PDA

View Full Version : Evidence that I have no life

NeoCracker
05-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Come one come All! I bring you EoFF Love Connection! I, your sexy host, am here to fulfill your dating fantasy!

The rules are simple.

First off, Send me a PM, try and keep it brief. Include age and gender. ANd a short description of yourslef and what your looking for in a man/women. and I we will keep the remainder of the game annonymous. I will choose one person to be on the bench,Then the three people that are most compatible based on my analysis, which will probably suck, and your description. The person on the bench, Who will post themselves, will ask Three questions one at a time. The other three people, who will remain anonymous, will send me their answers and I will post them. The one on the bench, after the three questions, will pick one of them and those two will become an EoFF couple.

Let the games begin!

Jojee
05-25-2006, 07:41 AM
LMAO XDDD This will be interesting :p

NeoCracker
05-25-2006, 07:44 AM
Assuming poeple are interested, and I forgot to add, if the one on teh bench really wants they may stop and pick after one or two questions if they wish, though I'd rather three be asked. also, please don't try to not tell anyone which bachlor(ette) you are if your one of the three.

Khaotic
05-25-2006, 07:45 AM
:o you stole my name!

NeoCracker
05-25-2006, 07:47 AM
I would have given you credit, but I forgot who posted it and couldn't be bothered too open that thread again.

ThaJinx
05-25-2006, 07:50 AM
I wish I could say I was above this, but clearly I am not.

Captain Maxx Power
05-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Blind Date!

Loony BoB
05-25-2006, 12:02 PM
People probably shouldn't post in this thread saying that they are getting involved as it would ruin the whole point of it being fairly anonymous.

This should be interesting...

Mittopotahis
05-25-2006, 12:34 PM
I refuse to take part in this.
Alright, fine.....
*sigh*

Wait a minute, I'm not going to submit like that!
Or maybe I should...I dunno.

Ok, my mind is made up, this is stupid.

NeoCracker
05-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Well, at least there are two people so far.

escobert
05-25-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm so in!

NeoCracker
05-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Well, I have enough people to start one, so if you guys want to see how it runs I can go ahead and start the first game.

Edit: Try not to announce your doing it for future referance, however bert will still be excepted.

project X
05-25-2006, 07:07 PM
*glee* :greenie:

NeoCracker
05-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Also, before I forget, the two bachlors who don't get picked will not be revealed, and instead go back into the runnings for another chance at happyness.

I'm going to at least start one round before this thread dies, so lets begin.

Our first contestent is one of our resident females, and so far only female on the show. Whe enjoys vidoe games and TV, and is quite lazy at that. I bring to you Project X!

Bachlour number one is an enigma with nothing none about him, except for he enjoys things most would consider disturbing.

Bachlour number two is an egomaniac who enjoys Raw fish and Cuddling while Playing Halo.

Bachlour number three is your resident Shy FF VII Fanboy who's high standerds will never get him laid.

LEts the Questions begin!

Ask your first question X.

EDIT BY "Psychotic": C'mon corncracker. You know better than to double post.

Ultima Shadow
05-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Awesome. xD

Reine
05-28-2006, 06:31 AM
Ultima Shadows's thing like this was hilarious. Can You beat him?