PDA

View Full Version : New Year For DeathKnight

DeathKnight
05-29-2006, 07:17 AM
Well, I guess it's my b-day eh? damn, it came too fast....now I'm SUPPOSEDLY 21 years young, sheesh.

Ok then, tell me whatever the heck ya want:D :up:
Make it fun, include:

-B-day line
-Personal line
-requests
-questions
-gifts*************:plotting:
-and pics! any kind of crazy pics, whatever you feel is amusing.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-29-2006, 07:24 AM
I thought you were fourteen or something.

RSL
05-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Happy Birthday! Keep on rockin' in the fantasy league.

Zeromus_X
05-29-2006, 07:35 AM
Is the guy in your avatar the same guy in your sig? Is that guy from God of War? (I've never played it, it just looks familiar.)

Sylvie
05-29-2006, 07:38 AM
Happy Birthday :D

Leeza
05-29-2006, 07:46 AM
Happy birthday, DeathKnight. :)

DeathKnight
05-29-2006, 08:54 AM
Yay! I gots so many friends!

*salutes RSL* of course! gotta keep kicking ass

Zeramus_X, yeah it's the same guy, Kratos(from God Of War) He's actually the only v-game characters who looks like me..well somewhat.

Thanks OdinDragoon

Leeza!:exdee: :up: you're still the coolest mod.-babe around.

Man...what do I do now? There are so MANY things I want to change/make better, whatever I didn't get to do on my 20th year, I'll have to do on my 21st year with the light guiding me:meditate:

:hat: Thanks all

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Who the hell makes thier own birthday thread? And then goes and tells people what to say? I mean honestly.

DeathKnight
05-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Who the hell makes thier own birthday thread? And then goes and tells people what to say? I mean honestly.

It's more of a suggestion kind of thing. It's not like I'm telling people to say "DK's the best." Feel free to say whatever's on your mind as long as it's meant towards my b-day :tongue:

Christmas
05-29-2006, 09:52 AM
-B-day line - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
-Personal line - WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
-requests - NONE
-questions - WHERE DO YOU GET THE IDEA TO MADE THIS THREAD?
-gifts - I WILL GIVE YOU SOME OF MY HATE.
-and pics! any kind of crazy pics, whatever you feel is amusing.

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfmonkey1xk.jpg

See? I follow the rules.

Shoden
05-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Somehow I have developed an immunity to subliminal messages. Brainwashing me won't work, your plans have failed. Anyway go taste some beer, I got another 2 years. If you get hungover don't blame me, it was the elves....

Samuraid
05-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Happy Birthday. :)

So, now that you are 21, are you planning on legally trying a good alcoholic drink? :D

lady yunalesca
05-29-2006, 12:54 PM
happy b day DK!! xx

Twilight Edge
05-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Yo *sings* happy birthday to you~~~~!:D

DeathKnight
05-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Happy Birthday. :)

So, now that you are 21, are you planning on legally trying a good alcoholic drink? :D

nah, drinking's not for me, there are better things than that, plus I wanna live for 800 years.

Yo *sings* happy birthday to you~~~~!:D

Thanks man! True friends like you make the human race better.

happy b day DK!! xx

Lady Yunalesca! :happy: *hug*

DK
05-29-2006, 09:33 PM
I thought you were fourteen or something.

QFT.

Happy Day

DeathKnight
05-29-2006, 10:04 PM
thanks Kyono. But I really don't understand. Just 'cause I like Naruto and post a lot doesn't mean I'm 14, well those may not be the reasons why you thought that..but I'm just assuming. I'll post more one liners, seems to be something most 20+ members do here:mog:

StarChild
05-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Happy Birthday!

Zeldy
05-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Happy Birthday!

Levian
05-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Snappy Smurfday.

BoB hasn't used it in a long time, so I claim it. :tonberry:

edit: maybe the new filter is the reason why he stopped saying smurfday.

FallenAngel411
05-29-2006, 11:04 PM
fuckday?

edit: What new filter? o.O Anyways, yeah. The mew wishes DeathKnight a wonderful day of birth, and we will try to be less afraid of you from now on. You have recieved the gift of the mew. Feel honored. :3

Meat Puppet
05-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Snappy Smurfday.

BoB hasn't used it in a long time, so I claim it. :tonberry:

edit: maybe the new filter is the reason why he stopped saying smurfday.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1697527&postcount=33

----
The filter is the fuck filter, Bianca.

Roto13
05-30-2006, 12:22 AM
<!--
thanks Kyono. But I really don't understand. Just 'cause I like Naruto and post a lot doesn't mean I'm 14, well those may not be the reasons why you thought that..but I'm just assuming. I'll post more one liners, seems to be something most 20+ members do here:mog:

"what I hate 'bout racist bastards (specially the one who's skin is peach like) is that they think they're so damn devine compared to does who are brown or not as light as them."

"Yeah, that's what I mean. Sometimes girls stereotype more than necessary, ALOT of them act like robots.

In a country like Japan(where there's no prejudice and racism *cough* like in the U.S. you'd be better off with a black girl)."

"I ACCEPT days whether they're grey-ish, blue-ish, rainy, sunny. it's all the same. I accept the whether how it is, now if you talk 'bout hurricanes...that's a different story."

"***communists don't play around, they'll make PERFECT systems***"

"Rednecks from the south and mid-west states vote for Bush, then they cry that their kids are being killed in Iraq, pathetic, and they bitch 'bout everything he does. You voted for him, suffer the consequences"

"uuuuuuh..what?"

"They don't even know who god REALLY is and go blabbing their mouths to everyone 'bout it. God's skin isn't even peach color

Hardcore christians have no life and are possessed.(no offense to anyone)"

"But that's not really what pisses me off. What pisses me off is the fact that the gov't allowed private schools(the new way of segregation) to occur. I'd allow private schools, if and only if the gov't would provide public schools with the SAME resources, funding, and environments as private schools."

Talking about Chernobyl:

"That's what happens when you play with fire

Humans humans! pitiful humans!

It's good that they did what they did, but it's their fault if you think 'bout it.

Countries who allied themselves with the U.S ALL PAY a price.

Well hopefully humans will learn to stop playing around with nuclear stuff." -->

>_> Edit me, will you. >_>
Uhm... happy birthday!

Levian
05-30-2006, 12:27 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1697527&postcount=33

----
The filter is the smurf filter, Bianca.

You always find a way to break me, Liam. :( Damn you.

Tempest
05-30-2006, 01:14 AM
:happybday DeathKnight.

Zeromus_X
05-30-2006, 03:43 AM
I forgot how devine his one-liners were. :cat:

nik0tine
05-30-2006, 04:06 AM
This is the one birthday you're not supposed to remember.

lady yunalesca
05-30-2006, 03:37 PM
happy b day DK!! xx

Lady Yunalesca! :happy: *hug*

*big hug back- only to break free to air jam whole lotta rosie with you for you b-day*

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: