PDA

View Full Version : albed riddle

Reeno the Alchemist
05-27-2006, 12:25 AM
ok in the beginning of the game when your at baaj temple i was exploring the area cause i was board and on this pillar thingy there was a blue thing written in albed so i put it in english and it says
In the land where bolts of light illuminate the darkest night
with Macalania behind the fourth pillar you sight
look not on the left but on the right.....
what does this mean?

Sain Cai
05-27-2006, 02:18 AM
Kimahri's Celestial weapon

Reeno the Alchemist
05-27-2006, 02:38 PM
thanx can you tell me how to get it?

TheSpoonyBard
05-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Press Square next to three lit Qactuar stones, then follow the ghost of the Qactuar to the fourth pillar on the right of Thunder Plains South. Examine this pillar and the chest will appear. You'll need the Celestial Mirror to open it.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-27-2006, 03:44 PM
ooohhhhhhhh i c still wondering what that has to do with macalania oh well

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-27-2006, 06:42 PM
i think it's actually a hint to another riddle, cos it directs u to thunder plains north, whereas kimahri's weapon is in south. the macalania bit means when tidus' back is towards macalania, and he is in thunder plains, look for the fourth pillar along

FadedDreams
05-27-2006, 08:59 PM
aaaahh yeah i remember now, i never did get kimhari's celestial weapon though... *GASP* yeah... i no. im obsessed with it yet i never got them all, especially the butterfly part and lulu's with the lightning bolts, i jus never made it, but once i get the ps3, oooooh baby here i come....

Night_Blade
05-27-2006, 09:05 PM
in besaid there is one that says

kilika and bikinal join as one.

i just don't get that one.

TheSpoonyBard
05-27-2006, 09:44 PM
There are two blue plaques in the Kilika Woods and near the Traveller's Sphere in Sanubia Desert - Central. Both contain letters which, when rearranged, give you the password VICTORIOUS, allowing you access to a new armour for Rikku.

Dell
05-28-2006, 06:50 AM
In the land where bolts of light illuminate the darkest night - Maybe this refer to Kimahri Celestial Weapon?
With Macalania behind - Macalania butterfly mini-game which net you Saturn Sigil?
The fourth pillar you sight - Mt. Gagazet: Saturn Crest?
look not on the left but on the right..... - Don't know what this mean though.

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-28-2006, 07:00 AM
um i think it has the word macalania in it coz thats where yo0h power it up

Night_Blade
05-30-2006, 04:30 PM
There are two blue plaques in the Kilika Woods and near the Traveller's Sphere in Sanubia Desert - Central. Both contain letters which, when rearranged, give you the password VICTORIOUS, allowing you access to a new armour for Rikku.

oh well, i already got it and then sold it.

crazybayman
05-30-2006, 05:10 PM
with Macalania behind the fourth pillar you sight
look not on the left but on the right.....
what does this mean?
The macalania part just means to look in the direction of Macalania when you come to the fourth pillar, or when your at the fourth pillar, line it up with macalania, and look to the right of the pillar. That's where the chest containing the Spirit Lance is located, once you pray at 3 glowing Quactar statues.