PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game Ever

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-27-2006, 10:48 PM
What's the worst video game you've ever played? The worst game I've ever played is Super Mario 64 DS...The controls were awful because there was no joystick I had to use a touch screen and a stylist. I kept falling off platforms because I couldn't get use to the new controls!!!:mad:

Meat Puppet
05-27-2006, 10:52 PM
The worst game I can remember playing is 50 Cent - Bulletproof. It is rather horrid.
Everything about it, almost.
imo

Zeromus_X
05-27-2006, 10:52 PM
You accidently posted the same thread twice, btw. (I'm sure a mod will just delete the other one anyway, so meh.)

As for me, the worst game I've ever played, hands down, was that weird IQ game for the Playstation. Probably because I had no clue how to play it and I kept falling...:cat:

Perducci
05-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Casper for PS1.

Venom
05-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Call of cthulu: Dark corners of the earth.

Kinda dissapointing if you want a scary game.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Sorry I don't know how I posted this thread twice I was waiting for it to load up and I added the question mark icon at the last second and now of a sudden I have two threads that are the same.

Cruise Control
05-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Chrono Trigger
What a terrible battle system, lets make the enemies move and have attacks that only reach so far. WTF. And those Dual techs. Just no.

Story was gay. OMG GUYS! LIEK LETS TIME WARP LOL!!!1@!!!!11 Some apocalypse /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, how cliche.
And a giant frog. Just gay.

Do not use the word gay as an adjective unless you're referring to yourself as being extremely happy. ~ Leeza

Citizen Soup
05-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Metroid Prime

To hell with the controls.

wingHEART
05-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Barbie Supermodel.
It's embarassing to admit I even played that...

DoaJ
05-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Personally, I liked Chrono Trigger, but then again, Im a sucker for rpg's, lol. Anyway, the worst kgame I played was Lilo and Stitch for GBA. I only played it because I found it at the park and wanted to make sure it sucked before I pawned it, lol.

Tempest
05-28-2006, 02:20 AM
Unlimited Saga. Seriously, what the hell was Square thinking. Thank God I just rented it.

Rengori
05-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Since I'm having trouble thinking of a particular game (I normally listen to reviews from people with similar tastes to my own as well as my own friends), I'll narrow it down to a specific stage in Megaman 6. Plant man's stage is such a bastard. One of the few parts in the entire series you need the sheild weapon and the robot master has it. Go figure.

LunarWeaver
05-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Ephemeral Fantasia: The Musical Adventure.

Peter_20
05-28-2006, 02:39 AM
(NES) - "Dragon's Lair" :mad2:

Damn, this game is harder than Ghosts'n Goblins! :eek:
Mostly because of the SUCKY controls, though. :rolleyes2

Markus. D
05-28-2006, 03:03 AM
worst game........

I would have to say Spellforce series.

it was tedious to even go through, and the story was pretty stereotypical and predictable.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-28-2006, 03:18 AM
Brandish. Who thought that making it so that every time you turn around the screen would realign so your character was always facing forward was a GOOD idea?

Sylvie
05-28-2006, 03:21 AM
I think Tomb Raider sucks. The controls are terrible I can't even do anything on III and i always drown in the stupid retarded water on the first level because i cant see anything and I cant light a freakin match in the water so its a dumb game...:mad:

Carmilla
05-28-2006, 04:58 AM
ET for Atari.

End thread.

Millia Billia
05-28-2006, 05:42 AM
ET for Atari.

End thread.
What was so bad about it?

I'd have to pick Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 for the Playstation. That was beyond terrible.

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Crappy enemy AI, terrible car steering, shooting the guns was harder than trying to dodge your own shadow, dated graphics engine, and lame game idea.

Hawkeye
05-28-2006, 05:56 AM
The most homosexual game I have ever played is Fusion Frenzy.

Moon Rabbits
05-28-2006, 05:59 AM
Ephemeral Fantasia: The Musical Adventure.

I liked that game :'(

Malboro_Menace
05-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Crappy enemy AI, terrible car steering, shooting the guns was harder than trying to dodge your own shadow, dated graphics engine, and lame game idea.

Lol my mate loves that game. I keep telling him its crap, get San Andreas, but he won't.

I'd have to say James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies for PS1. It just sucks! Goldeneye on N64 was so much better.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-28-2006, 06:07 AM
Ico. Lets have like, a fifteen second delay on the jump button guys! no.

Then of course, i have to throw in there Legend of Lageia. Made me want to shoot myself in the head.

MecaKane
05-28-2006, 06:14 AM
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
I dissagree!

Crappy enemy AI,
Please state some examples of what was wrong with VC's AI, and what good AI games of the time had.

terrible car steering,
I really don't understand this one, was left right or something? I don't recall having any trouble steering.

shooting the guns was harder than trying to dodge your own shadow,
Shooting a gun: L1, circle. Pretty easy, if you ask me.
Dodging your own shadow: Turn off the lights? I dunno.

dated graphics engine,
Please give examples of what games of the time had good graphics or which much older games had better graphics.

Even if all of those points pan out, there are still games with much much more than 5 bad things about them.

Mr. Mojo Risin
05-28-2006, 06:16 AM
MiB for PS1... Will Smith can't get out of a trash can.

Malboro_Menace
05-28-2006, 07:58 AM
Oh I forgot! Possibly the worst game ever created!!!

Runescape.....
And to think I wasted my time playing that piece of junk. It's so addictive it pisses me off!

GhandiOwnsYou
05-28-2006, 08:12 AM
MecaKane. This R opinion thread. Lets not cry about the fact that someone doesn't like Vice City. please god, another war will break out if it isn't stopped EARLY!

Dreddz
05-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Last Action Hero - Megadrive

Roto13
05-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Mortal Kombat Advance or Superman 64.

Let's see you people refute those!

Mo-Nercy
05-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Mortal Kombat Advance...where making your character run was done via the shoulder buttons. :eep:

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Crappy enemy AI: Lets say you play without cheats and cops come after you. A cop is out looking for you, you equip a sniper rifle and shoot a cop that's wondering around looking for you. If you by chance shoot the cop and kill him while another cop is walking around next to him then the cop that's still walking doesn't even pay much attention that his PARTNER got his head blown off, also the so called "Citizens" of Vice CIty (rather 7 people and their 97,000 identical twin cousins) just walk around in circles around the city, and if you decide to punch one to death for his/her money then all of the people witnessing it either keep walking or run around like headless chickens.

Seriously, this game sucks, I don't care what others say.

I Took the Red Pill
05-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Airblade for me.

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Airblade, that game sounds oddly familiar. What system was it for?

I Took the Red Pill
05-28-2006, 04:15 PM
PS2. One of the first games I got for it, I think. 'Tis a hoverboarding game (not the EyeToy one), and it was horrible.

Raistlin
05-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Crappy enemy AI: Lets say you play without cheats and cops come after you. A cop is out looking for you, you equip a sniper rifle and shoot a cop that's wondering around looking for you. If you by chance shoot the cop and kill him while another cop is walking around next to him then the cop that's still walking doesn't even pay much attention that his PARTNER got his head blown off
uh... what do you expect him to do? Fall to his knees and mourn his PARTNER?

also the so called "Citizens" of Vice CIty (rather 7 people and their 97,000 identical twin cousins) just walk around in circles around the city, and if you decide to punch one to death for his/her money then all of the people witnessing it either keep walking or run around like headless chickens.
Okay, as Kane said, say another game which did it better. "Bad" is a relative term, so if that's bad, what's good? Do you expect people to say "oh /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!" and run to their preselected house or hide behind a bush or something? Do you even realize how much trouble that would be to put into a game, especially when VC was made? Probably not, since you seem to think that what citizens do when someone's shot is a valid reason for saying a game sucks.

Seriously, this game sucks, I don't care what others say.
"I don't care what others say" is a cop-out. An ironic one, too, 'cause if you actually didn't care, you wouldn't have said it.

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 04:28 PM

How about... notice there's somebody trying to shoot you and RUN!

Besides, trying to steer your car is a challenge, assuming you don't spin out each time you try to turn right.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-28-2006, 04:33 PM
stewart little the game worst christmas present ever i beat it in less than an hour and ct doesnt suck i loved it well i guess its your oppinion and another game i really hate is xenosaga ep 2 so retarded you dont even get a friggin item shop and the battle system is pointless i REALLY hate that game i burned mine (literaly!!!)

Ryth
05-28-2006, 04:46 PM
The worst game I've ever played had to be Where's Waldo? for the NES. That shouldn't even be called a game. There's not a single redeeming aspect in the whole thing.

Dixie
05-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.The only reason why I played that was to hit people off of motorcycles to kill and get money and to get on the motorcycle and kill people more for money so I could buy lots of guns so I could blow people's heads off when they're on motorcycles or people just walking around. ^_^

The worst game I've ever played? Sonic Heroes. I'm sorry, but it just sucked...the story really sucked. >_<

Neo_Bahamut
05-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Psx:Kula World(just sucks)
Ps2:Charlies Angels(Worst game ever!)

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 05:26 PM
On second thought, I take that back, dispite the fact GTA:VC was as painful as swallowing a condom filled with fireants, thumbtacks, and tobasco sauce. I give my worst game vote to Capcom Fighting Evolution for the PS2/XBox. Crappy stiff fighting controls, terrible online play, horridly unbalanced controls and lame supermove systems. It's like Capcom made the game on a lunch break.

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 06:04 PM
You accidently posted the same thread twice, btw. (I'm sure a mod will just delete the other one anyway, so meh.)

As for me, the worst game I've ever played, hands down, was that weird IQ game for the Playstation. Probably because I had no clue how to play it and I kept falling...:cat:

LMFAO! That game had to be a genius. One of the best puzzle games ever. It had the simplest game play, and proof that games didn't have to have state of the art graphics just to be good.

Also for the naysayers of Chrono Trigger and GTA: Vice City, all I have is two words, as Peter Griffin said, "Come On" lol. They were both great games. I never had any trouble with Chrono Trigger, or Vice City for that matter.

The worst game, or should I say movie, ever made was, Metal Gear Solid 2. Come on Kojima, if we wanted a movie, or wanted to play as an entirely different character, we would've asked for you to make it as /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty as it was. Raiden had to be the worst idea Kojima has ever had in his life. I mean WTF!? Snake is what made the Metal Gear series what it is today, and that's who everyone wants to play as. Metal Gear Solid 3 wasn't as disappointing, because you play as someone who looks, sounds, and acts like Solid Snake. All I can say is he better not die in Metal Gear Solid 4. If he does, I will never buy a Kojima game ever again. Also, if eh kills himself, what's going to stop one of the enemies from taking his body or some of his genetic material, and making another clone? I mean, is Kojima just throwing random /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty ideas into a hat, drawing them out, and then slapping a story together like that? I don't like where the Metal Gear franchise has gone or where it is going.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-28-2006, 06:30 PM
I heard X-Play on G4 say that Aquaman is the worst game ever do you agree with that? Personally I've never played Aquaman before so I can't comment on that game.

Cid Vicious
05-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Worst game i've ever played: Pandamonia.

MecaKane
05-28-2006, 07:03 PM

Yes, that's a fine and realistic behavoir for a cop to have. "uh-oh danger. *run away*" The police are supposed to risk their lives for public safty, that's what they do in the game. Sounds like good AI to me.

Besides, trying to steer your car is a challenge, assuming you don't spin out each time you try to turn right.
No, it's not. Maybe you just hate games you're bad at? Very mature.

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 07:22 PM

Yes, that's a fine and realistic behavoir for a cop to have. "uh-oh danger. *run away*" The police are (Edit: Keywords: Supposed to) supposed to risk their lives for public safty, that's what they do in the game. Sounds like good AI to me.

No, it's not. Maybe you just hate games you're bad at? Very mature.

The thing is, it is extremely realistic behaviour. A few days ago I read something on a news website talking about a hummer with a mounted .50 cal machine gun on the back, loaded with drugs, driving straight through El Paso, Texas. The police couldn't do anything but take pictures of the situation.

Most police in a gun fight, they would try to duck out, not just stand there, and if they felt their lives were threatened, they would run. I've seen it around here quite a few times, as I've said, because of all the racism around here, there are quite a few squabbles. There are even places around my town that the police will not go. Some places because of the danger level, and some, just because they're bribed and are told to leave the place alone. Of course the police call for back up, when such occasions arise, but by the time the calvary gets there, the people who were shooting at the police, are gone because the police duck out and sometimes run. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't run straight into the people trying to shoot them, because I'm pretty sure they would die that way, and cops are only humans, and don't want to die as much as the next man. I don't see why everyone thinks that the police are something they're not. They may be trained to risk their lives, but in real life, it's not going to happen that way. They'd rather be the hero alive, than a hero who's dead any day. If they really want to make games more realistic, then they need to first study human habits, and apply them to video games. There are several things not realistic about the way AI acts because after all, computers are nowhere near human, and the programmers that program them, go and study the way certain authority figures are trained, but as I say, most of them don't put that training into any use at all. If it's not a huge public scene, such as a hostage situation, then there's no way a cop's going to risk their lives. If you want to talk about Army games, then they should have an addition to several of them in which you rape innocent people, whose houses you bust open, in foreign countries. It's been going on for years, and they even give them vaccinations where they can get away with doing so and not catch a major disease or some STDs.

Nick Schovitz
05-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Barbie Supermodel.
It's embarassing to admit I even played that...
Yeah I know and the worst for me is Superman 64, absolutely the worst game ever and Quest 64 too.

I know he's not talking about Vice City, you're the only one who thinks that when it's in the topn20 best selling games of all time, and know this, the steering was easy depending on what type of car you had and if you were usiong the steering cheat, which only actually made it harder to steer, the AI you still give no example of better AI in another game, the people just stroll by sometimes or go near the dead body because they're used to the crime in the streets, and they like to look at dead bodies. Shooting is as easy as pressing circle and targeting with R1.

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 08:04 PM
There are lots of games on top XX best seller lists that suck, IE GTAVC, 50 Cent Bullet Proof, Mortal Kombat (insert name+numbers here), that doesn't change the fact people play them just to blow crap up.

Also, if you want SMART enemy AI, play Halo. If a pack of enemies notices danger they'll react accordingly. If an enemy with a shield loses the shield he'll run for cover until it repelnishes, if the pack notices shots being fired at them they'll fan out and move around making themselves harder targets to hit, if they see a grenade close by they run for cover, if a grenade STICKS to them they go komakazi and run at you hoping he takes you with him when the grenade explodes. Also, in Medal of Honor games when an enemy see's a grenade you threw he picks it up and throws it back at you. As to GTA's enemy AI:

"Hmm, the guy walking beside me just got his had blown off by somebody I can't see, maybe if I keep walking as if I don't notice the guy beside me got decapitated I'll be safe *splat*"

Why not contribute to the thread rather than argue with me for once ;)

Raistlin
05-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Most police in a gun fight, they would try to duck out, not just stand there, and if they felt their lives were threatened, they would run.
There you have a difference between a GAME and REALITY. In the latter, your enemies would run away rather than fight. But that'd be pretty dull in a GTA-style game, wouldn't it? Some things are made specifically contrary-to-reality simply to make the game smoother or it'd just be too much of a bother to make otherwise. I mean, the cops are a relatively small part of GTA.

Now in a game where the enemies are the ONLY part of the game, like Halo/Socom/whatever, an intricate AI is what makes the game. Completely different from GTA - it's comparing apples and oranges.

eestlinc
05-28-2006, 08:36 PM
the worst game I have ever played is Star Voyager for the NES. It had no point. No plot. No instructions. It took forever to even find another ship to fight. Eventually you discover a planet, land, and there is nothing there. It was so bad I had my parents donate it to charity.

edit: I am not the only one who thinks this. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/review/R17474.html)

KoShiatar
05-28-2006, 08:56 PM
So far it has to be I of the Dragon...dumb and repetitive gameplay, bad 3-d models except for those of the dragons, and so on.

black orb
05-28-2006, 09:10 PM
>>> Most likely some of the atrocities that were released for the NES..

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Most police in a gun fight, they would try to duck out, not just stand there, and if they felt their lives were threatened, they would run.
There you have a difference between a GAME and REALITY. In the latter, your enemies would run away rather than fight. But that'd be pretty dull in a GTA-style game, wouldn't it? Some things are made specifically contrary-to-reality simply to make the game smoother or it'd just be too much of a bother to make otherwise. I mean, the cops are a relatively small part of GTA.

Now in a game where the enemies are the ONLY part of the game, like Halo/Socom/whatever, an intricate AI is what makes the game. Completely different from GTA - it's comparing apples and oranges.

Exactly, why try to make games more realistic. I personally play them to forget about life and reality, as we perceive it. As humans, we don't perceive 100% of what reality actually is. We perceive less than one millionth of it (.000001). That's besides the point though. The thing is I play them to escape from the "real" world and all the troubles in it, but hey, I smoke pot and do psychedelics for the same purposes too. lmao. Video games, safe drugs, it's all fun, and btw, I've done extensive research, trust me. They're safe if handled and done correctly, not saying there's no unsafe drugs out there, there are, but what I do, I don't do if it's going to give you any kind of brain damage, or harm you in any way.

BatChao
05-28-2006, 09:39 PM
A few that pop to mind are Quest 64 (N64), Platoon (NES), and Death by Degrees (PS2).

Erdrick Holmes
05-28-2006, 09:52 PM

That still doesn't change the fact that game's AI makes drooling all over yourself seem more like a challenge.

Gnostic Yevon
05-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Ephemeral Phantasia -- Lets see -- I can't tell where I'm going, which doesn't matter because I rarely knew where I was supposed to be going. Even if you did manage to figure out where to go and how to get there, you had to get there at the right time. It wasn't simply a matter of day/night, you had to get there the second night. To make it worse, you had to do about five or six in the right sequence before the three days or so were up, or you'd have to start over.

MegaMan X -- It's hard, it looks bad, and the names of the enemies were the dumbest I'd ever heard "Flaming Rooster" no, just no.

fantasyjunkie
05-28-2006, 10:15 PM
ET for Atari.

End thread.
I'll give this post a 10/10

Rengori
05-28-2006, 10:34 PM
MegaMan X -- It's hard, it looks bad, and the names of the enemies were the dumbest I'd ever heard "Flaming Rooster" no, just no.
I don't remember a maverick by the name of Flaming Rooster.

black orb
05-28-2006, 10:42 PM
>>> And MMX was the easiest..

Rengori
05-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Yes, go play Plant Man's stage and say that Megaman X was hard.

Ramza Beoulve
05-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes, go play Plant Man's stage and say that Megaman X was hard.
Quoted for Truth

EDIT: oh, and one more thing, it isn't Flaming Rooster, it is Burn Rooster, the Fire enemy in Megaman X8

Shoeberto
05-28-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, X really wasn't that hard. I beat the game up to Sigma's very last form when I was in the third grade, and I wasn't particularly good at games back then.

leon123
05-28-2006, 11:49 PM
eggmania

Dr.X
05-28-2006, 11:53 PM
You can't just not like a game because it's hard, that just goes to show you're not up for a challenege, lmao

Roto13
05-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Mega Man X was awesome. Boomer Kuwanger? Frost Penguin? Launch Octopus? Who could resist those names!

Venom
05-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Pacman sucks.

Gau Dude
05-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Pacman sucks.

Yeah, but Pacman is classic. He is one of the fathers of videogames. Even if he sucks. "Donky Kong" sucks too. So?

Now, "Ms. Pacman". THAT sucks.

Roto13
05-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Pacman sucks.

Yeah, but Pacman is classic. He is one of the fathers of videogames. Even if he sucks. "Donky Kong" sucks too. So?

Only on Pac-Man's birthday.

Rengori
05-29-2006, 02:48 AM
Pacman sucks.

Only on Pac-Man's birthday.
You win the internet.

Cruise Control
05-29-2006, 03:24 AM
He should try the olde-school MM2. Buster only.

Rengori
05-29-2006, 03:27 AM
Any of ye olde school Megaman games buster only are damn hard.

Cruise Control
05-29-2006, 03:29 AM
But two has quickman and:
a)Quickman is awesome
b) You stand little chance without time-stop

Erdrick Holmes
05-29-2006, 03:52 AM
Quickman was possibly the 2nd coolest Robot Master ever, yet th colour Megaman uses when equipped with his weapon is pink... birthday cake pink.

Ramza Beoulve
05-29-2006, 04:00 AM
a)Quickman is awesome
Yeah, but remember Doc Man in megaman 3, that's speed AND size, and without time stopper

Cruise Control
05-29-2006, 04:01 AM
Seriously, I didfn't have a quickman sig and custom title for nothing.

Rengori
05-29-2006, 04:31 AM
a)Quickman is awesome
Yeah, but remember Doc Man in megaman 3, that's speed AND size, and without time stopper
Don't remind me.:eep:

EDIT: Actually, I remember always beating Quickman without Time Stopper. I always used Time Stopper up on the death lasers.

Giga Guess
05-29-2006, 01:30 PM
MArio is Missing. Ugh. Damn edutainment.

Gau Dude
05-29-2006, 01:55 PM
For me, it's a hard decision between "Mario's Time Machine" and "Terranigma".

Rin.
05-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Unlimited Saga. Seriously, what the hell was Square thinking. Thank God I just rented it.

Same here, except i bought it. ;.;

~SapphireStar~
05-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Catwoman for the Gamecube, Unlimited Saga for PS2 and any Matrix games.

NeoCracker
05-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey people, quest 64 wasn't that horrible. It was decent, though I wish i didn't buy it. Soulblazer sucked.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-29-2006, 11:31 PM
Now that I think about it there's another worst game ever out there the original Donkey Kong Country because when you collected a thousand bananas you didn't get anything!!! The bananas were just there so you would replay the level again.

goldraine
05-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Hmm...

Just to note, Unlimited Saga was only hard. I saw no problem with it after I actually attempted to play it.

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. YOU'RE WINNER!

World War II Combat: Road to Berlin. Ugh...

Gods and Generals.

Thats it.

Erdrick Holmes
05-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Also, Ninja Gaiden for the XBox, the programmers made it impossible to beat on perpous.

~SapphireStar~
05-29-2006, 11:53 PM
Just to note, Unlimited Saga was only hard. I saw no problem with it after I actually attempted to play it.
No it wasnt only hard, it was a diaster of a game. I felt no feeling for any of the characters, the music was dull and the battle system was a mess.

Elite Lord Sigma
05-30-2006, 12:33 AM
True Crime: New York City is incredibly bad. For one thing, nearly everybody in the game uses curse words (especially the F-word) so gratuitiously to the point where it just sounds stupid instead of tough (not to mention it also made me want to yell, "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!"). Also, the controls were complicated. It's difficult enough for me to remember which button does what (even though I find myself never using half of them). Not to mention the game was loaded with a ridiculous amount of glitches and bugs.

Gau Dude
05-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Soulblazer sucked.

True, but we've all seen worth. At least it had some enterteining levels (Fighting in a miniature city? That rocks.), while other just... Sucked. Try some Mario educational games, then talk.

BatChao
05-30-2006, 05:56 AM
Also, Ninja Gaiden for the XBox, the programmers made it impossible to beat on perpous.

Awww! Come on! This game is like the greatest action of in the past decade or something. It seems that you think this game sucks because you're not good at it. The game was designed to be hard, but far from impossible. I beat it on normal, and my friends beat it on hard and very hard. You just have to actually know what you are doing and not button mash.

NeoCracker
05-30-2006, 06:03 AM
Soulblazer sucked.

True, but we've all seen worth. At least it had some enterteining levels (Fighting in a miniature city? That rocks.), while other just... Sucked. Try some Mario educational games, then talk.
I'd eat a baby before playing one of those. Wait, I would anyway. Bad example.

I just won't play cause I'm posotive they will suck, so I can't really comment on them.

Zeromus_X
05-30-2006, 06:07 AM
Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked Quest 64.

I also hate that Donkey Kong Jr. Math game for the NES. Ew.

Endless
05-30-2006, 07:08 AM
I thought there was a consensus in the previous worst game thread that Superman 64 indeed was one of the worst game ever. Luckily, I saw a tv show when their tester played it, and after that I knew better than to get anywhere near this thing.

Samuraid
05-30-2006, 07:36 AM
Mega Man X was awesome. Boomer Kuwanger? Frost Penguin? Launch Octopus? Who could resist those names!
Mega Man X was a good one. X3 was cool too.

As for the worst game...Extreme Paintbrawl
I've never played it, but I've heard firsthand horrible things about it.

The IGN review is funny:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/160/160455p1.html

Zeromus_X
05-30-2006, 07:45 AM
I thought there was a consensus in the previous worst game thread that Superman 64 indeed was one of the worst game ever. Luckily, I saw a tv show when their tester played it, and after that I knew better than to get anywhere near this thing.

Heh, yeah. The unfinished white parts of it are even funnier.

Roto13
05-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Mega Man X was a good one. X3 was cool too.
X3 is my favourite in the series. :)

Has anyone besides me actually played Super Man 64? I rented it because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It was, indeed, garbage.

Giga Guess
05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
I've played worse.

Crossblades
05-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Shadow Madness

goldraine
05-30-2006, 06:03 PM
No it wasnt only hard, it was a diaster of a game. I felt no feeling for any of the characters, the music was dull and the battle system was a mess.

The music was the best part about the game. It was beautiful, orchestrated, and made me forget about the averageness of the game.

TurkSlayer
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII... or was it VIII? Doesn't matter, whole series sucks. Nearly shot myself when I realized how bad it was.

Erdrick Holmes
05-31-2006, 12:18 AM
Soul Calibur 3. They merely BANKED this game on the sucess of SC2 knowing that because it's Soul Calibur people will play it. The fighting feels stiff, the modes besides arecade mode feel like the programs just didn't care, and the character creation system is crappy; I seen GOLF GAMES with better player cration.

Venom
05-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Battle arena Toshiden.

Who even remembers that game?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-31-2006, 02:24 AM
Another game that I think fits the bill as the worst game ever is Animal Crossing : Wild World just because of the fact you couldn't turn the power off without saving...And if you did some mole would be bitching and moaning about it. That SUCKS!!!:mad:

~SapphireStar~
05-31-2006, 01:26 PM
Battle arena Toshiden.
Battle arena Toshinden
Man I loved that game, it came free with my PS1 when it was first released. It was quite cool back in the day :D

Dell
05-31-2006, 05:11 PM
La Pucelle - Need 1000 years to past FFT.

KuRt
06-01-2006, 06:11 PM
must be Tomba..

Acid Raine
06-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Final Fantasy VI was the worst
Yes! Yes! Feed me your anger!

I think Escape from Monkey Island sucked. The plot was lame, the people were lame, EVERYTHING was lame! And what kind of smurfing name is Guybrush??? And to top it all off, Sir Guybrush was a total wussie little *insert profanity here*

Gau Dude
06-01-2006, 11:55 PM

I think Escape from Monkey Island sucked. The plot was lame, the people were lame, EVERYTHING was lame! And what kind of smurfing name is Guybrush??? And to top it all off, Sir Guybrush was a total wussie little *insert profanity here*

Woah, woah, cakn down now. FFVI is the best classic FF game, and one of the best classic RPGs.
And EMI... Not a lot of people liked it, so it's OK (Even through I loved it) - BUT DO NOT INSULT THE WHOLE SERIES!
You, sir, have a sucky taste.

Erdrick Holmes
06-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Try saying that to edczxcvbnm.

Rengori
06-02-2006, 02:15 AM

Woah, woah, cakn down now. FFVI is the best classic FF game, and one of the best classic RPGs.
I'm guessing you don't know Acid Raine too well. He was joking.

Acid Raine
06-02-2006, 03:30 AM

And EMI... Not a lot of people liked it, so it's OK (Even through I loved it) - BUT DO NOT INSULT THE WHOLE SERIES!
You, sir, have a sucky taste.
It was a series? Hm, I didnt know that. I had the game in mind.....
Although, I do stand beside my mocking of Guybrush. Did you see him in the insult arm wrestling? "You're a poopie head!"

And there is nothing wrong with my taste!

Gau Dude
06-02-2006, 03:34 AM
Because it was an in-joke... You should know the series. Here:
http://worldofmi.com/

I beg of you, download Scummvm (www.scummvm.org), download "The Secret of Monkey Island", and enjoy some quality classic PC time. It wasn't arm-wrestling insult at the beggining, it was sword-fighting insult!
And I'll end with the classic insult:

"You fight like a dairy farmer!"
"Oh, how appropiate. You fight like a cow.".

Moon Rabbits
06-02-2006, 03:35 AM
Drakhengard(sp) was a pretty terrible and dull game.

So was project snowblind

And Castlevania: Lament of Innocence was beyond repetitive and boring.

Acid Raine
06-02-2006, 03:43 AM
:\ hm....come to think of it EFMI wasnt the worst

Silent Hill 3 - I am probably wrong about this, and I expect many of you to disagree with me, but I really couldnt get into it. That, and I had no idea WHAT was going on or where to go......

The PS2 Pac-Man remake - You should not do this to a classic! Pac Man should NEVER be in 3D!!! And the game was awful to boot! Same goes for all of the other 3D remakes of classic games ('sept for Donkey Kong. Those were fun)