PDA

View Full Version : what kind of drunk are u

Omnislash07
05-28-2006, 01:47 PM
k so i just graduated from high school and i went to my buddies graduation party and we started drinkin and i got drunk off of a few lizard pisses (Mountain Dew and Captain Morgan). anyway it was my first time really being drunk and i found out that when I'm drunk everything is really funny. I could not stop laughing all night, i would just be sitting there and all of a sudden i would bust out laughing. It was a good night. K so now im gonna ask u guys, how do u feel when ur drunk.

Lost Number
05-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Starts out funny drunk...then go to angry drunk after a few more.

agrudis
05-28-2006, 01:51 PM
It happened twice to me. First time I was out of it completely, I couldn't walk. Second time everything was funny, as you said.

Monster Hunt
05-28-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm the underage and non-drunk drunk.

DeathKnight
05-28-2006, 01:53 PM
I don't drink nor do I plan to.

Chloe.
05-28-2006, 01:56 PM
well i do drink sometimes but its only stuff like WKD and I don't get drunk I just get hyper i guess.....I go completley crazy..........:D

Captain Maxx Power
05-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Psycho-drunk. Last time I got drunk I almost tore my best friend apart simply because he asked me if I was alright. It's quite frightening, hence why I don't touch the stuff at all.

Zeldy
05-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Ive never been drunk.

Though I once had to look after my friend when she got pissed.
She was awful. She kicked down a door in the bathroom.

We tried to get her to drink water but she just threw it over a random person.

Venom
05-28-2006, 03:23 PM

KoShiatar
05-28-2006, 03:28 PM
It depends on how I was feeling before I got drunk. If I was having fun, I turn into a chatter box, laugh a lot and do silly things. But if I was even just a little bit sad or annoyed, I become sadder and sometimes even sleepy. Then if I drink some more, I start feeling nauseous and I stagger around like "Oh, I swear I will not do it anymore!"

Captain VooDoo
05-28-2006, 03:30 PM
i got kinda drunk once and i went nuts with my cousin (brian the pink shark),we sang charlie had a pidgion.
i never drank again after that and i dont plan to.

Kappy
05-28-2006, 03:35 PM
I don't mind drinking, I'm an inquisitive drunk as well.

Levian
05-28-2006, 03:36 PM
I start speaking German when I'm drunk. Which is weird, since I don't speak German.

Mo-Nercy
05-28-2006, 03:41 PM
I tend to speak more Chinese when I'm drunk. It's a confidence thing. Alcohol makes you feel more confident and usually I'm a little embarassed to speak my native tongue as I'm not totally fluent with it, but when I'm pissed.... xD I am very Chinese.

Kappy
05-28-2006, 03:44 PM
I remember speaking German when I was drunk once... strictly it wasn't German, I was speaking in English but adding "ge" and "en" to the beginning and end of all words. It was hard... xD

Faris
05-28-2006, 03:49 PM
I don't know! I do wonder sometimes. :(

Jess
05-28-2006, 04:04 PM
When I'm drunk it just gives me more confidence and makes me more chatty. I also find everything funny. I can't stand it when people get drunk and cry all night. :nonono:

FallenAngel411
05-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I just get kind of stupid and amuse everyone around me. And I feel very, insanely happy. And I try to kiss anyone who's with me at the time who I remotely think is cute, guy or girl. o_O

fire_of_avalon
05-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Ive never been drunk.

Though I once had to look after my friend when she got pissed.
She was awful. She kicked down a door in the bathroom.

We tried to get her to drink water but she just threw it over a random person.
You should've decked her. She wouldn't really have been able to fight back and it would've taught her to quit being such a brat.

I used to cry when I was drunk, but now I'm a pretty happy drunk. WHich makes a lot of sense. My accent is much more pronounced, because I normally kind of hide it when I talk to new people.

escobert
05-28-2006, 05:38 PM
I start speaking German when I'm drunk. Which is weird, since I don't speak German.
same here, except spanish, with some slasa music.

Dignified Pauper
05-28-2006, 06:12 PM
when i'm drunk, i tend to talk more than usual, make lots of jokes, speak in german, and let go of some of my inhibitions all for about 3 hours, to where i begin sobering up and turn into sleepy drunk

LunarWeaver
05-28-2006, 06:14 PM
I just laugh a lot. Actually it's more of a giggle.

Oh, and since you were all wondering, yes I do pee a lot under the influence as well.

crono_logical
05-28-2006, 06:15 PM

Iceglow
05-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Hmm what kind of drunk am I? well lets see (this can be confirmed with kitten btw). Firstly I am a funny drunk but then I can be a funny guy so whats new moving on then I can be the serious but loving drunk the type that says "seriously I love you guys" ect and then I move on to the passed out on the floor type drunk. However I have a saving grace, last time I was passed out on the floor drunk it took me to hospital with alcohol poisoning I generally rarely get beyond the funny drunk cause I am just so damn hard core!

RPJesus
05-28-2006, 08:45 PM
A damn sexy one. :jokey:

i got kinda drunk once and i went nuts with my cousin (brian the pink shark),we sang charlie had a pidgion.
i never drank again after that and i dont plan to.
Yes you did. After making that 'pixie juice' at the BBQ (and forced it down the throats of small children), you went on to make 'canta'. A mix of Coke and red Fanta that... apparently isn't very good for you. In that state of drunkeness, my fair Captain lost races to children, and my Brian beleived he lived inside of his best friend, a Celebration box.

Now, you too can make your own pixie juice!
Ingredients
White wine
Red wine
Lemonade
Cola
Diet Cola
Some kind of martini
Beer (whatever kind it was)
And watermelon Bacardi Breezer (cos you need something funky!)
And, lastly, complete and utter retardedness

Or you can just take the latter and use whatever's closest. That's all they did anyway. :)

black orb
05-28-2006, 09:20 PM
>>> I dont drink anymore..

Old Manus
05-28-2006, 10:18 PM
You should've decked her.
:love: :love:

Giga Guess
05-28-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm just a lazy drunk. I just wanna sleep.

SammieBabe
05-28-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm a goofball who thinks everything is a 'fabulous!' idea...

Skarr
05-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I'm funny when I'm drunk, laughing and then I get sleepy around the 15th or so drink. I'm not drinking like I used too though.

nik0tine
05-29-2006, 12:11 AM
I'm one of those lame romantic drunks.

Mr. Graves
05-29-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm a happy drunk. I'm more easygoing and less tense. I can also be very silly.

Jojee
05-29-2006, 02:09 AM
I'm a giggly drunk ^_^ Everything is funny~~ that is, if I don't overdo it.

>_> A few more drinks, I'm a puking everywhere stumbling don't remember half the things that happened passing out drunk. That's only happened once. It was very traumatic and it will never happen again :X

Tempest
05-29-2006, 02:37 AM
I'm a fun, loving, won't shut up drunk. Drinking loosens me up considerably.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
05-30-2006, 01:58 PM
k so i just graduated from high school and i went to my buddies graduation party and we started drinkin and i got drunk off of a few lizard pisses (Mountain Dew and Captain Morgan). anyway it was my first time really being drunk and i found out that when I'm drunk everything is really funny. I could not stop laughing all night, i would just be sitting there and all of a sudden i would bust out laughing. It was a good night. K so now im gonna ask u guys, how do u feel when ur drunk.

Same here... i just sit and laugh for hours... but I don't drink anymore... maybe I should.... :rolleyes2

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 03:41 PM
I got drunk at my cousins BBQ this weekend, was funny. I get sleepy and hungry when Im drunk and I dont stop talking, I will talk to anyone who will listen. And I'll sing :D

Cid Vicious
05-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I act the same as when i'm sober. I've got to much self-control to make an ass of myself.

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-30-2006, 04:10 PM
I speak in a very thick Welsh accent, and you never know what kind of drunk I'm gonna be. I've trie to get into fights, I've loved everybody, I've wanted to sleep with everybody (oh that was a bad bad night), I've cried all night, I've talked and been happy all night. One thing you can guarentee I'll wake up in the morning, someone will tell me what stupid thing I've done and I will turn around and say "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Gullick
05-30-2006, 04:20 PM
i always seem to get more sociable when im drunk, my brain just doesnt have time to put my confidence down before im actually talking to someone. i always seem to get really giggly, my mates were telling me that i was rofl at pingu last time i was drunk cause i thought i could undersyand him =)

ahh, good times :P

-Gull-

Loony BoB
05-30-2006, 05:01 PM
I have recordings of myself when I was happy drunk. Anyone who was in that voicechat will know that I get that way first.
Only Nicky (Calliope at EoFF) knows what I'm like when I'm sad drunk, which comes after the happy drunk stage. I don't even remember being sad, but she told me I was pretty upset.

I've only been drunk once.

ScottNUMBERS
05-30-2006, 05:17 PM
I think of things I never could think of when sober then forget them in the morning. :(

RPJesus
05-30-2006, 09:20 PM
When I get drunk, I get properly drunk! So drunk... I couldn't tell you how I am! Because I was blind and legless and never remember a drunkardly thing of it.

When I drink, I do it like a real man!