PDA

View Full Version : yuna rikku paine ages?

Rikku X-2
05-24-2006, 06:13 AM
in final fantasy x-2 yuna was oldest of rikku and paine, but in Kingdom Hearts II, rikku and paine look older than yuna, i can tell on the eyes, rikku and paine's eyes looks smaller than yuna's and they look older than her too?, are they the same age?

finaloblivion
05-24-2006, 06:15 AM
hmmm i didnt know yuna was older than either of them in x-2. i think they're all the same age. i think payne looks older, personally. i dont think you're really supposed to think about it in kingdom hearts II that much.

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 06:19 AM
FFX-2 and KH2 is simply a different game...that's why there are differences...and i think Yuna and paine is older than rikku...
just my opinion...

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 03:35 PM
hmmm i didnt know yuna was older than either of them in x-2. i think they're all the same age
Yuna is the eldest of the 3, she is 19, whilst Paine is 18 and Rikku is 17.

Rikku X-2
05-24-2006, 06:20 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/yunasassy/x1pNWjjkHJ3o_xgMcwfYSH_LRV-9eH3T8OA.jpg

Well by looking at them looks like yuna is the youngest and rikku and paine are older

rikku and paine's eye are smaller and yuna is huge that looks like rikku and paine are older than yuna
in kingdom hearts 2

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 11:23 PM
But that would be impossible, she is the eldest of the 3. She cant turn back her age. And the others advance forward.

I Took the Red Pill
05-24-2006, 11:28 PM
I would say Yuna still is the oldest, and her eyes are biggest because she is the main character in her respective games.

*threedarkness*
05-25-2006, 12:19 AM
i don't know guys, Rikku X-2 seems to be on to something.
This is Kingdom Hearts 2 world, everyone different so that would mean there ages. And yeah Rikku and Paine look older than Yuna they are probly one year older than her, but they probly thought it would be mean to not let Yuna to have some part in the group so probly they made her the leader as the youngest one.

So what I'm saying is that Rikku and Paine are leting Yuna beging leader, even thought she is the youngest.