PDA

View Full Version : go away.

MEATLOAF!
05-25-2006, 09:31 PM
if you don't like KH2 and think it's soooo kiddy and the storyline is "gay" and the disney characters are "gay" and the original characters are "gay" and kh2 overall is "gay" then why do you even play it? why make such a big deal about it? if it's so "gay" and "unamusing" and "kid-ish" why do you feel the need to come in these boards and piss everyone (& by everyone, i mean me) off? i know we're all entitled to an opinons but sometimes it's ok to keep it to yourself. :mad2:

I Took the Red Pill
05-25-2006, 09:50 PM
if you don't like KH2 and think it's soooo kiddy and the storyline is "gay" and the disney characters are "gay" and the original characters are "gay" and kh2 overall is "gay" then why do you even play it? why make such a big deal about it? if it's so "gay" and "unamusing" and "kid-ish" why do you feel the need to come in these boards and piss everyone (& by everyone, i mean me) off?:

Where are people calling the characters "gay" and the storyline "gay" and the disney characters "gay"? Your claims are unfounded. If you're referring to the "Is KH too kiddy" thread:

1. Noone in the thread called the game "gay" or "unamusing"
2. I was one of the ones who said KH was a little kiddy. That doesn't mean I don't like the game, because I do.

i know we're all entitled to an opinons but sometimes it's ok to keep it to yourself
Forums are for expressing your opinions, if you're not ready to hear a few things you don't agree with don't post on one.

~Megalixir~
05-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Where are people calling the characters "gay" and the storyline "gay" and the disney characters "gay"? Your claims are unfounded. If you're referring to the "Is KH too kiddy" thread:

2. I was one of the ones who said KH was a little kiddy. That doesn't mean I don't like the game, because I do.

...So are you defending or blasting KH?
(WTF these smilies suck)

I Took the Red Pill
05-25-2006, 10:14 PM

...So are you defending or blasting KH?
(WTF these smilies suck)

What are you talking about? I'm defending myself, not the game. For the record, if you would kindly read my last post, or even what you quoted me on, I like the game.

Luara
05-26-2006, 04:43 PM
well, I like YOUR sign ^.^

~SapphireStar~
05-26-2006, 05:16 PM
I Took The Red Pill hit it on the head. If you dont like others comments, why should you care? It doesnt alter your opinion on something does it? Its pathetic to get so wound up about it that you make a thread to flame the people who arent fans. Yes forums are for all opinions and if you dont like it, ignore it. Your just going to make the non fans more annoyed and adding fuel to the fire.

So this guy made it up? Oh well go and stir stuff up with talk that isnt even true then MEATLOAF. I think you only joined here to have a rant at people. Calm down and ignore them.

LunarWeaver
05-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Actually I think he means the 4 million "AXEL IS TEH GAY" threads that were locked and tossed away about 2 weeks ago.

But anyway, I kinda feel like this is outta nowhere. Was somebody bashing it? Should we bash them back? Would that make us hypocrites or superheroes?

I like KH2, and that's all that matters. Because I am l-a-w.

You should also consider yourself law and not give too much of a owl's hoot.

Leeza
05-26-2006, 05:54 PM
This thread is hardly necessary.