ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Wha...? This must be a joke....

Roto13
05-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Why not just download it and see?

Sephex
05-25-2006, 09:32 PM
It's not a joke, I saw 1up reporting on this awhile ago.

I Took the Red Pill
05-25-2006, 09:59 PM
That's beyond disrespectful.

Maxico
05-25-2006, 10:44 PM
That's beyond disrespectful.

As apposed to the totally respectful depiction of Germans in most World War II games?

Or Grand Theft Auto as a whole?

This is exactly the reason that games get such bad press.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-25-2006, 10:54 PM
It does sound really awful, but historical events have been used for game ideas for a long time, i know it's a horrble premise and i would not play it, there will be a number of people out there who would want to play it. what i really dont agree with is how the game companies are using such a horrible event to bring money to their own pockets, which is why i prefer unrealistic games (unrealistic to those not on acid trips) :choc:

Madame Adequate
05-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Get over yourselves. There are people out there dying, right now, from totally preventable diseases and even things like not having enough food or water. Get outraged over that before getting outraged about disrespect towards those already dead.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Get over yourselves. There are people out there dying, right now, from totally preventable diseases and even things like not having enough food or water. Get outraged over that before getting outraged about disrespect towards those already dead.

yeah lets make a game about that :choc:

Roto13
05-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Nobody's making "Famine Fantasy IV" or "AIDS Quest" or "The Great Child Molestation Snipe-a-roo"

Sylvie
05-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Nobody's making "Famine Fantasy IV" or "AIDS Quest" or "The Great Child Molestation Snipe-a-roo"

:p I'm gonna make those games... LOL!! (AIDS quest may be quite fun!)

But yeah thats just sick, the Columbine game thing... anyone willing to download it?

EDIT: I read some sick comments on the game at eatsushi.org

Lovely, just lovely. And it's been all over media in all kinds of countries lately too. I can't help loving controversy like this. I guess i'm a baaad boy
-dMG [217.151.192.???] @ 11:07 pm on May 17, 2006 (#1045)

root coming through with the hookup... very nice very nice I love it!
-ezak [70.126.97.???] @ 11:27 pm on May 17, 2006 (#1046)

Some people are sick... :(

Gau Dude
05-26-2006, 12:30 AM
Well, I made some research about this game.
It seems that the author of the game tried to show why have it happened and what could have caused it, but there's a twist - after they suicide.. Oh freaking god. You fight demons from hell to conquer the underworld. Is that EDUCATING? Is that REFLECTING A POINT OF VIEW?!
I think not.
And worst of all, I quote out of a review in "Alternative Games":
"The problem with this ending is clear: It’s a lot like 50 Cent telling kids that they shouldn’t sell drugs and get in gunfights because look at where it got him (in the back of a limo with a bottle of champagne and a dozen scantily-clad women).".
I think the author was out for more then his own theory for what could happened. This guy is clearly sick for press.

Sylvie
05-26-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I did some research as well...

Its a sick game. It says when you kill someone, the victory message is "Another victory for the Trench Coat Mafia!".

Sick.

Also, The author says it reflects point of views about the game, and that the SHOOTERS WERE BRAVE!??!

I guess that some people are just mentally challenged in 40 different spots.