PDA

View Full Version : question

Reeno the Alchemist
05-28-2006, 10:14 PM
in CT im comfused on how to get the ending when you first start the game (like right before marl is transported to the other time) i keep dieing so anyone got a stradegy???

Mo-Nercy
05-30-2006, 12:57 PM
You mean the ending you get when you hop on the right telepod as opposed to the left one that Lucca tells you to stand on during the Millennial Fair?

Jump in with Crono and Marle. You'll definitely need to have completed the game once already as there's no way you can beat Lavos on a New Game file. I don't think it should be any trouble if you've finished the game at least once already but basically get Crono to Confuse/Luminare the crap out of everything and Marle to heal.

Eiko Guy
06-17-2006, 10:54 AM
i do the opposite so its harder i beat lavos with regular attacks and only the lapiz for cure

Sefie1999AD
06-17-2006, 12:00 PM
You can either face Lavos before Marle is teleported to 600 AD so you can fight him with both Crono and Marle, or you can fight him with Crono solo if you face him after Marle has been teleported away. He shouldn't be too hard, especially with Crono and Marle. Just make sure you have status protection, and Gold Studs would be a good idea too.

IIRC, Marle can speed things up with Haste. Have Crono use Luminaire and his tech that hits the enemy four times (was it Confuse?). Marle can heal, or you can have her and Crono use Aura Whirl, Cure Whirl or whatever it was called. She can also help with her Ice spells. I can't remember if there's an item that casts Protect, but if there is, use one on Marle at least during the last phase since Grand Stone, the ultimate physical attack, will hurt her big-time if she's not protected.