PDA

View Full Version : You're Nicked!

Shoden
05-23-2006, 11:29 PM
There are alot of rebellious, evil doing, badboys here on eoff. So has anyone gotten a little visit from the coppers? Been arrested? Or been involved with the arrsting of someone? Well confess it all here in this thread. I know at least some people who maybe the type to be thrown in the slammer!!! I was just wondering and I was bored so I thought I'd make another stupid thread. I myself haven't been arrested or involved with an arresting. But I've seen people get nicked and thrown into the back of the car, it's quite common in Jarrow (pronounced Jarra in the North east) and late saturday nights in the town centres.

Dixie
05-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Hm. I'm 13...I've never done drugs, drank alcohol, robbed anything, or anything like that. And none of my friends are into that stuff, either. No one around me is. ^_^ So I've never been arrested nor have I been involed with an arrest.

Miriel
05-23-2006, 11:33 PM
I yelled at the cops once cause they called me EARLY in the morning and I thought it was a prank. Turns out they contacted me cause they couldn't get a hold of my parents and my brother had been arrested for illegal street racing. :p

My brother thought it was a funny situation. I thought it was a funny situation. Heh.

Skarr
05-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Well this one time I saw the cops shove thier revolver down this guys throat before they even threw the cuffs on. I knew they beat the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif outta him later. ^.^;

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-23-2006, 11:45 PM
When I was at a party the neighbours called the poliece on us, and everyone made me answer the door causeI looked the most innocent and i can cry on cue. They just told us to keep the noise down and left again.

~SapphireStar~
05-23-2006, 11:54 PM
Ive never had a brush with the law, my cousin has an ASBO and my brother has recieved warnings, as has my boyfriend.

leon123
05-24-2006, 12:06 AM
im 12 so no but i know some one who brought a knife to skewl once

Rye
05-24-2006, 12:08 AM
No. I'm very good. xD

Meat Puppet
05-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Probably the worst was when my friend was driving me and he got pulled over. Neither of us had a licence. He was yelling at me saying "Passenger, do you have a licence?"
I just ignored him. He got pretty mad. I didn't know he was talking to me, though.

KentaRawr!
05-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Me? No, of course not. Of course, you're gonna get a visit from the police soon. If they ask you about a dead body, say that you're Kentarou.

Jokes aside, no. I have never gotten a visit from the police, nor have I ever gotten involved with them.

Captain Maxx Power
05-24-2006, 12:23 AM
I've never been arrested by the Police. I run way faster than them.

Tempest
05-24-2006, 12:32 AM
I've never been arrested before but, most of my friends have. :D About the only thing I've done was get pulled over for speeding.

Evastio
05-24-2006, 12:46 AM
There are alot of rebellious, evil doing, badboys here on eoff
That was a bit of a sexist thing to say. :eep:

I'm no bad boy.

Faris
05-24-2006, 12:50 AM
I have a choice to go and hang out with friends who get close enough to being in trouble with the cops, but I'm too lazy.

Jojee
05-24-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm a good girl :tongue: I even keep on the speed limit for the most part -_-;; Most I'll go is 5 over on normal roads, 10 over on highways but rarely even that...

i can cry on cue. Teach me how! :greenie:

RSL
05-24-2006, 12:58 AM
I've been pulled over twice for minor things. I'm pretty much the opposite of a "bad boy"

Levian
05-24-2006, 01:20 AM
Never been arrested. The police has knocked on the door because of me though, but that's all in the past.

Perducci
05-24-2006, 01:25 AM
I got arrested last year, for Graffiti.
Graffiti I did about four years ago.

You see, it all comes back to you eventually.

Also, me and my friends have got plenty of warnings in the past, there's plenty of cops around North Wales.

I Took the Red Pill
05-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Heh, not really. The most trouble I've had with authority is the time they told me and a group of my friends to stop skateboarding in the ice-cream parlor's parking lot. Other than that, I try and obey the law. Remember, it's not a crime until you get caught:monster:

kikimm
05-24-2006, 02:15 AM
Haha, no way. Probably because I don't really leave the house all that much, and I don't do things inside my house that would get me in trouble with the law. Although I am somewhat surprised that no one has come around asking my family to turn down the noise - of music, brothers screaming, etc.

I'm good. Eh.

NeoCracker
05-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Well what was I suppose to do? He walked up and stabbed me.
So I killed him!
Then I ate his Kid!
I needed to get rid of the witness!

Shoeberto
05-24-2006, 02:29 AM
I got pulled over once for being on the wrong side of the road.

I was riding my bike.

I was like nine.

I wish I was kidding.

Elite Lord Sigma
05-24-2006, 02:33 AM
The only time I've seen a cop is when I was a stupid four-year-old that called 911 because we were out of cereal.

jesteranimefreak
05-24-2006, 02:43 AM
the worst I've recieved was a [insert long string of curse words here] speeding ticket. Which I'm not sure how familiar any of you are with NY traffic laws but if you get a moving violation ticket during the first 6 months that you have your license you get slapped with a 60-day suspension.

Needless to say I'm not <!--f******-->*snip* happy! lol

DMV is slow too, I got the ticket in November, paid the fine mid-December and was slapped with the suspension in May... yea... slow.

We have filters in place for a reason. Do not go around them. ~ Leeza

mooglebunni608
05-24-2006, 03:33 AM
never. I don't get out of the house enough to get arrested or anything.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-24-2006, 06:55 AM
.... wow. I feel a wee bit out of place...

6 traffic violations (in two years) two failure to obey traffic signal, one equipment violation, two speeding tickets, and an unsafe lane change resulting in accident

multiple rides via cruiser for rollerblading where we weren't wanted, a couple counts of trespassing. Searched in Miami while both drunk and stoned, underage, outside of a bar at last call, with illegal street racers, got out of it via a quickwitted friend who luckily rolled directly by me while the cops were searching the racers. I hopped in and we jetted to rich ass Coral Springs before they realized I was gone. A close call brawl after two guys started mouthing off drunk at a new years party, which we managed to talk the neighbors out of reporting, but then they decided to COME BACK after we kicked them out, knocked on the wrong apartment in the complex, and the neighbors led the cops right to us. (also, the guy who's house we were at, definitely growing certain substances upstairs, in the closet all us underagers were hiding in. *thinks*

Throw in a couple of times i was caught "truant" when i walked home from school, even though i had a senior release, and a random search, also walking home from school, (cop said someone "matching my description" had stolen some beers from a store a couple miles away. I was walking....) a couple times getting kicked out of local parks because it was after dark, and lastly, getting caught...involved... with my girlfriend on a backstreet in a pick up. that pretty much wraps it up.

lol, shockingly, the only thing I've ever been charged with is the traffic tickets.

DeathKnight
05-24-2006, 06:59 AM
Nope, never arrested, drugs, alcohol, or anything of that sort. I'm clean as.................clean.

-N-
05-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Too many stories that are too explicit for this board. I think I have a criminal record in the state of Georgia, but that might have just been an empty threat by the officer.

Shoden
05-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah, Neel is even more wanted then Bin Laden.

I actually saw someone get bludgeoned to hell the other night.

Cz
05-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Never been in trouble with the police, although I can think of one or two occasions when I probably should have been. Hooray for underfunded and understaffed law enforcement! :D

YTDN
05-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I once saw a kid get arrested for playing in the road, and a girl in our year was caught with drugs, but I've never got into trouble with the law. I don't get out enough to.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
05-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Nope... i'm a good little boy.... (which translates into incredibly boring and needs to get out more.)

safersefiroth
05-24-2006, 05:28 PM
hi

Roto13
05-24-2006, 06:10 PM
hi
Hello.

No, I've never been in trouble with the police. Moral superiority, ftw!

VorpalCyberWolf
05-24-2006, 08:51 PM
A buncha friends and I got the cops called on us twice while masquerading as combating pirates in a Grocery Store Parking lot a while back.

My best friend got arrested for being in a park after closing hour with a Katana... I woulda been there with him, but I had to work. heh.

I've also had my share of traffic violations... but that would take awhile to talk about.

fantasyjunkie
05-24-2006, 09:04 PM
When I was 11 or 12 me and my cousin were sneaking into peoples back yards one night to watch girls get undressed to go to bed. Well, my idiot cousin stuck his nose right to the window! A few minutes later about 3 cop cars converged on our neighbor hood shining those spotlights all over the place. I made it back home without getting caught. I was wondering what happened to my idiot cousin when the cops drove up into our driveway with him in the back seat. I was not happy with him :rolleyes2