PDA

View Full Version : Overrated bands

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-27-2006, 08:31 AM
So on the radio today they had a tournament to see who was the most overrated band of all time. It came down to KISS v. Nickelback, KISS winning, which I agree with, for the most part.

So who is the most overrated band of all time?

Keep in mind, this is not about who you do not like. THis is about who have gotten the most hype and credit and not deserved it? FOr example, the White Stripes. I big reason why they're overrated is because Rolling Stone placed Jack White as the #17 greatest guitarist of all time, which is by no means correct. THere are MUCH MUCH better guitarists than him.

THe point being, a band is not overrated JUST because they "suck".
So yeah. shoot.

Hawkeye
05-27-2006, 08:37 AM
Linkin Park and Greenday are the top ones I can think of at the moment. They're too goddamn repetitive, and they aren't even as good as some of the indie stuff out there.

Captain Maxx Power
05-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Wait, you want us to decide on which bands are overrated based on criteria other than whether or not we think they're rubbish? Well why not ask us to pilot a helicopter upside down under the golden-gate bridge while you're at it?

If you think a band's overrated then you almost certainly don't like the band, since if you did like them then you would probably agree with most of the hype surrounding them. Ergo this arguement line is silly.

Saying that, I'll go with my standard triumvrate of bands what I think are overrated;- HIM, MCR and Greenday.

Shoden
05-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Saying that, I'll go with my standard triumvrate of bands what I think are overrated;- HIM, MCR and Greenday. Same here, bu t shove in panic at the disco too.

Griff
05-27-2006, 12:08 PM
it's not really a band as much as a singer but avril lavigne. she is overrated mainly because a bunch of punk kids think she actually has talent.

Cz
05-27-2006, 01:13 PM
The Stone Roses. I mean, MCR and that lot get more praise than they deserve, but until they spend years floating around in obscurity, release a single slightly-above-average album with no stand-out hits, spend half a decade making a mediocre follow-up, and then get declared rock n' roll legends, then they can't be considered truly overrated.

jrgen
05-27-2006, 02:01 PM
I hate the concept of over- and underrated music.

Aurey
05-27-2006, 03:17 PM
The Stone Roses. I mean, MCR and that lot get more praise than they deserve, but until they spend years floating around in obscurity, release a single slightly-above-average album with no stand-out hits, spend half a decade making a mediocre follow-up, and then get declared rock n' roll legends, then they can't be considered truly overrated.

Yesss, agreed. I heard all this praise about Stone Roses a while ago, and decided to give them a listen. It was really, reallllllly boring, to say the least.

Cid Vicious
05-27-2006, 03:20 PM

Yesss, agreed. I heard all this praise about Stone Roses a while ago, and decided to give them a listen. It was really, reallllllly boring, to say the least.OMFG!!!

Shoeberto
05-27-2006, 04:56 PM
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

ZeZipster
05-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Just because someone isn't a talented guitarist doesn't mean they can't make catchy songs. Just look at Nirvana, and like you said The White Stripes. I wouldn't call Jack or Kurt an insanely talented guitarist, but even if they write simple stuff they manage to make it catchy. Heck, anyone who's been in a guitar shop knows that there's a 50% chance if someone picks up a guitar they're gonna play a Nirvana song, just because they're simple and rememberable. In some ways, that means the sucky guitar players who gain publicity are MORE talented as artists than they are guitar players.

I don't think I'm going to join in on this. Any band with a million-dollar record deal is overrated. No one deserves to be a dictator of a radio station... The fact of the matter is you'd be hard pressed to find a band on the radio that isn't signed under Warner, Universal, Sony BMG, or EMI. I guess I'm saying any band that has depended on A&R departments to get recognition of millions of braindead people who can't find music unless it's on the radio or MTV is overrated.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Green Day are pretty overated, especially their newer stuff which all the kids seem to like, for some odd reeason :choc:

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Wait, you want us to decide on which bands are overrated based on criteria other than whether or not we think they're rubbish?
Overrated does not mean you don't like them. I like the White Stripes. I think they make good music some of the time. But he does not deserve to be #17 on the all time best guitarists list.

Roto13
05-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Nickleback, definitely. How can one overly-dramatic song, tweaked and renamed several times, be so successful?

Dixie
05-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Green Day are pretty overated, especially their newer stuff which all the kids seem to like, for some odd reeason :choc:I'm a kid and I don't like them. ^_^ I think Fallout boy seems overrated. My friends think I'm nuts. Maybe I only think that because all I ever hear out of them is Fallout boy this, Fallout boy that, and they never stop listening to it. Same with Greenday. I used to like them, but now it's all repetitive and stuff. And I've been hearing more and more about them on the internet at other boards and elsewhere. There are other bands that seem overrated to me, but I really don't feel like listing them.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-27-2006, 07:36 PM
I wouldn't consider Green Day overrated. They were very new and very unique in thier time. I don't really like thier new stuff, mostly because it's waayyy overplayed on the radio, but they do make good songs.

So, overplayed? Maybe, but overrated? I dunno. They deserve alot of credit for being a very influential band then and now.

Strider
05-27-2006, 07:54 PM
No, no, Green Day is definitely overrated. How can anyone see their appeal?

Captain Maxx Power
05-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Not one to purposefully hit a sore spot, but I think RHCP are overated in many ways. Their music doesn't have much appeal to me (except Califonication, which is good), and I think there's much better/harder working bands out there that don't get a sniffle of the heaps of praise Pepper's get on a nigh on secondly basis.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-27-2006, 07:55 PM
panic at the disco is becomming overated now

mtv ruins everything :(

GooeyToast
05-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Not one to purposefully hit a sore spot, but I think RHCP are overated in many ways. Their music doesn't have much appeal to me (except Califonication, which is good), and I think there's much better/harder working bands out there that don't get a sniffle of the heaps of praise Pepper's get on a nigh on secondly basis.

I agree. Not to be a huge fanboy, but Mr. Bungle's "California" is loads better than RHCP's "Californiacation".

Dr.X
05-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Just about any mainstream band. I have no clue why people listen to them, they have little to no originality, especially if you ever see them on Mtv.

Also Dani California sounds suspiciously like Mary Jane's Last Dance, by Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers, it's actually the same song with rearraged words. A radio DJ pointed this out by the way, and several said it actually does follow the same chords, beat, tempo, etc. So yeh, what do we call them now, the Red Hot Chili Pettys?

Perducci
05-27-2006, 08:11 PM
I think Iron Maiden are overrated. :)

rubah
05-27-2006, 08:15 PM
it's not really a band as much as a singer but avril lavigne. she is overrated mainly because a bunch of punk kids think she actually has talent.
She does. I listened through a cd of her stuff with low expectations and enjoyed several of the songs.

I would say the beatles are overrated, but there's some of their songs that are good also. So I'll say that their quirky LSD half of songs are overrated, so abbey road pretty much.

My Chemical Romance is far overrated by the kids at school. And i think DCFC probably gets a bit more attention than it needs.

Spiffing Cheese
05-27-2006, 08:33 PM

I agree with that. While I do enjoy listening to some of their songs, a lot of their stuff is incredibly boring and sometimes irritating.

Dr.X
05-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Green Day are pretty overated, especially their newer stuff which all the kids seem to like, for some odd reeason :choc:

They used to actually be good. lol

They're going for that "punk" sound. I call it prep mainstream "punk". Everyone knows real punk music died in the 80's. I hate it when people try to bring it back, it's just not done right anymore.

lady yunalesca
05-27-2006, 08:48 PM
most of the new bands...i find myself watching kerrang tv wondering why they play the same song over and over.....oh wait they were different songs.....or were they?? i dont know!!! i just know that most of the newer music sounds the same!!! Greenday wil lgo down in history with status quo as 10 years on, they manage to make the same few bars into different songs (not that i am a GD hater....i dont mind them) Nirvana for me were way overrated, i do not see the point of listeneing to musci that makes me want to kill myself!!! for me at the mo though the most wildly o/r band is coldplay.........can anyone really tell there songs apart??????

bring back the original guns n roses pleeeeeeeeze!!! now there was a beautifully diverse and talented band!!!!

Citizen Soup
05-27-2006, 09:12 PM
In my opinion, it's U2 by faaaaaaaaar.

Roto13
05-27-2006, 09:15 PM
In my opinion, it's U2 by faaaaaaaaar.
Ugh. They're terrible. >_>

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-27-2006, 09:30 PM
panic at the disco is becomming overated now

mtv ruins everything :(

Yes, Mtv is ebil. I hate Mtv now :(

fire_of_avalon
05-28-2006, 04:49 AM
Just about any mainstream band. I have no clue why people listen to them, they have little to no originality, especially if you ever see them on Mtv.

Also Dani California sounds suspiciously like Mary Jane's Last Dance, by Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers, it's actually the same song with rearraged words. A radio DJ pointed this out by the way, and several said it actually does follow the same chords, beat, tempo, etc. So yeh, what do we call them now, the Red Hot Chili Pettys?
The chords for Dani California follow the pattern Am-G-Dm for the verses, F-C-Dm for the chorus and Bm-G-F# for the bridge. The chords for Mary Jane's Last Dance is Am-G-D for the verses and G-A-G-A-G for the chorus.

It really isn't the same song, they just have a few similar sounding chords. I mean, they're both pretty simple songs, so it's easy for them to sound similar, but yeah.

The Rolling Stones are way, way, way overrated, and so are most things John Lennon ever did (gets shot). Kurt Cobain was and is overrated.

I don't think Nickelback is really overrated, because I don't know of anyone who claims their music is particularly innovative. I agree that they're overplayed, and normally it's their crappier songs.

Greenday used to be pretty good, but just because they used to be doesn't mean everything they do is golden nowadays. I was expecting American Idiot to be epic, and I was really pumped about it. I was disappointed.

Jack White is interesting, but there has been nothing about his guitar work that has struck me as spectacular. But Rolling Stone is a pretty crappy entertainment magazine.

Every female within a hundred miles of me freaking bleeds Anna Nalick and about how amazing a songstress she is, and yeah she's good for a seventeen year old. But so was Lennon, and no one ever gave a damn about her music. Anna Nalick is way overrated.

I still don't understand why Willie Nelson is so legendary.

I'm done for now! xD

Moon Rabbits
05-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Kurt Cobain was and is overrated.

QFT.

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 04:56 AM
About Dani California...

http://www.wgmd.com/SOUNDS/FEATURES/051706-petty.mp3

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-28-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah the RHCP v Petty debacle is stupid. In order for them to match 'perfectly', you have to speed Petty's track up. Plus it's pretty much those two examples that the DJ used.
OH GOD THEY BOTH SAID THE NAME OF A TOWN OH GOD RIP-OFF

It's a pretty basic chord progression. If it was a complicated riff, then sure. But whatever.

I don't get why this is such a big deal. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it's been done quite more blatently. Green Day's Brain Stew is a rip-off of Chicago's EDIT:<s>something</s> 25 or 6 to 4. I dunno. whatev

And for the record, Dani California is probably one o fthe weakest songs on Stadium Arcadium. It's apparent that it was written to be a radio-friendly single, which is pretty lame. RHCP doesn't need to rip anyone off. I mean seriously.

boys from the dwarf
05-28-2006, 12:10 PM
well i like kiss. i dont see why their overrated. my fave bands are black sabbath, deep purple, blue oyster cult and aerosmith i suppose. i think red hot chilli peppers are a bit overrated.

Loony BoB
05-28-2006, 12:19 PM
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Ha, I thought of the same names before even reading that post.

EDIT: I agree with Kurt Cobain too, and with regards to all the emo bands, I find it amusing that people are saying a band is overrated when almost everyone I know says they suck. To be overrated, don't you have to be regarded highly, not the other way around? :confused: I'm not the biggest emo fan in the world, but c'mon, if everyone goes on about how much they suck, they can't be rated that highly.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Linkin Park and Greenday are the top ones I can think of at the moment. They're too goddamn repetitive, and they aren't even as good as some of the indie stuff out there.

quoted for truth

Rusty
05-28-2006, 02:28 PM
The Beatles and Elvis.

Captain Maxx Power
05-28-2006, 02:43 PM
EDIT: I agree with Kurt Cobain too, and with regards to all the emo bands, I find it amusing that people are saying a band is overrated when almost everyone I know says they suck. To be overrated, don't you have to be regarded highly, not the other way around? :confused: I'm not the biggest emo fan in the world, but c'mon, if everyone goes on about how much they suck, they can't be rated that highly.

One look across the likes of MySpace/LiveJournal/TrendyDotCom etc. and you'll see just how many multitude of young kids like that kind of music. Take for example a band like MCR. Most of the time you'll have nothing but smack talked about them (which I totally agree with). However they've sold boatloads of CDs and DVDs, and almost any kiddy-emoist you talk to (and believe me, they're everywhere) will tell you MCR are amazing. So in that sense, yes most EMO acts can be considered overated. However this is all purely based on opinion however, since whether or not a band is deemed good by the individual is up to the individual, not the band.

DK
05-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I agree with Cz about the Stone Roses, they're overrated. Also RHCP are one of the most overrated bands ever. Some of the songs they write are really good, but they have a load of absolute poop.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah, Kurt Cobain is the one of the worst things I've seen in rock, period.

Venom
05-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Although I like Guns N roses, I have to admit there a tad bit overrated for my tastes.

Hawkeye
05-28-2006, 05:23 PM
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
:( This makes me sad. You can't even pick on a band if you wern't even alive during the 60s, man!

If you were like my old man, who is like 52 I think, you would have a different opinion I bet.

Lynx
05-28-2006, 05:37 PM
nine inch nails are overrated. theyre on the radio constantly and they are by far my most hated band. i cant listen to the radio for 10 minutes without hearing one of their crappy songs that all sound the same and just keep repeating the same 10 words or so over and over again.

Loony BoB
05-28-2006, 05:51 PM
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
:( This makes me sad. You can't even pick on a band if you wern't even alive during the 60s, man!

If you were like my old man, who is like 52 I think, you would have a different opinion I bet.
But we're not in the '60's, and now they're crap. :) At the very least, they're massively overrated.

Cz
05-28-2006, 06:01 PM

If you were like my old man, who is like 52 I think, you would have a different opinion I bet.I don't know about that. Just because I wasn't around when, say, Status Quo were big doesn't mean I can't say they're terrible. If anything, our parents are the ones who lead to older bands having such inflated reputations, with their stubborn refusal to listen to anything made after 1978.

That said, I love The Beatles, and don't consider them overrated in the slightest. Can't really say the same for the Stones, but they're hardly terrible either. Music then was about the same as music today, with some bands being genuinely awesome, others overhyped, others completely awful. We only really hear about the first two categories nowadays though, since the magic of nostalgia means all the dreadful music has been forgotten.

EDIT: That reminds me, The Who are massively overrated.

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 06:10 PM
The hugest overrated band of all time is Metallica.

Another thing I have to say is, thank God ska never became mainstream. lol

jrgen
05-28-2006, 06:11 PM
thank God ska never became mainstream. lol
It didn't?

Brian The Pink Shark
05-28-2006, 06:12 PM
The hugest overrated band of all time is Metallica.

Another thing I have to say is, thank God ska never became mainstream. lol

DR X talks a lot of truth :choc:

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 06:16 PM
It didn't?

If it did, I missed it, or it was a very short period of time. Whenever I say ska, ppl usually say, "What the hell is that?" and I'm not just talking about people down here in the south, I've had people on forums say the same thing. Cause I asked at FFSpira one time, Does anyone have any good ska band suggestions?, I got like 8 or 9 PMs asking me "What is ska?". So from my experiences, if Ska ever blew up and became mainstream, it was for a very short period of time, so short, that barely anyone knows what it is.

jrgen
05-28-2006, 06:20 PM
If it did, I missed it, or it was a very short period of time. Whenever I say ska, ppl usually say, "What the hell is that?" and I'm not just talking about people down here in the south, I've had people on forums say the same thing. Cause I asked at FFSpira one time, Does anyone have any good ska band suggestions?, I got like 8 or 9 PMs asking me "What is ska?". So from my experiences, if Ska ever blew up and became mainstream, it was for a very short period of time, so short, that barely anyone knows what it is.
Hmm, I suppose it differs depending on geographic location.

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 06:26 PM
That's what I said. Most people I've talked to about it trying to find out some good ska bands, aren't usually from around here because I know no one around the south knows what ska is. Most that I've asked have either said, "What is Ska?" or "I've heard of ska, but I don't listen to it though." Then the next question that usually follows is, "Do you know anyone who listens to ska?" then they usually answer "No, not really." or "Like one or two people, but that's about it." A good majority that I've asked have came from the UK, Canada, or around the West or Midwestern states, and even a few people from the north. It's only my opinion from my experiences with a good number of people, but I believe it's a little more underground than you think.

Shoeberto
05-28-2006, 06:55 PM
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

By that ruling, I can't really enjoy Pink Floyd, because I wasn't born in that time period. Even though I think Floyd rocks. So buh!

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 07:03 PM
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

By that ruling, I can't really enjoy Pink Floyd, because I wasn't born in that time period. Even though I think Floyd rocks. So buh!

You speak the truth my friend, Pink Floyd is my favorite band. Most people would say they're overrated because of Darkside of the Moon or The Wall. My favorite albums just happen to be Ummagumma, Atom Heart Mother, Meddle, and Obscured by Clouds, those are definately the best. Although, the others are great too. I really and truly believe I'm an anachronism and should've been a hippie, I listen to mostly old acid/stoner rock, except for the fact that most of hippies, if not all of them were vegetarians. I couldn't do that.

Also, I think it's only right to pick on old bands if you've heard most and/or all of their works. That's when you can really have an honest opinion on the subject.

lady yunalesca
05-29-2006, 01:15 PM
well i like kiss. i dont see why their overrated. my fave bands are black sabbath, deep purple, blue oyster cult and aerosmith i suppose. i think red hot chilli peppers are a bit overrated.

i like KISS too!!! :cool:

HybridFan
05-29-2006, 01:31 PM
U2, they are by far the most overrated band out there :|

pixie_demon
05-30-2006, 05:02 AM
let me see here....

U2
my mum loves them. that 'how to dismantle an atomic bomb' album could quite possibly be one of the worst albums of all time.

Creed
i liked them at the very start... but then people raved and raved about his angleic amazing voice... when i found it nasely and a little annoying.

Metallica
i can understand theat they are good musicians... and i must admit i do have a little soft spot for the S&M stuff but that is coz i love orchestra... but on a day to day basis... I cant stand them. i dont know why but i just cant. therefor i think they are overrated.

i am a big fan of the beatles... but i can see why people find them overrated.

i must admit that i do like H.I.M and The Used. Lyrical content and the unique qualities of their voices and on stage presence is what keeps me coming back for more. But dont be thinking that im some little emo clone coz im far from.

MCR were a short lived novelty. Green Day used to be awesome, but they sold out just like the Offspring.

Originally Posted by Dr.X:
yeah i agree. diehard ska fan. like the specials and sublime ska... not like reel big fish ska.

Kirobaito
05-30-2006, 06:07 AM
I like the Beatles but think they're extremely overrated.

I think that the Rolling Stones are and always were absolutely terrible.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
The Beatles are certainly not overrated in my estimates since I've heard around 50 of their songs much of which I did not appreciate when my dad was singing them (lousily) when I was a child but do now. I think any recognition they receive is justified and every one of their members had a fair say in the songwriting.
I would agree with some of the others who have posted here that U2 are overrated. I like them very much but not only did I not hear about them until 1995 but I never really appreciated them until 2000 and they had been around for quite some time. Their best songs pre-1995 have no place in my memory

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 03:33 PM
I use to adore GreenDay, but they are overrated now. Kids go on about how American Idiot is their best album ... they havent even listened or heard of Dookie or Insomniac! And Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Blink have gone down the same road. Their old albums were amazing, yet people think their latest stuff is the best they have ever produced. I refuse to listen to any new stuff the bands I use to adore have released. The old albums are always better.

lady yunalesca
05-30-2006, 03:55 PM
i thinkthat the problem with greenday is that they are overcommercialised as opposed to overrated!! but i hate it when loads of people jump on the bandwagon with a band just because they have a huge hit!!! eg, it really pi55es me off when i mention to someone that i love guns n roses and they say "me too, Sweet Child o'Mine is an awesome song" meh!

Ifirit's Fury
05-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, Kurt Cobain is the one of the worst things I've seen in rock, period.

Pure crazy!!! I'm done reading this thread now

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 05:07 PM
i thinkthat the problem with greenday is that they are overcommercialised as opposed to overrated!!
Well I believe they are overrated. It was great when no one knew much about them, but now its like theyve changed.

Yamaneko
05-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Currently the most overrated band is U2.

Of all time, The Beatles, but especially John Lennon.

CloudedSquall
05-30-2006, 08:42 PM
The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys and.. 50 cent? Does that count :p

The Unknown Guru
06-03-2006, 04:59 AM
GREENDAY. Greenday, Greenday, Greenday. Too repetitive, they play it too much, and they STILL play it too much! Thier songs were ok about the first 47 times, but they get stale after that.

CloudDragon
06-03-2006, 07:15 AM
U2
Matisyahu

Elite Lord Sigma
06-03-2006, 07:47 AM
I would have to say the most overrated guy is 50 Cent. His singing is repetitive, boring, off-key, and almost impossible to understand. Not to mention the only things he sings about are drugs, sex, and alcohol. He's the very reason why rap is hated by myself and many others. It boggles my mind to why people like him. It doesn't help that his video game was crap, too. It just gives more substance to the opinion that rap is an acronym for Retards Attempting Poetry.

Madame Adequate
06-03-2006, 01:12 PM
The Beatles, KISS, Guns'n'Roses, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Arctic Monkeys, Alexisonfire (Not popular, but the underground scene <3s them and they're terrible), The Darkness, and HIM. Oh, and MCR. *Shudders*

And tons of others, too, but those are the ones I can think of right now.

Zeldy
06-03-2006, 01:46 PM
How can Nickleback be overrated? Everybody HATES them.

I think HIM, My Chemical Romance and Greenday are far too overrated. I dispise Greenday, but HIM and My Chemical Romance arnt all that bad to listen to every now and then.
HIM has got to be one of the only finnish bands that I dislike, every song sounds the same.

Rye
06-03-2006, 01:49 PM
The Beatles, KISS, Guns'n'Roses, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Arctic Monkeys, Alexisonfire (Not popular, but the underground scene <3s them and they're terrible), The Darkness, and HIM. Oh, and MCR. *Shudders*

Huxley, why do you win so much? I agree full heartedly (I do like The Darkness, but yes, they're overrated), but you forgot Green Day. :p

blue phoenix
06-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Coldplay, guns and roses

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Arctic Monkeys
OMG! Completely agree! I cant believe people are going crazy over them, they are a pile of trash! We even had to discuss them at a lecture once! Couldnt believe it. Pure crap.

DeathKnight
06-03-2006, 06:28 PM

How DARE you say Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath???? man oh man

Venom
06-03-2006, 07:02 PM

Wait, people remember The sex pistols?:confused:

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Everybody remembers the Sex Pistols.

Acid Raine
06-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Im thinkin Panic! At the Disco....

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Wait, people remember The sex pistols?
Of course :D

Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid

fire_of_avalon
06-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Currently the most overrated band is U2.

Of all time, The Beatles, but especially John Lennon.
You are heroic.