PDA

View Full Version : "No, I don't think he will..."-Tifa

LunarWeaver
05-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh no, is this an ANALYZE thread? I'm going to burn in Hades for this.

When Tifa and Marlene walk into the church of magic together Tifa mumbles to herself "No, I don't think he will..." Does she mean:

-I don't think he will ever come back home

-I don't think he will fight

-I don't think he will give in to his inner demons

-I don't think he will give up

-I don't think he will ever forget Aerith

-I don't think he will ever let go of his guilt

-I don't think he will ever give me the sex I've been wanting for 10 frickin' years

What exactly is she trying to say Nomura, what?

Don't judge me because I like to ~muse~ these things. I like to ~muse~ ok? But only if ~ surrounds the word.

Ryushikaze
05-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Fight.

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 09:13 PM
I believe it was fight or never give up.

LunarWeaver
05-24-2006, 10:46 PM
I think it was the last one myself. That Cloud just can't supply her demands.

I've decided on fight I guess. No wait, 'give up'.....no yeah 'fight' that's the one.

FallenAngel411
05-25-2006, 08:02 AM
The not giving up one.

But of course, she's probably really thinking about that last one. Seriously, come on. You'd think given the fact that Cloud obviously spends hours in front of a mirror every morning, he'd at least TRY and flaunt the hair. But noooooo. He barely even shows any emotion, never mind flexing a muscle for Tifa's deprived visual pleasure. Its always all about SAVING THE WORLD. Cloud's such a proper, idealistic prude. :grumble:

vampirepiggyhunter7
06-01-2006, 06:27 AM
They just threw that in to make us ask this very question.
Don't let you head explode! ^.^

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
06-06-2006, 12:36 AM
I think "the fight" .....

*~Angel Wing~*
06-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Not fighting alone.

Sefie1999AD
06-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Marlene finds the piece of cloth.

MARLENE: "Just like Denzel's! Is Cloud sick too?"

Tifa looks very worried.

TIFA: "He could just tell us..."
MARLENE: "Did he leave because he's sick?"
TIFA: "He's thinks he's going to fight them by himself."
MARLENE: "Fight?"
TIFA: "No... He doesn't have the will to fight."
MARLENE: "Tifa?"
TIFA: "Let's go home, Marlene."

That's what they say at least according to the fan translation. That's why I think Tifa means Cloud will not even fight.

Shiny
06-07-2006, 03:14 AM
The not giving up one.

But of course, she's probably really thinking about that last one. Seriously, come on. You'd think given the fact that Cloud obviously spends hours in front of a mirror every morning, he'd at least TRY and flaunt the hair. But noooooo. He barely even shows any emotion, never mind flexing a muscle for Tifa's deprived visual pleasure. Its always all about SAVING THE WORLD. Cloud's such a proper, idealistic prude. :grumble:
HAHA! :bgl:

I think it's a mixture between fight and come back home. But it all depends on what Marlene (almost typed Maureen--dang RENT) asked her.