Who is your dream girl?...

Me would be:

Eyes:Kajol Mukherjee
Lips:Beyonce
Nose:Utada Hikaru
Hair:Whitney Houston
Body:Lulu FFX
Attitude:Spice Girls

mix them all and there goes my dream girl...

-N-
05-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Psychotic (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=9192) PSYCH (oh the puns)

Loony BoB
05-24-2006, 03:19 PM
My girl is just fine as she is. Can't think of anything I'd like to change, actually.

But for the fun of it, I'll do a celebrity mix'n'match.

[five minutes pass]

Okay, I can't. I don't really like the look of certain parts of a body, I like the whole thing. Can I just say "Heidi Klum"? That works.

EDIT: It should also probably be noted that we don't really do "Guys only" stuff. Girls are welcome to design their dream girl, too!

Kappy
05-24-2006, 03:56 PM
*tries to imagine what ekinserge's girl would look like*
Oh man, I need to photoshop that... xD

Ki Ki
05-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Keira Knightly is gorgeous. But she could do with a little more fat there!
I know this girl at work, she's really hot. :excited:
Oh I'm scaring myself again! n____n

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 04:09 PM
My girl is just fine as she is. Can't think of anything I'd like to change, actually.

But for the fun of it, I'll do a celebrity mix'n'match.

[five minutes pass]

Okay, I can't. I don't really like the look of certain parts of a body, I like the whole thing. Can I just say "Heidi Klum"? That works.

EDIT: It should also probably be noted that we don't really do "Guys only" stuff. Girls are welcome to design their dream girl, too!
if the girls wanna do the same, then it's cool...

Twilight Edge
05-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Yuna.

Captain VooDoo
05-24-2006, 04:33 PM
ME!!!!!
I'm the best person ever!

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 04:36 PM
o mighty pirate, what's your gender?...

and 'v' stands for what?...

just wanna know...

Old Manus
05-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Brian Peppers

Mirage
05-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Keira Knightley and Kirsten Dunst are pretty.

DeathKnight
05-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Yuna.

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 07:30 PM
yo deathknight, what are you trying to say?...

DeathKnight
05-24-2006, 07:40 PM
yo deathknight, what are you trying to say?...

That Yuna's the perfect babe.

Her face............is......................mesmerizing

Lost Number
05-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Ditto

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 07:56 PM
deathknight, you sure have a great taste...

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-24-2006, 08:40 PM
We talking X Yuna or X-2 Yuna? Because X-2 Yuna was modified to look more like Koda Kumi.

Anyway, I know a few girls, so I don't see any reason to mismatch celebrities. Plus I've never been terribly attracted to a lot of celebrities.

Well, there's always Oruha <3

DeathKnight
05-24-2006, 08:43 PM
We talking X Yuna or X-2 Yuna? Because X-2 Yuna was modified to look more like Koda Kumi.

Anyway, I know a few girls, so I don't see any reason to mismatch celebrities. Plus I've never been terribly attracted to a lot of celebrities.

Well, there's always Oruha <3

only difference between Yuna in Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 is her clothes. She can dress however she wants, she's still got that cute girly face of hers....and those CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS:love:

PS: Yuna's appearance has been discussed ENDLESSLY in the FFX-2 forum, so you can go check it out if you desire.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-24-2006, 08:45 PM
I've spent more time in the X-2 forum than I care to. If I have time I'll post up reference pictures.

Venom
05-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Tall girls with black hair who play guitar.:love:

With Green eyes.:love:

DeathKnight
05-24-2006, 08:48 PM
I've spent more time in the X-2 forum than I care to. If I have time I'll post up reference pictures.

Ok then, it was only a suggestion my friend.

I really don't need pictures, I know for a fact that her clothes is the only real difference, and her hair somewhat.

fantasyjunkie
05-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Yuna. she has that sort of nasty girl come with me and I'll show you things look. Rinoa is nice but I would probably have to court her for a year before I could even hold her hand :mad:

Ultima Shadow
05-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Rydia, Rider and KOS-MOS pwns all. :greenie:

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Hmm, maybe Tifa, Yuffie, or Garnet. Long black or brown hair and luscious lips do it for me, at least physically. Or this girl named Katie I talk to online.

Chris
05-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Grace Jones is an obvious choice, but other than her, the most stunning woman I have ever seen is: Helena Bonham Carter. She is so stunning, and she makes quite an appearance.

Dude1972
05-24-2006, 10:08 PM
I would like a girl...that likes the sort of same things as me...brown and black hair is fine....and I don't care about the ass or the boobs..small or big I don't care! That's my dream woman!

Shiny
05-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Hair:Whitney Houston

...You know that's not her real hair right? It's a weave and sometimes a wig.

NeoCracker
05-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Osaka.

Don't judge me!!

Mo-Nercy
05-24-2006, 10:32 PM
BoA. She is sex.

Denmark
05-24-2006, 11:03 PM
getting your dream girl would be a bad thing because you would not learn to live with life's imperfections. my girlfriend's not perfect, but do i think that's bad? of course not. she's awesome.

RSL
05-24-2006, 11:40 PM
The most beautiful female celebrity right now, in my opinion, is Zooey Deschanel. Oh my god, what beautiful eyes.

Hawkeye
05-24-2006, 11:42 PM
Ta da (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=12624)

Perducci
05-24-2006, 11:55 PM
My right hand. :love:

theundeadhero
05-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Oh no I'm a girl and I'm posting in this thread. Beat me!

Sephex
05-25-2006, 12:01 AM
Ugh...I suddenly feel like I am browsing the Gaia forums.

Levian
05-25-2006, 01:22 AM
My favorite appearance is the Spanish looks, but personality wise I'm looking for a girl who laughs a lot and smiles and likes to do spontaneous things. Like entering buildings and testing the durability of their elevator. Or go explore schools. There's always at least 1 hidden room in each school. I found this old grammaphone on the attic of a school once. All the records there were from the 60's.

escobert
05-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Keira Knightley is bangin and Hannah Verboom is gorgeous.

Jojee
05-25-2006, 04:28 AM
I always thought Meg Ryan had that cute look down :</>D Plus she can pull off short hair like I never could. ^_^ Keira Knightly is pretty scary from what I see on google xD What movies/whatev is she in? o_0

ooh Chloe in smallville is in the same category as Meg Ryan, and ummmm Lana (Kristen something? xD) in Smallville is hawt too ^_^

Mittopotahis
05-25-2006, 05:18 AM
People who answer animated characters have no lives. That's kinda sad.

I don't care much for looks. I hope I'd never go out with a girl because she looked 'hot'.

But with saying that, Jade Villalon from Sweetbox has two types of looks. One of which I think is Beautiful. Too bad she uses the other more often.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Well, celebrities may be real, but you still have the same relationship to them that you do with animated characters. Besides, I'm not very fluent when it comes to celebrities. Using FF characters is a quick way to explain what I like.

After thinking for a long time, I remembered I like Jennifer Connelly. I like her in Once Upon a Time in America and Dark City.

ekinserge
05-25-2006, 05:40 AM
actually animated characters or celebrities or anything, it doesn't matter...

because the topic is who is your dream girl...

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-25-2006, 06:18 AM
People who answer animated characters have no lives. That's kinda sad.

Or, you know, joking.

And what right do you have to judge what other people like?

In other words, let's play nice and not be jerks about what other people say, 'kay?

Jojee
05-25-2006, 07:19 AM
You're posting on a Final Fantasy forum, dear ;)

And many of the FF girls are hot ;) Can't say the same about most of (all of? *mind boggles*) the guys, really...

Shaun_lawless
05-25-2006, 07:42 AM
defenetly ashley tisdale she is so hot i think she is soo sexy

Ki Ki
05-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Keira Knightly is pretty scary from what I see on google xD What movies/whatev is she in? o_0Pride and Prejudice! Love Actually! Pirates of the Carib! Bend it like Beckham! King Arthur! Domino! The Jacket!
And I think that's all the movies I've watched.
For you moonlight. n____~

ekinserge
05-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Ki Ki, are you having a fever?...

this thread is not about film...

Ki Ki
05-25-2006, 10:41 AM
Ki Ki, are you having a fever?...

this thread is not about film...
But I was just being informative! :aimsad:
I am having a fever though! You smart smart guy you! :excited:

Loony BoB
05-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Edited Ki Ki's post to make it more understandable. :p

ekinserge
05-25-2006, 10:46 AM
So you're really having a fever...

Sorry, i don't have the medicine...

And thanks for being so informative...

And i was joking...i didn't mean it...sorry...

Loony BoB
05-25-2006, 10:47 AM
That's okay, but please can we keep all future posts on topic as of now. :)

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Her (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=19582)
She's my dream girl and I already have her. :love:

ekinserge
05-25-2006, 04:05 PM
heero, you're so lucky...

way to go man...

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-25-2006, 04:07 PM
:up: Thanks.

Captain VooDoo
05-25-2006, 04:45 PM
o mighty pirate, what's your gender?...

and 'v' stands for what?...

just wanna know...

v stands for VOODOO!
or vantruiliquist according to mr.psy!

Ifirit's Fury
05-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Yes, it looks like many of you have the right idea.....Keira Knightley is very hot!

gyaku_zuki
05-25-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm quite partial to Jessica Alba 'a la' Dark Angel, NOT how she looks in Fantastic 4, not as hot then...

hardboiled
05-25-2006, 08:34 PM
eyes de Rachael Leigh Cook

hips and booty de Vida Guerra

smile de jessica alba

breasts de Pamela Anderson

gymnast legs and booty

I like booty huh?

There is my girl Freakenstein, and she better be ready to get freaky!

oh and a decent personality

Jojee
05-25-2006, 08:39 PM
Keira Knightly is pretty scary from what I see on google xD What movies/whatev is she in? o_0Pride and Prejudice! Love Actually! Pirates of the Carib! Bend it like Beckham! King Arthur! Domino! The Jacket!
And I think that's all the movies I've watched.
For you moonlight. n____~
Oooh she was the one in Pirates of the Carribean XD Hehee I wasn't wowed by her or anything *_* ...Wasn't wowed by Johnny Depp either and everyone was all like *squeeeeeeee* O_x

Rachel Leigh Cook and Jessica Alba are both pretty tho :tongue:

safersefiroth
05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
hi

Relena
05-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Oh no I'm a girl and I'm posting in this thread. Beat me!
Ditto. :D

Dude1972
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm a girl to! Yea right!!! :D

Relena
05-25-2006, 09:15 PM
http://www.abigail.com.ar/sabrina/main.html
Have fun making your dream girl.

leon123
05-25-2006, 09:45 PM
rinoa in good grafix:)

Blackout
05-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Yuna.

Really.I'd rather have Lenne.Yuna acts childish.

But my dream girl would be the girl in my sig. from KH2....Namine'.

Dude1972
05-26-2006, 12:52 AM
I don't have a video game dream girl. I can't even imagine my dream girl...I guess I'm crazy.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-26-2006, 02:30 AM
If you like Namine, I also reccomend Aya from Parasite Eve. Her personality is totally different, though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Aya.jpg

Moon Rabbits
05-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Patty LaBelle, Kate Winslet, and Meredith Viera.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-26-2006, 02:46 AM
I will now establish my rareness in male kind. I saw the movie Titanic, and I don't like Kate Winslet. I also saw her in Jude, which is a pretty good movie based on a really good book, and interestingly she's naked in this movie, too. Which is a turn off for me. Rachel Griffiths was hot in that movie, though.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0116722/Ss/0116722/1-2.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Griffiths,%20Rachel%20(I)

EDIT: Sorry had to change the link, it works now.

Dude1972
05-26-2006, 03:54 AM
Whoa...that's hot!!

Ultima Shadow
05-26-2006, 11:51 AM
getting your dream girl would be a bad thing because you would not learn to live with life's imperfections.No, no, no. Living with Rydia, Rider and KOS-MOS as my girlfriends would be the best thing that could possibly happen. Because then I could conquer the world with Bahamut, Blood Fort/Bellerophon and X-Buster! :excited: :hyper: :excited:

People who answer animated characters have no lives. That's kinda sad.Actually... we have just realized the truth: That hentai pwns all! :hyper: :excited: :hyper:

But in all seriousness anime characters are, atleast in my oppinion, a lot hotter and cuter than real people. This, of course, doesn't change the fact that they don't actually exist and that real girls also can be both very hot and cute. However... think about it for a moment. How big are your chanses of getting it on with one of your fav celebrities? About as big as the chanses of an anime babe showing up out of nowhere, in other words... non-existant. So it's actually not like watching a celebrity becomes more "real" than watching an anime babe. :p

It only becomes "real" when you actually go and get yourself a girlfriend. :cool:

Old Manus
05-26-2006, 11:57 AM
who is hottes yuna rikku or pain

Ultima Shadow
05-26-2006, 12:00 PM
who is hottes yuna rikku or painpain cuz she's so hot it's a pain to touch her (your fingers will burn), lolz!!!!1111one :cool:

Dude1972
05-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Paine is really hot. I like Rikku to.

Old Manus
05-26-2006, 04:58 PM
...[/sarc]

project X
05-26-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm posting does this mean I'm a guy. :confused:

Dude1972
05-26-2006, 11:28 PM
No..I post in Girls only as well.

Polnareff
05-27-2006, 12:11 AM
I already know my dream girl, and she goes to my school.

All I gotta do is wait and I can go out with her :D

Mittopotahis
05-27-2006, 01:02 AM
And what right do you have to judge what other people like?

In other words, let's play nice and not be jerks about what other people say, 'kay?
Ok. I am very sorry if I offeded anyone, I wasn't meant to. I was just trying to say that animated characters aren't real, and if someone has a crush on one or something, well, I won't go into it.

I have friends (of friends) who believe that their boyfriend is Cloud Strife (who sparks an amazing similarity to Squall Leonhart) and he goes around saving her life numerous times from trains about to hit her, trees falling on her and the like. Until one day, Sephiroth came and risked his own life to save hers, and he was in Hopital. She took a week out of school to see him (which I actually believe was true, according to my friends). He made a full recovery, and Cloud asked her to marry him. Well, at least she has an imagination.

The point of this story is I just think its stupid when people 'fall in love' with animated characters.

You're posting on a Final Fantasy forum, dear ;)
Yes, I am aware of that fact. More people that I offended I guess. I'm very sorry.

But in all seriousness anime characters are, atleast in my oppinion, a lot hotter and cuter than real people. This, of course, doesn't change the fact that they don't actually exist and that real girls also can be both very hot and cute. However... think about it for a moment. How big are your chanses of getting it on with one of your fav celebrities? About as big as the chanses of an anime babe showing up out of nowhere, in other words... non-existant. So it's actually not like watching a celebrity becomes more "real" than watching an anime babe. :p

Yes, I understand what you mean. Video game/Anime characters are made to look beautiful (most of the time) and I agree, they do look beautiful. But it is when people are like "I LOVE {insert animated character name here} and one day I am going to marry them!" that annoy me.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Dude1972
05-27-2006, 01:54 AM
LOL. I know right. All you can do is like masterbate to them!..oops hehe

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-27-2006, 04:21 AM
Oh, you should have clarified yourself before, then. Yeah, I don't love video game characters, but I do find them attractive.

There was this one guy who made a website a long time ago about how much he loved Elly from Xenogears. He wrote long fan fictions about her, and drew a lot of pics of her. That's going too far. Years later, he announced he got a gf and felt really dumb about his site. But I don't think there's anything wrong with posting in this thread and saying, "I really like Elly from Xenogears."

Did I mention I also liked Natalie Portman? She is really hot as Padme, and as another girl that I won't say b/c it's embarrassing. No, not in Vendetta.

Oh, Dude? You may want to edit your post. The censorship is embarrassing you.

NeoCracker
05-27-2006, 04:29 AM
Hentai is the wave of the future.

Ultima Shadow
05-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I have friends (of friends) who believe that their boyfriend is Cloud Strife (who sparks an amazing similarity to Squall Leonhart) and he goes around saving her life numerous times from trains about to hit her, trees falling on her and the like. Until one day, Sephiroth came and risked his own life to save hers, and he was in Hopital. She took a week out of school to see him (which I actually believe was true, according to my friends). He made a full recovery, and Cloud asked her to marry him. Well, at least she has an imagination.

The point of this story is I just think its stupid when people 'fall in love' with animated characters.O-M-G! Holy smoking chili peppers! If she seriously belives all that and seriously belives that Cloud is her boyfriend, then she got some serious problems.

And don't worry... I'm sure you didn't offend anyone. ;) And when people go as far as in your little story, I totally agree that they are going way over the top. xD

Oh, and 95% of the people who say that they are going to marry an animated character are most likely just kidding, by the way. :p

Hentai is the wave of the future.Indeed it is. :cool:

Christmas
04-19-2023, 01:53 PM
LALA is my dream gal and this thread is so sexist by 2023 standards. And pls dun assume my gender!