PDA

View Full Version : FFVII International

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I just bought it off ebay, along with a Japanese PS1.

Anybody else have FFVII International? It comes with a fourth disc with extras.

Levian
05-25-2006, 02:34 AM
omg is it possible to review aries on it? :confused:

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-25-2006, 02:38 AM
Yes. I mean no. Maybe if they included that in our release, it'd be in that one but not the original release. The fouth disc has a lot of extras on it that made it worth 100 bucks (I also needed a Japanese PS1).

jesteranimefreak
05-25-2006, 02:39 AM

-_-;; tell me that was sarcastic.... please. No really...

I just bought it off ebay, along with a Japanese PS1.

Anybody else have FFVII International? It comes with a fourth disc with extras.

Not surprised that it was on ebay... people will buy/sell anything that was/is popular.

Uhanimar
05-25-2006, 03:56 AM
I'll agree to that. Theres a guy on ebay selling like, 20 or 30 PC FFVIIs.

Is this one any good? I heard it is. :)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-25-2006, 04:02 AM
I already have the PC version. I usually don't play it, but if you go to qhimm's website, it's fun to check out the debug room and download saves of all the dates and stuff, which I can't do with my PSX version.

Well, we'll see if International is good. It's what was added into our version in Japanese, plus a bonus fourth disc with content never released here. Kind of like the extras on Chrono Trigger, like art, FMV, map-treasure guide (I think just like in Chrono Trigger).

I think when I checked there was one other copy on ebay, but it was more expensive.

EDIT: here's a pic of what I'm gonna get.

http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/1b/f0/91_1.JPG

Uhanimar
05-25-2006, 04:58 AM
Yeah i've heard about the debug room. But what about the jenova mod? Or the Sephiroth mod? Imagine a party like this:

Sephiroth

Emerald weapon

Reno

Woot.

djholmes
05-25-2006, 02:51 PM
is FFVII international in english?

crazybayman
05-25-2006, 03:32 PM

-_-;; tell me that was sarcastic.... please. No really...
No man, he was serious :shifty:

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-25-2006, 09:38 PM
FFVII International is in Japanese, but that's ok, I'm used to it. I also have collected the Japanese versions of FFV and FFVI for Super Famicom, and I also have the original FFII and FFIII for NES, but I've yet to find an adapter so I can play them on my NES, unless I want to bite the dust and get a famicom AV. I can read a little Japanese, and with Super NES games that weren't released here, I can just play the patched translated ROM with it, but I don't know how to do that with PS1 and PS2 games, but that's ok, I've played through FFVII like 5 times, so I know the story.

~Megalixir~
05-25-2006, 10:38 PM
omg is it possible to review aries on it?
umm... lets see... the only plausible answer to that question would have to be NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, really, its no.

Levian
05-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh well.

Your sig is above the KB limit.

~Megalixir~
05-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Who me?

jesteranimefreak
05-26-2006, 12:39 AM
Who me?

More than likely.... my sig is close to the limit for KB and is the limit on the other two so judge what you will.

Back on topic....

No man, he was serious :shifty:

OMG?!?!?11/1/1