PDA

View Full Version : Soma the next dark lord?

Michael Belmont
05-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Do you really think Soma was the next Dracula since he attacked a belmont? You know Alucard is gonna be pissed if he sees vampire hunters in war with each other.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Okay the Belmont family tree thread was pushing it but you're honestly just not going to get any discussion going around here pertaining to the minutiae of the Castlevania storyline, guy. It certainly doesn't help your case that even a guy like me who knows the ins and outs of all twenty-two games has no idea what the hell you're talking about, there. For the public good, take it elsewhere (http://www.forumplanet.com/classicgaming/castlevania).

Dignified Pauper
05-28-2006, 06:14 PM
KISHI JUST ADVERTISED ANOTHER SITE! I'M TATTLING...

I actually had no idea what this thread was about... I thought we were talking about the drug and I was going to say that this thread is out of place.

Shoeberto
05-28-2006, 06:53 PM
I've only played Aria of Sorrow, but wasn't it laid out pretty much in black-and-white that Soma was the next Dracula? There was also something in the extra ending area or whatever that had something or other. Sorry for the vagueness, it's been a few years since I played.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah, Soma is Dracula reincarnated. But he never really attacked a Belmont; he fought Julius in AoS, but J totally forced him into it, and they made up afterwards.

eestlinc
05-28-2006, 09:25 PM
play Dawn of Souls.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-29-2006, 04:24 AM
Or, you know, Dawn of Sorrow.

Markus. D
05-29-2006, 09:31 AM
Okay the Belmont family tree thread was pushing it but you're honestly just not going to get any discussion going around here pertaining to the minutiae of the Castlevania storyline, guy. It certainly doesn't help your case that even a guy like me who knows the ins and outs of all twenty-two games has no idea what the hell you're talking about, there. For the public good, take it elsewhere (http://www.forumplanet.com/classicgaming/castlevania).

its General Gaming, its allowed to be disscussssssed/theorised/sexinised etc...