PDA

View Full Version : Gays with Girly sigs

Evastio
05-25-2006, 12:56 AM
This thread is directed more towards guys than girls because for some reason girls are allowed to have guyey sigs and guys aren't allowed to have girly sigs.

I don't get why gay guys have girly avatars and sigs. Wouldn't their sigs/avatars have guys instead of girls because gay people like guys more than girls? Also please don't assume that I'm gay.

Moon Rabbits
05-25-2006, 12:58 AM
I'll put whatever the hells I want in my avatar and sig, thanks.

Quite frankly it's not up to me what goes where.

Skarr
05-25-2006, 12:59 AM
This thread is directed more towards guys than girls because for some reason girls are allowed to have guyey sigs and guys aren't allowed to have girly sigs.

I don't get why gay guys have girly avatars and sigs. Wouldn't their sigs/avatars have guys instead of girls because gay people like guys more than girls? Also please don't assume that I'm gay.Wha???

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-25-2006, 01:01 AM
i don't care how gay my signature looks, I'm freakin' straight

Khaotic
05-25-2006, 01:01 AM
What is this guy trying to say? No offense. I'm gay for having a cute girl from an anime in my signature? So if I put a picture of vaan from FFXII where his chest and stomache shows, does that mean I'm straight or gay?

Ashley Schovitz
05-25-2006, 01:02 AM

I don't get why gay guys have girly avatars and sigs. Wouldn't their sigs/avatars have guys instead of girls because gay people like guys more than girls? Also please don't assume that I'm gay.

Maybe it's because gay men want to pretend to be girls

StarChild
05-25-2006, 01:05 AM

why does it matter?

mega_tonberry
05-25-2006, 01:05 AM
Um.....If it appeals to somebody, they can use it rather they are gay or straight.

Acid Raine
05-25-2006, 01:08 AM
Dude.....you make no sense. Are you saying that people only put pictures of things they're attracted to in their sigs?

Levian
05-25-2006, 01:09 AM
I don't even know what's in my signature. I hope I'm not gay.

Roto13
05-25-2006, 01:10 AM

Maybe it's because gay men want to pretend to be girls
Wow. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long, long time.

Acid Raine
05-25-2006, 01:11 AM
I don't even know what's in my signature. I hope I'm not gay.
Hmm...you must like fat ladies with facial hair, grapes with babies in them, and old guys. PERV!

RSL
05-25-2006, 01:11 AM
This thread really isn't very appropriate.

rubah
05-25-2006, 01:12 AM
forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=188

If that's not a girly avatar, I'll eat my dinner right now!

(I'll eat it anyways)

I put things i think are hot in my sigs, but that's because I want to. I also put trees and flowers but I wouldn't want to have sex with those things.

[edit- rsl, this totally wasn't closed just now:( sry]