PDA

View Full Version : sephiroth on part 1

Masamunemaster
05-27-2006, 06:19 AM
I know t may be stupid but does anybody have any advice for beating him

plus where do I find the ingridents for the ultima weapon and how to get on the synth menu

thanks

McLovin'
05-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Be around level 80 when you fight him.

As for the Ultima Weapon:

Ultima Weapon --- 7 Orichalcum+, 1 Orichalcum, 1 Mythril Crystal,
1 Dense Crystal, 1 Twilight Crystal,
4 Serenity Crystals.

Though it says you need 13 Orichalcums+, with an Energy Crystal you will cut in half the amount of materials.

To find each of the materials:

Orichalcum+:

Space Paranoids - Central Computer Mesa (chest)
Twilight Town - Sunset Terrace (as Sora) (chest)
The World That Never Was - The Brink of Despair (chest)***
100 Acre Wood - Finish Starry Hill
Atlantica - Finish "A New Day is Dawning"
Olympus Coliseum - Beat Goddess of Fate Cup
Any Moogle Shop - Get at least one of EVERY other material

Orichalcum: Easy.

Mythril Crystal: Chests scattered around the worlds.

Dense Crystals: Berserkers (big nobodies with large blade) from the World that Never was.

Twilight Crystals: Sorcerers (nobodies that use cubes to attack) from the World that Never was.

Serenity Crystals: Get 500 materials or all Twilight type materials, or all S Rank materials. Or get them from Samurais, assasins, Berserkers, and Sorcerers from the World that Never was.

Lucky Lucky is an essential abilty to have if you want these items.

AS for Sephiroth

check this place out.
Sephiroth Guide (http://neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=126611&rid=118042)

To be honest Sephiroth is pretty easy. The fight against him doesn't take a long time because everything in the battle happens fast. Good luck.

Neo Blackheart
05-28-2006, 02:51 AM
I think he was easier in KH1

Ultima Shadow
05-28-2006, 11:48 AM
Not sure... but watching my video might help out a bit: No dammage Sephy video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZ-g-j_1VU)

McLovin'
05-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

Neo Blackheart
05-28-2006, 11:50 PM
I can't see it.

Zeromus_X
05-29-2006, 12:15 AM
People can never hear the 'Descend' part...

Basically...

Having defence increasing accessories helps. So does items, though not necessary. So does picking the shield! But everyone else isn't smart enough to pick the shield, so too bad for them.

Uh...well, anyway. *Please note I haven't played this in awhile, so I may forget some things. Meh. This was my KHI Seph strategy.

Phase One

Don't get close to him. Wait til his Flame Pillar is done, then go and attack him. It's slow, but careful. If you want, you can do Arcanum/Sonic/insert other special here, but make sure to conserve some MP. Oh yeah, and those MP Rages help alot for the masochist within you.

Phase Two

I believe when it gets to his...orange? bar, he starts getting more agressive. He'll now teleport around the arena. I choose to stay away, and wait for him to use Heartless Angel, then interrupt him with Strike Raid. Then repeat. I'm a defence guy, so I guess you can go and hit him, but the teleporting is annoying. Oh yeah! He'll also do this 'Omnislash' type of attack. Aeroga and Curaga help to survive this. But I don't really complain about free MP.

Phase Three

"Burning inside with violent anger". Now momma's boy is pulling out all the stops. He even summons meteors to attack you! Aeroga helps alot. Of course, you can dodge the meteors by staying at the edge and jumping/gliding over them, like in the vid. You can also get behind Seph and avoid the big meteor. Now he'll start jump/spin slashing you, as well as use these annoying orbs of darkness. You can pretty much just hack away and use Arcanum/other moves to kill him, he is almost dead anyway. Don't take too long, you'll get worn out, and you don't want him to pull off another Heartless Angel/ Omnislash do you?

Of course, this won't be useful if you want to do what Shadow did.

Neo Blackheart
05-29-2006, 01:23 AM
kh1 this Is my current stratigy walk up to him pull off one combo bring down the gauge by half **yes both the invisible one goes and half of the next** do this about 10 times. get hit by sin harvest for the fun of it then finish him and get 80000 exp

Masamunemaster
05-29-2006, 02:37 AM
blackheart hate to hurt your feelings but you only get 18000 and there is no way to do that much damage to him unless you have abot 10 combo plus abilities equiped

but on the other hand I beat him by just doing guerilla tactics(a little bit of damage then running) until he started going berserk that is when I just hit him with strike raid

I still haven't gotten the ultima though,also sephiroths cage I am talking about kh1 notkh2