PDA

View Full Version : Shaving legs and whatnot...

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Sometimes I find myself liking stuff that generally is kind of disliked, and about eight years ago I realized I love shaving my legs. :D
There's a very special feeling about this stuff.
To tell the truth, I never liked hair on my legs, and it felt so much better when I finally fully admitted that I like shaved legs better.
Some of you might laugh at this, but really, I love this stuff.
I know there are others out there, but IRL they're probably ashamed of it.

Dreddz
05-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Im not one for shaving my legs....

Rase
05-27-2006, 01:16 AM
I think my leg hair is so thick right now, I couldn't shave it if I tried.

Besides, it keeps my legs nice and toasty when it's chilly out. :)

Faris
05-27-2006, 01:18 AM
I shave my legs when they become irritable. Normally 4-6 months between each shave, I don't have that black hair problem either. :D

Rye
05-27-2006, 01:20 AM
I shave my legs every other day. I like the feeling of smooth legs. I even shave my arms, even though they aren't even hairy. I just like the feeling of ultra smooth arms for some reason. xD

Mirage
05-27-2006, 01:23 AM
I tried it last year, it felt good, but I'm not bothering anymore.

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 01:23 AM
I shave my legs every other day. I like the feeling of smooth legs. I even shave my arms, even though they aren't even hairy. I just like the feeling of ultra smooth arms for some reason. xDExactly!
It's this smooth feeling that's so damn gorgeous. :):D:eek::cool:

I know men aren't supposed to shave their legs, but who decided that, anyway? :rolleyes2

Anaisa
05-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Body hair is gross. Remove it all I say.

Dixie
05-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Well, yeah, I always shave my legs. So do my friends. Except for one. She waxes her legs. And arms. She's planning on being Ms. America or something. Oh, and Smoothness = Awesomeness. ^_^

rubah
05-27-2006, 01:25 AM
I've been experimenting with Veet hair removing cream. My hair is dark and coarse so I get gypped in that regard, but it's worth a try.

Shaving can be fun or it can be a chore.

no thx, I'd feel weird without the fine little hairs on my belly and back and shoulders, or eyebrows, or eyelashes, or head hair, or pubic hair. but legs can go for shya;o

ThaJinx
05-27-2006, 01:27 AM
I loathe body hair entirely, and choose to shave it off. I'm also partial to thong underwear, and since I have a lot of Italian blood I would look very, very unpresentable if I chose to wear them without shaving. Cheers for doing what makes you feel good, regardless of social norms.

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 01:29 AM

no thx, I'd feel weird without the fine little hairs on my belly and back and shoulders, or eyebrows, or eyelashes, or head hair, or pubic hair. but legs can go for shya;oHaha, so true. :D

I loathe body hair entirely, and choose to shave it off. I'm also partial to thong underwearYeah, same with me, man. :D
Why do girls get all the sexy ideals? :(

I like bell-bottoms as well, but they're also considered "girly".
WTF?

Anaisa
05-27-2006, 01:31 AM

no thx, I'd feel weird without the fine little hairs on my belly and back and shoulders, or eyebrows, or eyelashes, or head hair, or pubic hair. but legs can go for shya;o
Eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on your head, is not body hair.

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2006, 01:33 AM
You do not know what it is like to be a woman just because you shave your legs. You just know what it's like to be sexy.

ThaJinx
You just know what it's like to be sexy.And how.

KentaRawr!
I don't shave my legs. I mean, I don't really need to. I always wear pants, so it's not like anyones going to see the hair on my legs. :p

kikimm
05-27-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't see how anything a part of the human body, something natural, could be gross but ;P

I don't know how I feel about guys who shave their legs. A lot of my friends play water polo and swim, so they have to do it every once in awhile, and it's still weird to me.

I used to be somewhat obsessive about shaving my legs, but since I don't wear too many shors or skirts or anything, I don't do it as often as I used to. Once every week or so is good for me now. Hey put some oil on them! :up:

Malboro_Menace
05-27-2006, 01:35 AM
Nah I don't shave my body hair. I'm a guy. Guess I fit into that stupid macho stereotype :p

I do know alot of guys who shave their legs though. Like some of my friends do triathlons. And my mum teaches dancing so some of the guys from there shave there legs.

One of my friends has a FOREST of leg hairs. I swear there are things living in there.

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 01:37 AM
I don't see how anything a part of the human body, something natural, could be gross but ;P

I don't know how I feel about guys who shave their legs. A lot of my friends play water polo and swim, so they have to do it every once in awhile, and it's still weird to me.

I used to be somewhat obsessive about shaving my legs, but since I don't wear too many shors or skirts or anything, I don't do it as often as I used to. Once every week or so is good for me now. Hey put some oil on them! :up:You ain't being sarcastic now, are you? :mad:
I don't want anyone making fun of me here.

You do not know what it is like to be a woman just because you shave your legs. You just know what it's like to be sexy.I never claimed to know that, I just thought I felt like enteringthe body of a woman, and that's not really the same thing.

rubah
05-27-2006, 01:43 AM

my point about light soft fuzzy belly hair remains.

kikimm
05-27-2006, 01:45 AM
No seriously, oil feels great. Well, at first it feels oily and all that, but after that's over, it's good. It makes your legs so soft.

Anaisa
05-27-2006, 01:48 AM

my point about light soft fuzzy belly hair remains.
If it's very light so as you can barely see it, and you can't feel it, then that's ok. But if it's clearly visible, or you can feel it, then I think it would be better removed.

Mirage
05-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Actually, I think I would start shaving most my body hair again... It makes me feel sexy ;). Just too bad my girlfriend doesn't approve of it :(.

Jojee
05-27-2006, 01:54 AM
I shave my legs before I wear shorts/skirts/dresses which happens to be a lot in the summer time ^-^ Unless I wear a dress for lots of consecutive days, then I shave my legs like every 3-4 days. But like not at all in the winter.

RSL
05-27-2006, 01:56 AM
I don't shave anything. I'm sorry Anaisa.

Psychotic
05-27-2006, 02:03 AM
I don't shave my legs, although I do randomly like to grab a strand or a clump and snip it off with a pair of scissors now and again. I do the same with my arms, too, but it's not really noticeable or anything. Yeah, that's pretty weird I guess, it's just an odd habit of mine. Who knows, maybe it'll evolve into a weird fetish. I've always wanted one of those.

Meat Puppet
05-27-2006, 02:05 AM
I got my legs and bikini line waxed once (and only once) because I'm an idiot.
And no, Peter_20. I am not insinuating that you're an idiot for shaving your legs, or something.

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 02:06 AM
I got my legs and bikini line waxed once (and only once) because I'm an idiot.Are you insinuating that I'm an idiot for shaving my legs, or something? :mad:

rubah
05-27-2006, 02:11 AM
I got my legs and bikini line waxed once (and only once) because I'm an idiot.Are you insinuating that I'm an idiot for shaving my legs, or something? :mad:
He's insinuating that waxing is painful, particularly around sensitive skin areas :p

and anaisa, feeling it is half the point :O it's like catwhiskers, sensual

Tasura
05-27-2006, 02:15 AM
The only thing I shave is my beard, and thats only when the occasion demands for it, so every 6 months or so.

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2006, 02:16 AM
You do not know what it is like to be a woman just because you shave your legs. You just know what it's like to be sexy.I never claimed to know that, I just thought I felt like enteringthe body of a woman, and that's not really the same thing.
I really have no idea what you're trying to say. Can you please explain to me exactly what you mean?

Perducci
05-27-2006, 02:18 AM
I had half of one of my legs waxed. In my sleep. :(

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 02:19 AM
I really have no idea what you're trying to say. Can you please explain to me exactly what you mean?I'm trying to say that I feel like having a woman's body, since shaved legs is a female thing, and that part just feels kind of sexy. :D

Gah, it's hard to explain, just like trying to define an exact feeling by describing it. :rolleyes2

Madame Adequate
05-27-2006, 03:39 AM
I don't shave my legs, but that's only because shaving my legs is a complete pain in the ass and takes me forever to do. (Inexpert males ftl.) But I do prefer having no hair on my legs.

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2006, 03:41 AM
I don't shave my legs, but that's only because shaving my legs is a complete pain in the ass and takes me forever to do. (Inexpert males ftl.) But I do prefer having no hair on my legs.
Wax!

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Wax!Doesn't waxing cause hair problems?
I mean, your leg hair starts growing UNDER your flesh or something like that?

LunarWeaver
05-27-2006, 03:51 AM
I did a wax thing one time Ahahahahahahah

Never again :eek:

rubah
05-27-2006, 03:53 AM
only if it's really thick and curly.

ThaJinx
05-27-2006, 03:54 AM
I did a wax thing one time Ahahahahahahah

Never again :eek:Bahaha.

There really is no "convenient" way to go about hair removal. Waxing is pretty darn painful, though.

Moon Rabbits
05-27-2006, 03:57 AM
[A] weird fetish. I've always wanted one of those.

Me too...me too. >.> <.<

Anyway, I love my legs being ridiculously hairy, it's sexeh ;D

StarChild
05-27-2006, 05:00 AM
I had half of one of my legs waxed. In my sleep. :(

um...did you wake up 0__0 or what?

Malboro_Menace
05-27-2006, 05:51 AM
I'm trying to say that I feel like having a woman's body, since shaved legs is a female thing, and that part just feels kind of sexy.

Ok I'm gonna try and say this in the least offensive way (because I know this may sound offensive if its not true) but are you saying you want to be a women? Or that you can't get a girlfriend and you want to feel that experience..thing?

Again absolutley NO offense meant if you were offended.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-27-2006, 09:59 AM
.... I believe homeboy is saying that Dudes are hairy and machismo. Girls are sexy and smooth. therefore, by shaving his legs he becomes smooth and sexy over hairy and machismo, and feels as if he is more efeminate. IE: as if he had the body of a woman. It's not really that complicated, he's just using flowery poetic speech by saying "enter" instead of "make my body more like that of."

Anywho, STICK WITH THE HAIR! I'm sorry to say, it is a matter of gender distinction in my opinion. Men should have hair, Women should not. I love my stubble. I love my arm hair, I love my leg hair. I even love my happy trail (for those who know not, it's that nice little path of thicker-ish hair that leads from the belly button down the center of your stomach to your....happy area)

But, war and death to Pubes, chest hair, back hair, and the most offensive of all.... ass hair. fortunately, i have no chest, back, or ass hair, and my pubes would be gone were it not for the pain of regrowing stubble.

Anaisa
05-27-2006, 12:58 PM
only if it's really thick and curly.
Any hair type can develop ingrown hairs through waxing. But you won't get ingrown hairs as long as you exfoliate.
I don't shave anything. I'm sorry Anaisa. WHAT! This is totally unforgiveable! I'm afraid we can no longer be freinds. Not Really! I forgive you RSL, but only because it's you. When I open my beauty salon, the rest of the hairys round here are going to be in for a surprise. I'm going to send out my troops to collect them, bring them to my salon, and force them to be hot waxed.

Chris
05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Shaving my legs? That's taking it a bit far. I do however shave the rest of my body; armpits, chest, stomach, face and so on. I feel exposed! ><

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 01:55 PM
How great are the risks of developing ingrown hairs through waxing, anyway?

Spiffing Cheese
05-27-2006, 02:09 PM
I have really dark hair on my legs so I end up shaving them either every day or every other day, depending on how lazy I am.

Anaisa
05-27-2006, 02:26 PM
How great are the risks of developing ingrown hairs through waxing, anyway?
If you do it quite alot, high, if your not moisturising or exfoliating. An ingrown hairs only need plucking out back to the surface, it's not like it's a really serious problem.

Tasura
05-27-2006, 02:45 PM
My friend alwas got an ingrown beard after he shaved, it was nasty, very very nasty.

mooglebunni608
05-27-2006, 05:04 PM
I just started shaving a couple weeks ago- I keep cutting myself T_T XD

Peter_20
05-27-2006, 05:33 PM
I just started shaving a couple weeks ago- I keep cutting myself T_T XDSame for me the very first time: I hastily got rid of all the blood with a towel (it got bloody as hell - and it was white!), and I tried to hide my scars as best I could.
Then my mother discovers both things, and I go "ah, well, I dunno about that blood, but actually, I hurt my legs today".
Then she smiles and whispers: "why have you shaved your legs?" XD

Chloe.
05-27-2006, 06:54 PM
I shave my legs, they get really hairy sometimes and they're dark hairs so I have to shave like every other day. I dont shave anywhere else though.....my arms are hairy but my mum says not to shave them :(.......I don't actually cut myself very much I've only done it a few times and it hasn't been that bad.......

Ultima Shadow
05-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Hairy= Sexy. :jokey:

But shaved is still sexier.

escobert
05-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I don't go near my legs when it comes to shaving.

Chaos
05-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Legs and armpits is the order of the day for me...well, every other day. I have fairly dark fast growing hair, so I'm constantly shaving away.

I used to use veet cream/foam stuff, but I couldn't be bothered to wait around for 10 minutes for it to work.

I prefer guys to have some bodyhair, not a lot though.

rubah
05-27-2006, 10:19 PM
best way not to cut yourself is to have a slightly used razor that is clean with nothing on it (swish away all th ehairs from before in some water)

always have a medium to shave in (shaving gel, good soaps)

go slowly and try not to go over one area more than once or twice. Always knock hairs off the razor before shaving a new strip.

but pretty much, go slowly and keep the blades clean are the best ways to avoid cutting yourself.

Levian
05-27-2006, 10:25 PM
My name is Levian weapon. I'm pure hair.

Old Manus
05-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Yes, all the time.

My face that is :eek:

Zeldy
05-27-2006, 10:37 PM
I have really dark hair on my legs so I end up shaving them either every day or every other day, depending on how lazy I am.
Same.

I once tried to shave my arms, It was HORRID. Truly.
Id rather stick to having hairy arms kthx.

theundeadhero
05-27-2006, 10:44 PM
It's not fun to shave your whatnot.

I shaved my legs before and found it hard to sleep because it was just so sexy brushing one leg against the other smooth leg on accident.

Anaisa
05-27-2006, 10:58 PM
Nobody should be shaving with a razor! Their rubbish! If you want to shave, get an electric shaver.

Loony BoB
05-27-2006, 11:13 PM
I see shaving legs as a woman-y type thing. Sexist? Maybe, I don't care, but that's how I see it. I see no reason to get in touch with my inner woman, because I don't have a freaking woman inside of me. I'll stick to being a guy, thanks. Hair on your legs is a sign of growing up. Wear your hair with pride, lads!

EDIT: Shaving for certain sports is perfectly acceptable, though.

ThaJinx
05-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Nobody should be shaving with a razor! Their rubbish! If you want to shave, get an electric shaver.I recently purchased the Philips Bodygroom (http://www.shaveeverywhere.com), and am very very pleased with the results. I agree, yay electric shaver.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-28-2006, 05:30 AM
gah! no electrics. EVER. perhaps they've gotten better in recent years, but my pops has an old Norelco i used once. Ripped my face up like i was using a freaking blender...

And then theres the other side,my girlfriend. she uses an electric, and... well... as much as I love her, the stubble that thing leave behind, no matter how long she uses it... Is riduclous. I do not like sleeping with porcupine legs moving about beside me....

Yamaneko
05-28-2006, 06:04 AM
Shaving your legs doesn't make you a "rebellious guy", it just makes you like all the other guys who do it.

Men should only shave their beards and trim some other areas. Hair is there for a reason.

Loony BoB
05-28-2006, 09:06 AM
gah! no electrics. EVER. perhaps they've gotten better in recent years, but my pops has an old Norelco i used once. Ripped my face up like i was using a freaking blender...

And then theres the other side,my girlfriend. she uses an electric, and... well... as much as I love her, the stubble that thing leave behind, no matter how long she uses it... Is riduclous. I do not like sleeping with porcupine legs moving about beside me....
Amen. There's nothing nicer than some nicely shaven - with a razor - legs on a girl. Smooooooooooooooth. :) Electric razors are getting better, but they're still not quite up there with the razor.

DarkLadyNyara
05-28-2006, 09:28 AM
I shave my lower legs and bikini area, because the hair there annoys the hell out of me. Waxes and creams don't do a damn thing to get rid of it, so I'm stuck shaving. The hair on my upper legs is pretty light, and I get a horrible rash when I shave it, so I just stick to knees- down.

Actually, that's more common with shaving. And god is it annoying. :mad:

Reine
05-28-2006, 10:51 AM
I think its wierd for men to shave areas other than faces XD

Just face for me plz

Monster Hunt
05-28-2006, 10:59 AM
shaving? No, I don't do that.

Shauna
05-28-2006, 11:37 AM

Yupyup. :D AND my hair grows back in really quickly. -_- It sucks to be me. :(

Anaisa
05-28-2006, 01:21 PM

An electric shaver should not be able to cut your face, that's pretty much the main reason why they exist, because they don't cut you and damage your skin like a razor does. Are you sure you're not thinking of an electric razor? Your girlfreind should not have stubble on her legs after shaving. Either she's not shaving her legs often enough, her hair grows very quickly, the blades in her shaver need replacing, or her shaver is rubbish, an she needs a new one.

Jess
05-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I shave my legs every other day. :jess:

Giga Guess
05-30-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't....because I'm the exact opposite...I like being furry.

Fonzie
05-30-2006, 01:29 PM
You know you want to be like the Yeti or abominable snowman.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
05-30-2006, 01:52 PM
A friend waxed my legs a few months ago... it makes your legs feel smooth.. it's kinda nice.. id never wax my legs though..it was too painful...:(

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-30-2006, 01:52 PM
I shave with a razor, case the electric ones suck. Hang on, that's a lie, I shave when I'm reminded to, I always forget to shave my legs, and I get moaned at by my charming other half (and holy goddess does he moan!) I've tried wax, but my hair stayed where it was, and I got all sticky from the wax, yuck! I tried using cream and it burns! So when I remember to, or I am reminded to, I shave.

Mo-Nercy
05-30-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm asian and we're not supposed to have much body hair at all, but I'm a bit different and I have a fair bit of fuzz on my legs and arms.

I've never found the need to shave it though. Sure, all my friends are hairless but that just means I'm more rugged and masculine *muscle*

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-30-2006, 02:53 PM
i jus let it go with the flow

SammieBabe
05-30-2006, 03:34 PM
I can't reach my legs to shave them anymore...:whimper:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-30-2006, 04:11 PM
I'm too scared to even shave my face let alone go anywhere else

hardboiled
05-30-2006, 04:58 PM
don't shave!!! the hair will grow back thicker until you resemble a sasquatch. Then it is only a matter of time before people mistake you for bigfoot, put you into a zoo, and feed you bannnas all day long!

Miriel
05-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Is it weird that I try and convince various guys to shave their legs? I don't care if you're a man or a woman, smooth legs just feel good.

I had friends who were on Swim and Water Polo and they all shaved their legs. And it was smoooooth and touchable.

But yeah. I shave my legs 80% of the time I'm in the shower. Sometimes I don't cause I'm lazy.

I've tried things like Nair before but shaving it is quicker then applying the hair removal lotion stuff. If I could get my leg hair permanently removed, I would.

Yamaneko
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Can't you do that with lasers or something?

Miriel
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
But I don't have lasers. And I don't think I can buy them at the supermarket. :(

Peter_20
05-30-2006, 06:44 PM
don't shave!!! the hair will grow back thicker until you resemble a sasquatch. Then it is only a matter of time before people mistake you for bigfoot, put you into a zoo, and feed you bannnas all day long!Hahaha, yeah! :thumb:

But I don't have lasers. And I don't think I can buy them at the supermarket. :(Just get a reservation somewhere, and have the skilled folks do it for you. :)

DarkLadyNyara
05-31-2006, 12:43 AM
don't shave!!! the hair will grow back thicker until you resemble a sasquatch. Then it is only a matter of time before people mistake you for bigfoot, put you into a zoo, and feed you bannnas all day long!
:D :D :D
Not true, actually, it just appears thicker. :D a suprisingly common misconception.

Miriel
05-31-2006, 12:58 AM
:D :D :D
Not true, actually, it just appears thicker. :D a suprisingly common misconception.
Yup.

When you first shave, the razer shaves off the hair bluntly so that when it grows back it appears thicker/darker/whatever. But if you let the stubble actually grow out, you'll see that it's the same as when you shaved it in the first place. It's just that initially when it's growing back it seems like it's growing back thicker.

Vincent, Thunder God
05-31-2006, 01:07 AM
Back to the main topic... Shaving a beard is fine. There are practical reasons to. But shaving legs... think on this for a second.

The media is constantly pushing people to buy more products. Hair care products and/ or electric shavers are some of them. Already those working in advertising have worn down the barriers so that women have to shave all the time. Beleive it or not kids, women didn't always shave their legs, armpits and/or other places, and people didn't care at the time.

Now, if advertisers can pressure men into feeling self-concious about hair on their body (other than on the face... there are already practical reasons to shave there) they can make even more money. And us men are falling right into that trap. Isn't it all sort of ridiculous?

I shave my face. I, like everyone, conform to some basic social pressures around appearance. But my legs? No. I'm not going to conform to our increasingly commercialized lifestyle any more than that.

Mirage
05-31-2006, 01:59 AM
I think it comes back after a while. A long while that is. The hairs you remove won't come back, but there will be new ones elsewhere.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-31-2006, 02:05 AM
Is it weird that I try and convince various guys to shave their legs? I don't care if you're a man or a woman, smooth legs just feel good.Good on ya. Keep the dream alive.

Giga Guess
05-31-2006, 02:10 AM
You know you want to be like the Yeti or abominable snowman.

Well, not THAT fuzzy. Masculine fuzzy, not hairballs fuzzy.

Peter_20
05-31-2006, 09:14 AM
Back to the main topic... Shaving a beard is fine. There are practical reasons to. But shaving legs... think on this for a second.

The media is constantly pushing people to buy more products. Hair care products and/ or electric shavers are some of them. Already those working in advertising have worn down the barriers so that women have to shave all the time. Beleive it or not kids, women didn't always shave their legs, armpits and/or other places, and people didn't care at the time.

Now, if advertisers can pressure men into feeling self-concious about hair on their body (other than on the face... there are already practical reasons to shave there) they can make even more money. And us men are falling right into that trap. Isn't it all sort of ridiculous?

I shave my face. I, like everyone, conform to some basic social pressures around appearance. But my legs? No. I'm not going to conform to our increasingly commercialized lifestyle any more than that.I understand your point, but I never really cared about media and whatnot.
I started shaving legs while I still thought it was VERY uncommon among guys.
I just started shaving them because it felt nice, not because "everyone else seemed to do it".

Screw the media, I say; just do what feels right for you.

Anaisa
05-31-2006, 12:07 PM
I think it comes back after a while. A long while that is. The hairs you remove won't come back, but there will be new ones elsewhere.
Lasers work in some instances an not in others. There are some people who have the hair removed permanently. It all goes, an never comes back. There are people who have it done and can only lose some hair, not all of it. An there are those who have it done an notice no change whatsoever. Most lasers work best on people with pale skin and dark hair. Lasers do not make hair grow back in other places. Electrolysis also can remove hair permanently. But again, for some people it works really well, an for others, not so well.
Is it weird that I try and convince various guys to shave their legs? I don't care if you're a man or a woman, smooth legs just feel good. Whether it's weird or not, it's a good thing!

The media is constantly pushing people to buy more products. Hair care products and/ or electric shavers are some of them. Already those working in advertising have worn down the barriers so that women have to shave all the time. Beleive it or not kids, women didn't always shave their legs, armpits and/or other places, and people didn't care at the time.Women were removing body hair before the media even existed. Women were removing body hair in a time that was so technologically unadvanced, they used to singe their hairs off!

Loony BoB
05-31-2006, 12:08 PM
Before the advent of razors, some humans removed hair using two sea shells to pull the hair out. Later, around 3,000 BC, when copper tools were developed, humans developed copper razors. The idea of an aesthetic approach to personal hygiene may have begun at this time, though Egyptian priests may have practiced something similar to this earlier.
Break out them sea shells, baby.

GooeyToast
05-31-2006, 09:41 PM
I just shaved my legs yesterday. I like having hair on my legs, but mine were getting a bit too hairy. They'll grow back, so no worries. Besides, all that hair made my legs hot :mad:

Shiny
05-31-2006, 10:43 PM
I hate shaving my legs! It leaves fugly marks all over my legs. Although afterwards I do get a heavenly silky sensation.

boris no no
05-31-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm single and its cold weather so the fuzz lives on upon my legs
Hairy legs act as insulation!

I like the feeling of them being smooth and all...but its so much hassle! booo to hassle

Peter_20
05-31-2006, 11:09 PM
I hate shaving my legs! It leaves fugly marks all over my legs. Although afterwards I do get a heavenly silky sensation.I got ugly folliculitis on my thighs after shaving about two weeks ago, and they itched like hell for days. :(
Still, I'd like to get them used to the shaving; I envy those chicks who can shave them all day long and still keep them nice and sexy. :eek:

Fire_Emblem776
05-31-2006, 11:17 PM
But it takes forever to get it right..

DarkLadyNyara
06-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Besides, all that hair made my legs hot
Proof that God has a sense of humor- hair grows faster in warm weather. :D

~SapphireStar~
06-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Cant say Ive ever met a fella who shaved his legs. Well, not one whose admitted to it :D

Anaisa
06-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Besides, all that hair made my legs hot
Proof that God has a sense of humor- hair grows faster in warm weather. :D
Yeah, a sick one!

rubah
06-01-2006, 01:44 AM
you wouldn't want to be using all your energy in winter to grow hair. Best to have it over with so you're prepared.

Anaisa
06-01-2006, 10:46 AM
you wouldn't want to be using all your energy in winter to grow hair. Best to have it over with so you're prepared.
I wouldn't want to be using any of my energy to grow hair apart from head hair, eyelashes, an brows.