PDA

View Full Version : ultimate cheats cd help

RyanML
05-29-2006, 09:42 PM
having completed this game about 10 months ago, id like to refresh myself with it and play it all the way through, but taking the easy way and cheating... only problem is.. i use the cd, select the cheats and then insert the game, but there is a constant black screen and it doesnt move on... anyone had this problem?

Psychotic
05-29-2006, 11:58 PM
I once had an ultimate cheats disc (It was all my brother and had nothing to do with me :shifty:) and that would happen for a couple of games. Not a whole lot you can do about it, really.

But come on, it's not like FFX-2 is that hard without cheats. If you have a New Game+ saved from when you completed it, you'll find it easy enough to complete again.

Dark Paladin
05-30-2006, 12:48 PM
having completed this game about 10 months ago, id like to refresh myself with it and play it all the way through, but taking the easy way and cheating... only problem is.. i use the cd, select the cheats and then insert the game, but there is a constant black screen and it doesnt move on... anyone had this problem?

Did you complete it 100% last time or did you just complete the story?
If you just completed the main story then go and do things that you didn't do before.

Rhi
06-01-2006, 04:35 PM
never happened with me before, try putting in fewer cheats. adding too many makes the game go wierd. on one of my datas, i had 75% and had done 2 new game+'s but the cheat disc stopped the percentage from going up, so i had to restart. it does stuff like that. oh, and learning abilities, beware with that, cause for ages after, once you complete the dressphere it keeps 'relearning' the last ability for AAAAGES. it's annoying.