaJinx...you so get props for the slam. ^^' I like the smart people.

ThaJinx
06-05-2006, 05:48 AM
You know what would suck the most though. They said Sora's story might end, and a new one begin. It would really suck if they got some hack of a writer in there, who tried to mimic the original plotline, and instead slaughtered it in making his own, thus ruining the series. I've seen it done before...

-.- I do hope they tone down the Disney and tone up the FF. I understand Disney is a huge financial backer, but that's no reason to make a world where everyone has some strange abnormality about them (animal, multi-specied creatures, drunken babble).

One final note...ThaJinx...you so get props for the slam. ^^' I like the smart people.I do what I can.

To be honest, the reason it took me so long to even play Kingdom Hearts (I didn't give it a shot until I was stunned by the trailer for Kingdom Hearts II at E3 in 2004) was because of the Final Fantasy cameos. I love the FF games, don't get me wrong, but I was worried about it being a bunch of cheap and undeveloped fan-service. While I'm very glad to be proven wrong, I think that the current balance is close to right. There could be a little less Disney service, but not for the purpose of more FF service. I'd instead like to see more original worlds and characters, with Disney taking about the same level of precedence as the Final Fantasy characters.

As far as the Sora story line ending, I've read the same thing. I think you might be needlessly worried, though. The word directly from Nomura is that he is not particularly interested in doing numbered sequels, which would indeed mean that we're done following Sora and gang around (at least for now). He does, however, also mention that he is interested in doing other Kingdom Hearts games; rather, he wants to do more games that take place in the Kingdom Hearts universe, keyblades and all, but most likely with different characters in different timelines. I think that KH was more of a success than Tetsuya Nomura could have anticipated, and now that he's proven himself as a designer for the franchise he's not going to just drop it into somebody else's hands.

Have faith until you're given a reason for it to be broken :)

KH-Cloudy
06-05-2006, 06:27 AM
I believe the 3 soldiers are Sora(middle)Riku(Left side)and Kairi(Right side)...i mean look at their heights!

DiZTewell
06-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Their not. Those are the Chasers. (Ones who decorate keyblades). The secret ending of KH2 takes place in the past before Xehanort becomes a heartless.

Skyblade
06-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Their not. Those are the Chasers. (Ones who decorate keyblades). The secret ending of KH2 takes place in the past before Xehanort becomes a heartless.

Really? Prove it. Give any evidence at all supporting that statement. You can't, because there isn't any. You browse along a stupid fanfic site for a while, then come in as though you have a ton of God-given knowledge that no one on the rest of the planet has. Tons of people claimed to know the truth behind Another Side/Another Story and Deep Dive too. Guess what? They were all wrong. You don't know what KHIII is going to be about, because they haven't even decided what KHIII is going to be about or even if there is going to be a KHIII. If you want to present your theories or opinions, fine, but don't go around acting as though your ideas are the only ones which could possibly be correct.

DiZTewell
06-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Who else would they be? Hu hu?? thats wat i thought u dont no. look up Chasers in a dictionary. It says "one who decorates metal". Keyblades are metal. did u see their keyblades? Id like to say somthing to u... DER DER DER!!!!!!

PontiusPilate
06-06-2006, 01:25 AM
Even though we cant prove that it is a prequel, DIZ has a good theory

SnoopyG
06-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Even though we cant prove that it is a prequel, DIZ has a good theory

yeah, its a good theory, but the way he says it, it sounds like fact

DiZTewell
06-06-2006, 02:18 AM
i know it does

ThaJinx
06-06-2006, 02:50 AM
Who else would they be? Hu hu?? thats wat i thought u dont no. look up Chasers in a dictionary. It says "one who decorates metal". Keyblades are metal. did u see their keyblades? Id like to say somthing to u... DER DER DER!!!!!!Actually...

People are assuming that the giant blade that the largest character is wielding is a keyblade. It looks like one, but one of the things that defines a keyblade is its keychain, which this particular weapon does not have, nor does it have any place from which to hang one. Every keyblade they show in the cinema (and there are many has a keychain. This one does not. So you're wrong in saying "did u see their keyblades," because nobody is carrying one until they pull Riku's, Sora's, and Mickey's keyblades from the ground.

Until I see evidence that suggests otherwise, I'm going to simply call it a sword.

On another note, when I hear the word "Chaser" I think of a shot of alcohol. I speculate that "Kingdom Hearts III" will be about Xehanort before he succumbed to rampant alcoholism. You can't prove that I'm wrong.

EDIT: Just realized that DiZ was banned. And there was much rejoice.

SnoopyG
06-06-2006, 03:01 AM
for all we know, there could be 30 kingdom hearts spinoffs.

A xehanort prequel could be made,
If its's keyblade wars, they could make a strategy game fftactics style,
and all those keyblades means lots of keyblade masters so an mmorpg could be a possibility,
a gummi ship racing game,
or a transitional portable like CoM,

it's fun thinking of what games could be made

kidney / theif
06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Gummi Ship Racing?
Hm, yeah I'm not buying that game. And I hope they don't come out with a Kingdom Hearts computer game.. my computer is at it's limit now with TS2.

No.78
06-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3 needs a job system, that would kick ass.

Mercen-X
06-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Has anyone ever heard the term, "Arrogance is bliss?" Of course not, the term is "Ignorance is bliss." I only say the former because, well, given guys like this one, apparently it's true.
i know it does

Anyway, I still believe those weapons wielded by the knightly bladers are, in fact, Keyblades. I don't remember not seeing keychains on the blades but if they're missing, maybe the keychains have evolved into Keysuits, thus the medieval tonage.

ThaJinx
06-10-2006, 04:30 AM
Anyway, I still believe those weapons wielded by the knightly bladers are, in fact, Keyblades. I don't remember not seeing keychains on the blades but if they're missing, maybe the keychains have evolved into Keysuits, thus the medieval tonage.I'm going to have to politely disagree with you. There is a massive field of blades, all with keychains, and the one weapon we see the unknown figures carrying does not.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5387/kbw062wv.jpg

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5318/kbw087oy.jpg

To your credit, it does have teeth on one side that are longer than on another, so it's definitely intended to resemble a keyblade. I just am not so sure that it actually IS one so much as an imitation or homage by a culture seeking the real thing out. The keychain seems like a really big and important thing to leave out if it's supposed to be a keyblade.

Eiko Guy
06-10-2006, 10:02 AM
i never thought the keychain important

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Kingdom Hearts 3 made like the Total War series.

:cool:

Masamunemaster
06-10-2006, 10:56 PM
they need to have an individual world with nothing but final fantasy characters and a small storyline in it with final fantasy final bosses

Christmas
06-11-2006, 03:51 AM
they need to have an individual world with nothing but final fantasy characters and a small storyline in it with final fantasy final bosses

It won't be a Disney game.

No.78
06-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Well they definetly need Chocobos.

Mercen-X
06-12-2006, 12:19 AM
I agree. There should be at least ONE chocobo . . . but I don't care so much about whether I can ride it. Maybe a Moomba too . . . and a Cactuar . . . and a PuPu . . . and an Onion Knight . . . okay, I've gone too far.

Anyway, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is the Final Fantasy pure world. Merlin, Scrooge and Donald's nephews are just guests. If they ever did an Radiant Garden prequel. You'd see the residents are nothing but Final Fantasy characters . . . and the few scattered NPCs.

I started writing my own prequel to the Radiant Garden not long ago. However, I've writer's block.
What I have so far is that Ansem didn't believe in war but Squall was afraid of outsiders and requested a defense force be formed. So, Cloud, Sephiroth and a few others (including Zack) became SOLDIERs to safeguard the Radiant Garden. Ansem suggested that Squall be the captain and did not allow him to refuse. It is only because Squall's fear paralyzed him during the chaos of impending darkness that Squall took the name Leon and that being a part of SOLDIER was removed from his history.

I'm not very good at writing fanfictions. I always screw everything up.

LunaticPandora37
06-15-2006, 09:54 PM
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/index.shtml

i think this brings about interesting points about the trailer...

"There is a quick pan outwards and it is revealed that there are hundreds upon hundreds of keyblades sticking out of the ground. It strongly resembles a graveyard. There are for pathes carved out, which have a striking resemblence to the crossroads from Chain of Memories. The crossroads proved as paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said) and dawn (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating a different state of heart. It is clear the crossroads will play an important part in KH3. "

i think that is interesting to think about...if we look at the pictures below..Sora is standing as what looks like the same place. so i'm kinda assuming that for at least parts of the game you won't be sora and the gang but maybe those chaser fellows..like maybe xeonhart is both dimensions and you play in both or something. i dunno.. Another point is brought up is the intersection it self...the fact that there are four pathways is interesting but in the trailer we only see three people. these people could be riku kairi and sora in other time or dimension or somthing. it brings up interesting points..

also kinda random thought about axel...i kinda think he is riku's nobody...just random

ThaJinx
06-16-2006, 12:11 AM
i never thought the keychain importantThen you must not have played the game for more than five to ten minutes.

also kinda random thought about axel...i kinda think he is riku's nobody...just randomInteresting thought, but in my opinion unlikely. Riku may have yielded to the darkness and become possessed by Xehanort's Heartless, but he never became a Heartless himself or lost his heart, which would make it impossible for him to have a Nobody. We also get a sense that Riku is whole and restored by the end of the game, which I don't think could happen if you destroyed his Nobody.

Eiko Guy
06-16-2006, 12:34 AM
ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter

Eiko Guy
06-16-2006, 12:42 AM
ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter cuz seriously where is alice ganna get a keychain from

ThaJinx
06-16-2006, 12:46 AM
ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter cuz seriously where is alice ganna get a keychain fromI really hate to break this to you, but they are giving you keychains at the end of each world. The chains change the nature of the blade. If Leon was carrying the Lionheart Keyblade around, why would he be so impressed that Sora is a keyblade master? Apparently EVERYONE has Keyblades to give away.

LunaticPandora37
06-16-2006, 01:08 AM
ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter cuz seriously where is alice ganna get a keychain fromI really hate to break this to you, but they are giving you keychains at the end of each world. The chains change the nature of the blade. If Leon was carrying the Lionheart Keyblade around, why would he be so impressed that Sora is a keyblade master? Apparently EVERYONE has Keyblades to give away.

thajinx is right....you get keychains not actual blades...

and i see what you mean about axel not being riku's nobody...but its just really kinda interesting how axel interacts with roxas...its similar to to how riku and sora interact. the tought enterains me for some reason.. i dunno why but it does. the hair is kinda similiar on riku and axel. i mean other than spikes and colour its very similiar. i dunno...

sir helix
06-26-2006, 08:22 AM
KH online..... Sounds cool, but I wonder how that would work exactly, each person has a keyblade or something...?

If square DOES (and I know they will) make a sequel, the 'chaser' type guys shall be revealed... (and I wonder, will they add the advent children guys?)
i can see it now riku sora mickey vs the advent children

Demon Lancer
06-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Who else would they be? Hu hu?? thats wat i thought u dont no. look up Chasers in a dictionary. It says "one who decorates metal". Keyblades are metal. did u see their keyblades? Id like to say somthing to u... DER DER DER!!!!!!Actually...

People are assuming that the giant blade that the largest character is wielding is a keyblade. It looks like one, but one of the things that defines a keyblade is its keychain, which this particular weapon does not have, nor does it have any place from which to hang one. Every keyblade they show in the cinema (and there are many has a keychain. This one does not. So you're wrong in saying "did u see their keyblades," because nobody is carrying one until they pull Riku's, Sora's, and Mickey's keyblades from the ground.

Until I see evidence that suggests otherwise, I'm going to simply call it a sword.

On another note, when I hear the word "Chaser" I think of a shot of alcohol. I speculate that "Kingdom Hearts III" will be about Xehanort before he succumbed to rampant alcoholism. You can't prove that I'm wrong.

EDIT: Just realized that DiZ was banned. And there was much rejoice.
I believe your wrong. I'm pretty sure that in the first gane it says Key chains are to add strength and attributes to the keyblade. It never says that it needs a key chain.
When you beat the Tarzan level and get the Jungle King it says "Collect keychains to power up your keyblade." or somthing along those lines.

Eiko Guy
06-27-2006, 05:12 AM
the question shouldnt be who the ppl are but why are there thousands of keyblades what if there are 4 of every keyblades one for light one for dark one for twilight and one for dawn

LunaticPandora37
06-27-2006, 05:28 PM
the question shouldnt be who the ppl are but why are there thousands of keyblades what if there are 4 of every keyblades one for light one for dark one for twilight and one for dawn

there are not 4 of every keyblade...each one is uniquie...you don't see sora running around with the souleater now do ya...though that would be awesome

ThaJinx
06-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I believe your wrong. I'm pretty sure that in the first gane it says Key chains are to add strength and attributes to the keyblade. It never says that it needs a key chain.
When you beat the Tarzan level and get the Jungle King it says "Collect keychains to power up your keyblade." or somthing along those lines.You're free to disagree, of course, and you make a good point. My interpretation has always been that the keychain does power up the keyblade, but it also alters the form of it and makes it something completely new. Even the Kingdom Key, a seemingly default incarnation, bears a chain; it's an entirely significant piece of the architecture. The Jungle King wouldn't exist without the keychain, nor would Three Wishes, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, etc. The form of the keyblade when equipped with on chain may make it stronger than another chain might, but with that comes the physical attributes. It seems an incredible detail to overlook.

LunarWeaver
06-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Jinxie you know that Nomura isn't smart enough to think of something like that you crazy clown :laugh: Everything Nomura does is because it's cool people interpret him way too much.

Eiko Guy
06-29-2006, 06:30 AM
or maybe the keychain is meant to gauge. I wonder what a keyblade looks like without a keychain. you know they have to put the keychain on right so of course there must be a base keyblade without a keychain maybe it's power drains you and the keychain is used so you dont get drained of all your life force who know's

Yu
07-07-2006, 05:00 PM
My brother honestly found a thoery from namura himself. I don't have it with me, but I know the basic outline.you see, xemnas or xahanort was originally a chaser. He was from the road to darkness.there was two chasers from the realm of light. they were from the paths of dawn and light. There was originally two chasers who were from the realms of darkness, but one turned back, much like Riku did. The other one, or xahanort hated the others. eventually he started a war against the others. He lost of course. When he lost, he lost his memories also. He then woke up in the world of Radient garden. If you read the ansem reports from 2, you should know the rest. The letter in the end of the game from mickey either stated xahanorts new plot to become to only keyblade weilder or the truth about him. The secret movie showed the return of the chasers. They recovered their keyblades that looked like they hadn't been used in a long time. then they turned to the road of darkness. you then see xahanorts shady figure in the distance. He plans to create another keyblade war like he did so long ago. But this time it will drag in not only the chasers, but everyone that is connected to the keyblades. Nomura said that, and something else. He also said that he might not create a kh3. It might just end at 2.

Skyblade
07-07-2006, 11:04 PM
My brother honestly found a thoery from namura himself. I don't have it with me, but I know the basic outline.you see, xemnas or xahanort was originally a chaser. He was from the road to darkness.there was two chasers from the realm of light. they were from the paths of dawn and light. There was originally two chasers who were from the realms of darkness, but one turned back, much like Riku did. The other one, or xahanort hated the others. eventually he started a war against the others. He lost of course. When he lost, he lost his memories also. He then woke up in the world of Radient garden. If you read the ansem reports from 2, you should know the rest. The letter in the end of the game from mickey either stated xahanorts new plot to become to only keyblade weilder or the truth about him. The secret movie showed the return of the chasers. They recovered their keyblades that looked like they hadn't been used in a long time. then they turned to the road of darkness. you then see xahanorts shady figure in the distance. He plans to create another keyblade war like he did so long ago. But this time it will drag in not only the chasers, but everyone that is connected to the keyblades. Nomura said that, and something else. He also said that he might not create a kh3. It might just end at 2.

That is fan speculation, not information from Nomura. It's already been presented and debunked in this thread once, and at least two other times in the forum, so I'm not going to bother to do it again. But Nomura has made absolutely no comments about what the plot of KH3 might be, or the meaning of the secret video. Period.

ThaJinx
07-08-2006, 06:43 AM
That is fan speculation, not information from Nomura. It's already been presented and debunked in this thread once, and at least two other times in the forum, so I'm not going to bother to do it again. But Nomura has made absolutely no comments about what the plot of KH3 might be, or the meaning of the secret video. Period.Thanks. I didn't want to be the one to say it.

CAJ2010
07-15-2006, 03:41 AM
the three ppl in the KH II secrete ending i think they have something to do with Sora Riku and Kairi cuz they take Sora Riku and the Kings keyblades so idk

Marluxiaswife
07-16-2006, 03:00 AM
probly part three will be about
learning about the past, showing cilps and puting all togther,
Sora,Rikku,Kairi,Donald,Goofy and Mickey AKA King Mickey

and meeting more Diseny characters still some old characters along with
final fantasy, *hopefully yuripa are tall faries*:D
but anything else thats all i expect in kh3

and i remebered in kh2 that they didn't want sora to know about them...:(
so will they finally tell what they are planing and doing in kh3?

Dynast-Kid
07-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Did anyone else notice that Traverse Town was eternal night,Twilight Town was eternal twilight,does that mean that in KH3 there is a Town of eternal daytime?

Night Raver
07-24-2006, 03:40 AM
Anyone notice that Nomura took up another project? You know, Final Fantasy Versus XIII? If that's in development, how will they have time for Kingdom Hearts III? It's not like the Kingdom Hearts series is turning into the Final Fantasy series: endless, etc.

There is no evidence that Nomura will continue Kingdom Hearts. There are rumors that a sequel will be availible for the PSP, but it is merely a rumor and should not be taken seriously.

And how do we know that the "Keyblade" weilders in the secret trailer are actually Riku, Sora and Kairi? Sure, they might resemble them, but there is no concrete evidence that it is true.

mooglebunni608
07-24-2006, 03:44 AM
Perhaps Nomura plans to work on KH3 once he finishes FFXIII, so he can incorporate the XIII characters?

And about the keyblade dudes. Okay, so the keyblade 'Chose' Sora, right? but maybe the armored dudes are the masterminds behind the whole keyblade-choosing-Sora thing?

Night Raver
07-24-2006, 03:59 AM
Perhaps, but it's unlikely - how many sequels do you actually see coming from video games these days? Or ever, for that matter?

"Masterminds"? The Keyblade chooses its own weilder. It must have been created by someone, but it is highly unlikely. There's a forum somewhere that disproved this, and there was evidence, but I can't find the link, unfortunately. The Keyblade does not answer to a person, really, but to the heart and its strength.

Ragnarok Lord
11-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm really new here so if I make any mistakes and stuff, I'm sorry I'm not sure I got the hang of everything, but anyways, I just wanted to offer an opinion.

First off, I'm not sure if anyone already mentioned this, so I'll go ahead and say it. Sorry if this has already come up.

That armor they're wearing looks pretty familiar to me. Anyone ever played the game Radiata Stories? There was armor preeetty similar to the knight-esque stuff they're wearing in that game. I think it was called either "Valiant Mail" or "Valiant Armor", I forget exactly which.

Anyways, when I first saw the trailer thingy, my first thought was that hey, this is Valiant Mail! Square-Enix makes Radiata Stories, too, so it's not impossible. (I dunno how much Tri-Ace had to do with that game)

If that's the case, it might be pretty awesome. Valiant Mail was the toughtest stuff in the game. And, it also had those..ear-like things on the helmet that seem to appear on at least 2 of the "guys" (for it's very dificult to tell if any one individual there is male or female for certain) there and it bore a striking resemblace to that Valiant Mail. Think that's a possability?

If so, maybe it means in Kingdom Hearts III there'll be some sort of option to equip armor and change your appeance like in Radiata Stories? I just thought I'd throw that out there to ponder.

Thanks folks!

-R.L.

The Mog Ninja
11-01-2006, 11:35 AM
(I'll refer to the man who picked up eriku's keyblade as old riku, the man who picked up sora's keyblade old sora, etc. etc.)Maybe...Riku, Sora and Mickey are the reincarnations of those 3 in the movie, and maybe old riku goes all evilified like he did in KH1 and thats the keyblade war...? i dunno

Keyblade Hybrid
11-04-2006, 11:12 PM
(I'll refer to the man who picked up eriku's keyblade as old riku, the man who picked up sora's keyblade old sora, etc. etc.)Maybe...Riku, Sora and Mickey are the reincarnations of those 3 in the movie, and maybe old riku goes all evilified like he did in KH1 and thats the keyblade war...? i dunno

Hmmm well don't people believe that its before any of the Kingdom Hearts games?

sora&riku
11-05-2006, 04:56 AM
i have word that roxas WILL be a playabe charicter.:eep:

Rostum
11-05-2006, 06:31 AM
There is no evidence that Nomura will continue Kingdom Hearts.

While there's no absolute evidence. Nomura has said in an interview that he has ideas for KH3 and he would like to make it some day, but his KH team is too busy with other projects for the next few years.

NGU
11-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Axels original self will be returned and a new threat will arise.

Keyblade Hybrid
11-05-2006, 11:22 AM
There is no evidence that Nomura will continue Kingdom Hearts.

While there's no absolute evidence. Nomura has said in an interview that he has ideas for KH3 and he would like to make it some day, but his KH team is too busy with other projects for the next few years.

Yes I know that I have a copy of that interview on my site, though I only have the parts were he talks about Kingdom Hearts III, though he does have a plot, he does have the skills and the team, the only thing is time and may I point out that after the titles there working on now are over....OMG look! Theres time for Kingdom Hearts III...haha though I still don't know, the speculation all started when the secret trailer was viewed XD

YTDN
11-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Y'know, I had a theory about what Chasers were a while ago. And it's completely different to all your theories.

IN MY OPINION, I think Chasers are creatures that need to consume hearts to survive. They are people who have lost their hearts (probably Nobodies) but have found new ones, however, because the heart is not theirs, it fades away, meaning they have to continually find new hearts to continue their existence. Their goal is to find a heart that will exist permantly, therefore they search for the Keyblade Master's hearts, which are the strongest.

I also thought of an idea for the 'heart of a world' to have a physical form, without it the world would not exist, (kinda like the Crystal in FF9). They hold a large amount of power, so their just asking to be stolen.

I also think the guys in the trailer are like, the past keyblade masters. They would turn up in the present to get the keyblades off Sora, Riku and the King.

Remember though, this is my OPINION. NOT FACT. OKAY? Thankyou.

Summoner
11-25-2006, 03:54 AM
I haven't been here in awhile, but I'll throw in my two cents, anyway. The above theory sounds very good, and very likely, and I would like to point out that Organization XIII went for Kingdom Hearts instead of a single heart, so it would make sense. But, on the other hand, why would these Chasers not go for Kingdom Hearts as well, unless they didn't know about it?
I myself think that it takes place after KHII, in another realm that's being, or has been, wreacked with havoc. The 'born by sleep' line could mean that something that happened during Sora's sleep started another adventure. As for the main characters, for all we know, they could be Nobodies. But I think they're connected to the normal KH characters in some way. The appearance of the main character's Keyblades is too much to ignore. The Crossroads could've been ravaged by war, and the letter that Sora and friends received could've been a warning of an incoming war. KHIII could take place years after KHII, with Sora and friends failing to prevent the war from happening.
The point on there not being a keychain on one of the (Chaser's) Keyblade's could mean that that's what it originally looks like, like a dark, dangerous weapon.
That's just my undeveloped opinion thusfar.
EDIT: To add on, could it be possible that maybe Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Mickey got pulled back into Kingdom Hearts, or The Realm of Darkness, to settle things with Maleficent, but didn't succeed, and these three new characters are here to pick up where they left off, and help them finish things?

ALSO: Something else I just found:

Kairi's Grandmother (KHI): (to young Kairi) Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

Possibly something to consider?

sir helix
11-26-2006, 03:13 AM
hey heres my thot on how the keyblades were made
light and darkness spawned them as a means of balance of good and evil

Stume
12-04-2006, 10:59 AM
i never thought the keychain important

umm, yea they are, they give the keyblade its form, didnt you notice that that it changed

SeeDRankLou
12-04-2006, 07:35 PM
If you remember from the first Kingdom Hearts, the keyblade that Ansem possessed Riku makes from the hearts of the six princesses does not have a keychain or a slot for a keychain. I'm fairly certain this is official game art, I'll try to find a screenshot:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/ansem-riku.jpg

Edit: Actually, here it is in motion.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5d-Oik1rOrc (end edit)

I'm going to wait until the Final Mix secret ending comes out before I start to speculate, but I had forgotten about Xehanort losing his memory, and that changes what "Memories of Xehanort" might mean. Good speculations from others though.

Laddy
12-04-2006, 09:32 PM
I think we may finally know the past of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Stume
12-06-2006, 12:24 AM
i'm sorry, i just was playing kh2 start and saw riku's keyblade, you are right, it has no keychain. i think kh3 will show the history of the keyblade(s), and explain about xemnas

Craig
12-06-2006, 11:28 AM
I know the guy in the secret ending obviously isn't Kuja but can anyone else see a resemblance?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/secretendingdude.jpg

qwertysaur
12-14-2006, 10:19 PM
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but Kairi got a nobody, so what about the other six princesses (Belle, Snow White ect.) Wouldn't they have nobodies as well? They are the other princesses of heart.

cid highwind
12-15-2006, 07:49 PM
everybodys and soulless wiill appear OMG:eek:

KuRt
12-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Phew. My theory for KH3 (if it's plot has something to do with the secret ending of KH2) would be: "One story tells the keyblade bearer brought justice to world, the other tells it brought chaos and ruin to the worlds blah blah whatev." so they talk about chasers, keyblade war, the lost two and birth by sleep. Among other things. So maybe the keyblade war was a huge war in the past using only the keyblades (made by the chasers), just to test which keyblades had enough potential to be used in the future. The 3 armored unknowns represent three warriors from the keyblade war, each from a different side.

So, after a while they realized the powers of the Keyblades, what they could do to hearts of people and worlds. So began a huge conflict about the leadership of the worlds, known as the keyblade war.

What if the unknown with Sora's keyblade was a representer of darkness, the one the stroy tells about "bringing chaos to worlds" He runs around different worlds, destroying them, claiming them his own.
And the second dude with Mickey's keyblade was the representer of light, the other part of the story, "the one who brought justice to worlds." Also the one who tried to stop the madness of the representer of darkness
Then the third one with Riku's keyblade is the representer of Twilight/Dusk/Dawn/Anything in between the Darkness and Light.
He was one of the "lost two" who didn't propably participate in the Keyblade war, the other one is an unknown party.

So the Keyblade war was actually between these Two forces/persons, a war propably based on the hearts of the worlds. A war which showed who was gonna rule the worlds. But since each force is as strong as the others, since the worlds need light, darkness and something in between to simply BE, there were no winners or losers in this war.

The Riku's keyblade guy fits somewhere in the stroy, maybe he was a hireable blade, a vigilante, a force that could be hired by the darkness or the light, or maybe he didn't do anything. Maybe he just sat there and watched the stupidity of the war.

That's my theory, I know it doesn't make much sense and it looks like i've made it when i was on drugs or something. But i'm not.

Eiko Guy
12-19-2006, 03:00 PM
what if those guys are in the dimensio where the keyblades ggo when sora and co. aren't using them and for part of the game you couldn't use a keyblade 0_0

pencoin
12-22-2006, 12:59 PM
i was on square enix site uk version, and i went on the ffx mini site and if you watch the intro full you see the 3 keyblades that the aus pick up in the secret trailer

pencoin
12-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I think that there will be 2 storyies like .c.o.m 1 follows sora and co
and the other follows them knights (in the past before kh1) which i think are the chasers.
the letter from micky is an invitation to a tourdement by judgeing there faces sora is left for words riku has a smirk on his face and kairi is like omg i cant fight. the story for the chasers is that they is 4 true keyblades 'units' light (sora) darkness (micky mouse) twlight ( riku) and nothingness ( which i reckon is zexion i will tell you why later in text).
these chasers are looking for the keyblades (they have no chosen wieldrs yet) but to do so they crafted fake keyblades ( but the spirit of them went into certain ob jects which becae key chains that change the form of true keyblades) the ones with out key chains but the only way to get them is to beat the key blade master ( xehanort before ansem found him ) eventullay they beat him and they get 3 key blades but xehanort used the last of his power to take him 2 radiant garden and the last keyblade with him but forgot who he was but still had all his power. when ansem found him and took him to his study , xehanort met ienzo ( zexion) there but the key blade chose him to wield it self. that made xehanotr very angry (he didnt know what it was at the time but knew it was his ) and he became a heartless and nobody (the heartless was still in darkness yet and the nobody was born in twilight town) this worried ienzo so he when he found out ansem was studying heartless he got him to build a big lab to study them. braig ( xigbar ) saw how the key blade picks its wielder and thats why he said 'it sure pick a dud this time' in the battle with him in castle oblivion near the end of kh2. ansem disciples were cosumed by darkness but xemmas had made sure there no bodys had came through to twilight town so he could recruit them but secretly did it to get back his key blade from zexion and xigbar wanted the key blade aswell. im afriad i can work out how he opend the worlds heart doh. when zexion got defeated the key blade went to xigbar but he didnt use in case xemmas saw it and destroyed him so it went to the strongest nearest person sora no he had 1 ,riku no he had 1, kairi ( she is counted in strong heart because she is a princess) no wait she hasnt got 1 and ta daa the power of nothingness is change to power of light by the heart of a princess. the story of sora and co sees the 4 key blade wielders picking a team of characters from varios worlds ( stich vs jonny depp (jack sparrow) i can see the commets now) and tourdement sees which keyblade wielder should be next key blade master. ;) thew 17 mins to write all that out

Eiko Guy
12-22-2006, 06:00 PM
how can nobodies wield a keyblade pencoin? Roxas doesn't count and nobody's wouldnt be able to.

pencoin
12-22-2006, 06:09 PM
hahahahahaha:D i said it would be a key blade of nothingness and only nothing can wield nothing:tongue:

Eiko Guy
12-22-2006, 07:14 PM
There are four types
light
dark
twilight
dusk
nothing is nothing so no keyblade.

pencoin
12-22-2006, 08:01 PM
twilight is between light and dark

dusk is between day and night
they are the same you see and it does include roxas because sora had 1 and his nobody had1

so ienzo might of had 1 and so zexion had 1 :mad:

if u want to question my theroy do it on a different part

Eiko Guy
12-22-2006, 10:55 PM
twilight is going toward light and dusk is going toward darkness thats a difference.
Ienzo wasn't a keyblade wielder so his nobody couldn't be. Nobodies have to be a nobody of a keyblade wielder to wield one as well. Roxas only did because he is sora's nobody. YOu know the old "only the strong of heart could wield it" zexion=no no

Dragonface
12-23-2006, 08:11 AM
twilight is going toward light and dusk is going toward darkness thats a difference.
Ienzo wasn't a keyblade wielder so his nobody couldn't be. Nobodies have to be a nobody of a keyblade wielder to wield one as well. Roxas only did because he is sora's nobody. YOu know the old "only the strong of heart could wield it" zexion=no no

Can you think of someone else (Normal/Heartless/Nobody) that could weild the Keyblade of Dusk. Everyone know that Sora has light and Micky has dark. Riku's was in fact a Dawn, not a Twilight. Why? His Key blade/chain name is 'Way to Dawn'. Roxas would fit to weild the Keyblade of Twilight, Why? Roxas doesn't have a heart so no light or darkness so he sit in the midway point of Light and Darkness aka Twilight.

pencoin
12-23-2006, 11:50 AM
ok i had enough there is no dusk key blade , a dusk is a nobody , a nobody exist between light and dark

and u cant say ienzo had 1 or not it desnt say and its my opininon
and its ienzo could of been strong of heart and if maybe not the key blade of nothingness was prob evil key blade

oh and dragon face you are wrong to because if u played .c.o.m and finish rinsed and rebirth mode at the end he says the 'road to dawn'
is basiclly a varition of 'a way to dawn' its really soul eater but the light and darkness in his heart change it to a key blade.

so all it is a key blade verison of soul eater made by light and dark thus making it twilight :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

and true roxas had no heart so dats why when he in hood and fighting axel in fake twilight town he had oath keeper ( light) oblivion (darkness) both making it twilight.
the only reason he had kingdom key in fake twilight town was because ansem the wize (diz) programed it to happen so he could fight dusks and creepers

YTDN
12-23-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm writing a KH3-style fanfic at the moment (link to my Fanfiction.net profile is in my sig) and I made a theory about what the keyblades are and how they choose people.

Basically, this links the the story that Kairi's grandmother told. When the whole world was getting covered in darkness, the remaining people dreamed for a way to defeat the heartless, and therefore the keyblades were born. Each keyblade wants different qualities from it's master, like Sora's values bravery and loyalty and all the good hero crap, and the Way to the Dawn values someone being sorry for their sins, and seeking redemption.

Eiko Guy
12-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Hayner,Pence, Olette maybe ioono. They could have gotten older and stronger

leader of mortals
12-29-2006, 02:13 AM
i think KHIII should have more classic worlds. Maybe a Final Fantasy world too.

CelestialStarDust
01-02-2007, 06:29 AM
but isnt radiant garden the final fantasy world???

leader of mortals
01-05-2007, 02:40 AM
no it isnt, its Hollow Bastion

Dragonface
01-05-2007, 03:00 AM
no it isnt, its Hollow Bastion
Um, That world was known as Radiant Garden before it got the name Hollow Bastion...So they are the same world.

CelestialStarDust
01-05-2007, 03:43 AM
YAY

Heartlesss
01-06-2007, 03:36 AM
yeah, i read all of these pages upon pages of posts, and i think it is SO EXTREMELY cool, that there are SO MANY ideas going around. but that Diz guy was HELLA annoying.

anyways, one of the main things that i am worried about is that KH 3 will be on the PS3!!!! ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! i am NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THAT. I WILL HATE ALL OF THE SQUARESOFT FOR DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!1 SO JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT

Dragonface
01-06-2007, 07:17 AM
yeah, i read all of these pages upon pages of posts, and i think it is SO EXTREMELY cool, that there are SO MANY ideas going around. but that Diz guy was HELLA annoying.

anyways, one of the main things that i am worried about is that KH 3 will be on the PS3!!!! ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! i am NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THAT. I WILL HATE ALL OF THE SQUARESOFT FOR DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!1 SO JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT

Well dul, KH3 is going on PS3, but that happen after FFv13 is in the PAL area.

CelestialStarDust
01-06-2007, 08:01 AM
why would they put it on the ps2??you dont see anyone making games for the psx now do you??

Crop
01-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Well I have no theories at all.

All I would want in it is:

A lot of Disney, like in the other two.
Sora, and the king.
Riku and Kiari I guess could be in it.
Malificent of course! The best villain in KH 1 and 2!

And most importantly, Donald and Goofy on your team, if they dont have them on your team, or not in a big part of the game, is there any point in buying KHIII?

Eiko Guy
01-13-2007, 07:22 PM
I want goofy and donald replaced they are okay but with riku and kairi you could do so much more

Dotard
01-14-2007, 12:50 AM
I have a theory so bear with me. The keyblades were somehow lost in a void or disappeared or were apprehended by an unkown force, etc. They were then somehow replicated kind of like the heartless were, and commoners and heartless (or nobodies possibly even some other type) gained control of these keyblades and a numerous series of battles ensued "the keyblade wars" and ended (or are still continuing) upon this field of battle. The three "chasers" are not creators of the keyblades or metallurgists at all, but actually chasing (revolutionary idea) riku, sora, and mickey who dissapeared on the field of battle (or perished) to take down the force that started said war. Now, this is a theory so simmer down and get a grip on reality before you get all frothy-mouthed and post condescending thoughts violently picking apart every bit of this post. Thank you for your time.

Aeondo
01-14-2007, 03:24 AM
who knows we will be theorizing for years untill it comes out and probly still be wrong.

anyway I wonder who that is they look up and see in the distance just as it ends
Im hoping THAT is sora not the first guy in armor... I just think he looks like the lone fighter stopping the keyblade war. If they stick with sora that would be a perfect role for him.

Bahatmogan
01-15-2007, 07:35 PM
going back to page 3's keyblade argument on if keychains r neccesary, if u played the original kh, rikus keyblade after he became possesed by ansem had no keychain and had its own special ability to unlock something. keychains just give keyblades another form and capability, but doesnt change its original purpose, such as soras keyblade locks the keyholes of each world, and riku-ansem's (thats what i call riku when possesed) keyblade unlocks peoples hearts. the keblade the armor guy has probably has a purpose too.

Eiko Guy
01-15-2007, 08:03 PM
what purpose did mickey's have I wonder

fox152236
01-15-2007, 11:05 PM
:angel: this is a report i made about the rumored game kh3.enjoy

kh3 report

the folowing are all rumors!

kh3's creation was confermed by the creator of kh and kh2
but what the game contains is all but a mystery.
most of what we know is contained to the secret ending of kh2
but there is some that are completey rumored.
such as the new worlds.
one almost for sure is destany islands,
if you play as sora at all it is impossable to not go there
but then again if you do not play as sora then who knows?more for-sure worlds are 100 acre wood, olympus collisium, and hollow bastion becouse they were important
in both the kh games.
but then again nothing is for certon.
other world's rumored to be are toystory world, hunchback of notredom, and the incredables.

another uproar about kh3 is will it be in past or present?
most likly it will be in present becouse of the word "xehnorts memories"
but that means nothing. with kh and ff you never know what to expect.
and the three figures are not to be dismissed as sora, riku and kairi.
if i know these people(and i think i do.) they will try and trick us into beliveing in the old characters. heck they made us think that riku in the kh2 trailor was a new character why not reverse it?

the only other rumor about kh3 was " which console will it be on?"
there were rumors that it will be for 360 and wii. that is highly unlikely.
but the real argument was with ps2 and ps3.
my opinon is (unfortunitly) that it will be on ps3.

that is all.

Bahatmogan
01-16-2007, 11:57 PM
king mickeys keyblade is probably the locking worlds keyblade , considering its design is same as soras. however, mickeys came from the realm of darkness, so maybe it can only lock worlds in the realm of darkness. This is a theory, however. the only evidence thats been presented is that every keyhole we've seen locked so far have all been locked by sora, cept for one. Kingdom hearts. It required both keyblades to seal it, and mickey locked the door from the darkness realm's side. :mad: like i said, this is a theory.

Bahatmogan
01-22-2007, 08:51 PM
:eek: i just remembered that the door to kingdom hearts was locked, then unlocked in kh 2 by both the kingdom heys(soras, mickeys) and rikus new keyblade. however, they were in a non existing realm that resided between light and dark, so both kingdom keys worked

(this is a theory though :sweatdrop )

finaloblivion
01-24-2007, 03:52 AM
wow this is great guys. lots of responses, lots of opinions...but now that we've heard more news, i think i have just a few more quick things to throw in. nomura has confirmed several kingdom hearts PROJECTS, which eyesonff said could include a full length movie. if you watched the nomura interviews at the end of advent children, he specifically said that him and his team were very interested in continuing to make movies, because it's a very different way of projecting an idea and telling a story, completely different from a video game. SO, what im thinking is logical is that any KHIII stories or continuances that involve sora and riku and kairi are probably going to be in a movie. i think that would be the next greatest step they could take in a storyline that nomura said probably didnt have a future. make a movie, wrap up some loose ends, then call it quits with sora. as for the secret ending, that opens up so many possibilities. i posted the original thread on this and ive pretty much realized that none of us are going to have any idea what those four characters storylines are going to be. the chaser theories and xehanort being the evil chaser are very plausible, because there are definitely things that are said in the games that point to that possibility. they could also be riku, kairi and sora, and those characters could very well be the main characters in the next game, and not in a movie. WHO THE HECK KNOWS! i think im gonna start a fan fiction on it though....the only thing that one can do to keep himself occupied until there is just simply more information released. and with the XIII games taking rein over nomura's time, i think it's going to be quite a while until we see or hear anything on the secret ending of KHII. on that note, there will hopefully be a bridge game, kinda like CoM, released on DS or PSP, since they've already hit GBA. Let's keep our fingers crossed, and hope for some light to be shined soon!

Bahatmogan
01-24-2007, 12:33 PM
i heard a rumor at the most recent famicon about a future buena vista game for the ds. i dont remember wat it was called, but there r tuns of possibilities it could be.:mog:

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2007, 06:13 AM
a kh game for the ds...hm...how will that one work out??probably the same as ffIII

Bahatmogan
01-25-2007, 11:59 AM
id think, if a kh game came out for ds, that there would be an action bar this time instead of a card based battle, and it would be controled by the touch screen

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2007, 10:36 PM
that would be nice,so that you could do other things than pressing the A button...

Bahatmogan
02-05-2007, 09:02 PM
HEY. i just thought of a new world they could add to kingdom hearts: fullmetal alchemist. First off, the idea for the show was from square enix: second, alchemy is a job from square enix. and u could get a philosephers stone keyblade, which would probably surpass all other keyblades because its the legendary amplifier. plus, ive always wanted to see scar and sora battle it out.:D

Skyblade
02-05-2007, 10:17 PM
HEY. i just thought of a new world they could add to kingdom hearts: fullmetal alchemist. First off, the idea for the show was from square enix: second, alchemy is a job from square enix. and u could get a philosephers stone keyblade, which would probably surpass all other keyblades because its the legendary amplifier. plus, ive always wanted to see scar and sora battle it out.:D

Doubt it. A non-Disney, non-FF world? Not likely. Hope for cameos, but I don't think you'll get a world.

Oh, and BTW, you are aware of sig pic size limitations, yes? They're there for a reason.

Bahatmogan
02-05-2007, 11:12 PM
sry about the picture size. hopefully this ones better and cooler.

Edit Death
06-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Hey, new here, but just wanted to add a couple of theories. First off, I think KHIII is going to be a prequel. My reasoning is that, at the end of the Final Remix secret video, Mickey appears carrying the Star Seeker keyblade. Since this is the keyblade Sora gains after meeting Yen Sid, it stands to reason that the video takes place while Mickey is still under his tutelage.

Other than that, I'm wondering at Xehanort's true identity. I don't mean his relationship to the armored keybladers, but the meaning to his name. Just like how Roxas' name is an anagram of Sora with an X in it, this seems to work with all the Nobodies in Organization XIII. (In theory, still no clue what Axel's name would be) So, I tried with Xehanort, and came up with No Heart. Any idea what it could mean that his name worked that way before he became a Heartless and a Nobody.

Firenjar
06-03-2007, 07:26 PM
well apparently the solider that is summoned by the bald man is one of three soliders companions and is being controlled like Riku was by Ansem...i'm not sure if thats true but its what I've heard

for a while i taught Ven(the guy that got killed)was Sora's dad or somthing but then i realised he would be too young to have a child XD

Clawsze
06-03-2007, 08:21 PM
well apparently the solider that is summoned by the bald man is one of three soliders companions and is being controlled like Riku was by Ansem...i'm not sure if thats true but its what I've heard

for a while i taught Ven(the guy that got killed)was Sora's dad or somthing but then i realised he would be too young to have a child XD

Ven didn't die, look carefully and his eyes move when Aqua holds him, maybe trying to tell her he's okay.