PDA

View Full Version : Which DS game do you think I should get next?

KentaRawr!
05-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Now, as many of you probably know, this thread isn't going to affect my purchase. My mind is set on Sonic Rush. However, I am just curious, which DS game do you think I should get next? My mind used to be set on 4 different games. These games are:

Sonic Rush. After playing New Super Mario Bros., I asked a friend of mine what he thought of Sonic Rush. He said he really liked it, and he said that I should buy it.

Kirby: Canvas Curse. I used to really want this game, but then a bunch of other games started coming out. By the time I had the money for it, Mario Kart came out. Then Castlevania. Then Metroid. Then Super Mario Bros. But finally, there aren't many games for the DS that I am hyped up for that are yet to come out, so now I can get some of the older games with my allowance. My hype for this game forces me into putting it on the list.

Nanostray. I was browsing EoFF, like I usually do, watching my DS collect dust. "Only Super Mario 64" I mumbled to myself. Then, I saw a topic by Kishi, claiming that some game for the DS was announced. "Nanostray? Huh... My brother's name has strayed. Let's see what it is." I then looked at the trailer he provided. Hallelujah sang in my mind. "A... good DS game!" I thought to myself. It was going to be the next game I got, but then I got some other game instead. I still want Nanostray, thought...

Ridge Racer DS. ... ... ... It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIIIDGE RAAACER! Basically the only reason I want it is to walk down the street and say that. :p

Okay, I lied. While writing this topic, I realized I wanted all 3 and that my mind isn't entirely set on Sonic Rush. It still has 70% of my mind focussed on it, though. So, vote in the poll which game you think I should get, and explain in posts why you voted what you did. You might succesfully change my mind. :O

By the way, I currently have the following games:

1. Super Mario 64 DS
2. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
3. Mario Kart DS
4. Metroid Prime Hunters
5. New Super Mario Bros.
6. Mr. Driller DS (Not for long, though.)

Edit: And remember to explain why you voted what you did. Otherwise, I won't have much to go on other than numbers.

eestlinc
05-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Nintendogs: Chihuahua and friends.

KentaRawr!
05-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Nintendogs: Chihuahua and friends.

Other forum members, I beg you, vote before I am forced into buying Nintendogs. :(

... Is Nintendogs really that fun? What's it like? What kind of things do you do in order to raise the puppy? :O I need to know thy reasoning!

Yamaneko
05-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Tetris DS

Dreddz
05-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I bought Tetris DS last week, if you like Tetris, its the best installment yet.

fantasyjunkie
05-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Animal Crossing!

Roto13
05-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Kirby Canvas Curse is one of my favourite games. It's great.

leon123
05-28-2006, 11:52 PM
resident evil ds

Rengori
05-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Advance Wars Dual Strike.

KentaRawr!
05-29-2006, 12:17 AM
n_n; But WHY do you guys think I should get those games? I have to know! :O Otherwise, I don't have much to use to decide which game to get.

ljkkjlcm9
05-29-2006, 12:24 AM
depends what kind you want

RPG: Mario+Luigi, short but fun or Lost Magic, real good game using the touch screen
Strategy: AW:Dual Strike, fun game with lots of new stuff as compared to the previous installments
Puzzle: I prefer Meteos, it's original and plenty of fun

THE JACKEL

Rengori
05-29-2006, 12:30 AM
AWDS is a really really fun strategy game with tough missions and lots and lots of ways to do war.

fantasyjunkie
05-29-2006, 01:18 AM
n_n; But WHY do you guys think I should get those games? I have to know! :O Otherwise, I don't have much to use to decide which game to get.
Animal Crossing! Becuase that cute little game which looks like it's just for girls is in fact one of the most diabolical, insidious, and addictive games I've ever played in my 30 years of video and computer games

DeathKnight
05-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Animal Crossing

Sylvie
05-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Get Animal Crossing... maybe.

The thing is with that game, is that you play it all day for the first week you get it. But, then it gets repetitive. You start doing the same thing over and over again.

1. turn on
2. look in shops for cool stuff
3.oh, nothin cool... "click off"
OR
1. Go fishing
2. get bored
3. sell your fish
4. get money
5. waste it all on mortgage.
6. turn off.

I find myself logging on every day and playing for 10 minutes and then turning it off, because its so repetitive and im sick of looking at my guys creepy bug-eyed face.

::odindragoon::

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-29-2006, 07:57 AM
Kirby: Canvas Curse is a good bet. The stylus-only control scheme is very intuitive, and there's something particularly immersive about leading your character around on a path you draw yourself. And the level design always finds a way to complement the controls; each stage has some kind of unique gimmick, so the gameplay never stagnates. There's also plenty of replay value in the way of hidden medals hidden throughout stages, special challenges, time attacks, minigames, and five different playable characters.

~SapphireStar~
05-29-2006, 11:55 PM
I bought Tetris DS last week, if you like Tetris, its the best installment yet.
Needs to be purchased!
Also Phoenix Wright: Ace Attonery (sp). The reason? The game is just so much fun and its great shouting OBJECTION! into the mic :D Storys are all great and the characters are a buzz.

Rostum
05-30-2006, 12:52 AM
When's the new Zelda DS coming? I say get that. Otherwise a lot of suggestions like Kerby Canvas, Mario and Luigi, and Animal Crossing would be a good choice. =)

I Took the Red Pill
05-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Warioware Touched is pretty fun.

Cid Vicious
05-31-2006, 02:05 PM
If you have'nt played Resident Evil 1 on the playstation or Gamecube, then buy that.