PDA

View Full Version : BitTorrent is my new enemy

Avarice-ness
05-25-2006, 05:52 AM
Alright, First off.. Yay Piracy... So a while back I was downloading 'V for Vendetta' because my dad wouldn't let me go see it again because I don't have the money right now, So I went to go download it.

Everythings going good.... 20%, 30% then it stops at 50%.
Now mind you, I already went to look at other places with it, but in fear it would not be in my language I stuck with torrent box.
So it stops and I dunno what to do... so... I go to download it again from another place... It just finished... I was so happy....
And then it's in spanish.. T T..

Is there -any- possible way that anyone knows of some torrent site that can like... filter out the freaking languages because this is like the third time it's happened and I'm tired of it.

Or anything, point me to a new V torrent in english? ; ;
My hopes were crushed... Does this happen to anyone else?
And if so, do you think they should make the torrent descriptions more.... obvious?

<3.

- Avarice-ness.

edczxcvbnm
05-25-2006, 06:19 AM
Wait another few months for it to come out on DVD. Not only will it be higher quality but the only hassle involved is getting it back to the rental store so you don't have late fees.

Also...welcome to the world of torrents. It is hard to find stuff because companies put out all this faulty stuff to screw you over because you are stealing from them even if they are commiting highway robbery($10 for a movie per person. The fuck is up with that?).

LunarWeaver
05-25-2006, 06:22 AM
I have this problem all the time... I just try and read User Comments and get the best idea of what the torrest itself is like. Sometimes you just get duds. Nothing like something named "Anime Episode 1-56" Actually being "Pet Psychic Season 2"...People and their peopleness.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Yeah let's not be discussing illegal things on the forum.