PDA

View Full Version : you really have to pay attention in kingdom hearts 2.

teaandmachines
05-25-2006, 08:28 PM
i never know what's going on, or who the organization xiii is and what they do exactly.. i'm afraid that when i actually beat the game i'll be like "ummm..." so when i do beat it ('cause i'm only at the part where you have to beat Demyx (sp) for the second time) i'm going to come back on these boards and ask 54686431546484687313 questions and you all are probbably going to hate me, so.. be on your toes.

ty.

I Took the Red Pill
05-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Do not read this if you don't want to know what Organization XIII is really doing. I can't remember if it has been revealed to you specifically at the point you are at in the game.

Organization XIII is a group of powerful nobodies using Sora to destroy the Heartless with his keyblade. Every time he kills one, a captive heart is released and taken in by Kingdom Hearts. When they have enough they will become complete humans, gaining hearts, and abandoning the title of nobodies. Being nobodies, they cannot feel guilt or remorse and are not sorry for their ruining of the various worlds.

Tavrobel
05-25-2006, 08:39 PM
Do not read this if you don't want to know what Organization XIII is really doing. I don't know if it has been revealed to you at this point in the game.

It's not yet revealed. He has around 8-12 hours left before World that Never Was , which should explain most of your questions. KHII does a surprisingly good job about it.

I Took the Red Pill
05-25-2006, 08:40 PM
It's not yet revealed. He has around 8-12 hours left before World that Never Was , which should explain most of your questions. KHII does a surprisingly good job about it.

OK then, sorry, don't read it yet. If you are confused, don't worry, because it will all make sense to you eventually.

teaandmachines
05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
so when i get to the last world, i should finally undertsand?

I Took the Red Pill
05-25-2006, 08:50 PM
so when i get to the last world, i should finally undertsand?

Yep, most definitely. Their intentions are clearly outlined by the end. Have fun!

teaandmachines
05-25-2006, 08:56 PM
thank goodness! ty!

PontiusPilate
05-29-2006, 03:17 AM
Games are suppose to be like that. They leave you really confused and then at the end they expain it all. It gives you a good feeling when you finally connect all the dots

Cruise Control
05-29-2006, 04:32 AM
Actually he should almost understand at the 1000 heartless battle.

PontiusPilate
05-29-2006, 04:37 AM
true