PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

RyanML
05-24-2006, 05:19 AM
hey,

1) where/how do i get everyones sigils?

2) where is the best place to train?

3) i dont think i got lulu's celestial weapon when i was under the water after the battle, any chance i can get it again?

4) can i get back into mushroom rock road without fighting the dark aeons that are there?

rubah
05-24-2006, 05:37 AM
1)

Tidus: Get [less than] 0:00:00 time in Chocobo Racing (fourth type)
Yuna: Remiem Temple?
Auron: Capture all the kinds of monsters on Mt. Gagazet
Lulu: Dodge 200 Lightning bolts on the Thunder Plains
Rikku: Do the Cactaur sidequest
Wakka: Win it in a Blitzball tournament
Kimarhi: Complete the butterfly sidequest in Macalania

2) The monster arena. Hands down. Capture all the monsters and you'll be able to fight the weaker monster arena bosses. Use the AP tricks to power level

3) Odds are you can. Try it and see.

Dell
05-24-2006, 04:27 PM
1)
Tidus: Calm Lands: Get in Chocobo Catcher mini-game. You must get 0.0.0 time in the race. If you hit birds +3.0.0, if you hit balloons -3.0.0, the best way is to hit 15 balloons and get hit by only 1 bird (0 if you can). You must get 39.0.0 time in other to get it. You will get Sun Sigil after you get 0.0.0.

Yuna: Remiem Temple: Win against all of your aeons including Anima, Yojimbo and Magus Sister. Send Belgemine to the Farplane and receive Moon Sigil.

Auron: Monster Arena: Unlock 10 monster in Monster Arena, after that you'll receive Mars Sigil. Best place to catch: Besaid, Kilika, Mi'ihen, Mushroom Rock Road, Djose-Moonflow, Thunder Plains, Macalania, Bikanel, Calm Lands, Mt. Gagazet, Sunken Cave. Total: 11 . Talk to the Mosnter Arena guardian to receive it.

Kimahri: Macalania Woods: Begin Butterfly Catching in Macalania. Catch 7 butterflies and the prize will appear. You need to do it two times in different places.

Lulu: Thunder Plains: Dodge 200 lightning bolts consecutively in Thunder Plains. You can't save or leave the screen, the count will reset back. The count also reset when you get hit. The prize is at the outside of the travel agency

Wakka: Luca (Save Sphere in Spira): Get all Wakka's overdrives in Blitzball. There's a 50-50 chance for Jupiter Sigil to appear as prize. There are two ways if you haven't got it:
a) Reset your team data a lot until you get it as prize.
b) Fight the League all over again and wish for it in the next League.

Rikku: Bikanel: Win Cactuar mini-game, you can start the mini-game by talking to a statue in Bikanel Desert. You get Mercury sigil upon completing it.

2) Monster Arena and Omega Ruins. When you first get a fully-charged weapon for the party, you should go to Omega Ruins and obtain a lot of money from Mimic as well as levelling. Go to Monster Arena and train after your character can do decent damage and have decent stat.

3) You can. Just mash the X (English) or O (Japanese) repeatedly, you'll get it eventually.

4) Just try to avoid the summoner and distance yourself as far as you can. You can enter from Djose Highroad if you want.

Tavrobel
05-24-2006, 08:29 PM
3) You can. Just mash the X (English) or O (Japanese) repeatedly, you'll get it eventually.

An addendum; the Onion Knight is hidden in one of the far bottom corners, closer to the door. When the camera angle changes to be a side view of Tidus swiming, continue into the crack, and mash the Confirm button to access it. Obviously, I refer to where you fight Geosagaeno.

Aqua Heart
05-25-2006, 12:33 PM
4) i always found that is you stay as far to the left as you possibly can and walk (hold O) then you will be fine.

BustaMo
05-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Well everyone's pretty much nailed the answers so far, but the place I level up the most is in the Bikinel Island where the Cactuar's are after you clear the Sandstorm. They give you mega AP for Sphere Grid levels everytime you defeat one.

Fantasy Lover
05-31-2006, 10:07 PM
for question 4) i found that if you save it inside mushroom rock road and then load the game the aeons are not there