PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-30-2006, 05:47 PM
anybody has information on this game? i couldnt watch cuase the site said i was "too young":mad:

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Ive just typed it into Google and gone on the first link and there was no age restrictions. But it does look amazing.

From the team that brought the world Prince of Persia and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell comes a sophisticated new franchise utilizing the power of next-gen technology for its complex action. The first game in the Assassin's Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Supposedly it's actually about a modern-day assassin who has ended up in a mental hospital, where he has delusions of being one of the original historical assassins. The Game Over sequence consists of him waking up in his hospital bed and so forth.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-30-2006, 07:42 PM
alrighty, is there a trailer without the agere restriction?

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 07:55 PM
On the normal site. It just loads it up automatically.

Maxico
05-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Supposedly it's actually about a modern-day assassin who has ended up in a mental hospital, where he has delusions of being one of the original historical assassins. The Game Over sequence consists of him waking up in his hospital bed and so forth.

That seems pointlessly contrived and kind of ruins the whole feel they were going for, for me.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-30-2006, 08:16 PM
wow i watched it and it looks pretty good

Elite Lord Sigma
05-30-2006, 08:25 PM
This is one of the games from E3 I'm looking forward to.

Cruise Control
05-30-2006, 09:02 PM
It's game informers cover story, I'll scan it and post it later.

Rengori
05-30-2006, 11:41 PM
anybody has information on this game? i couldnt watch cuase the site said i was "too young":mad:
Don't listen to the man. FIGHT THE POWER!

XxSephirothxX
05-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Trailer looks fantastic. If the combat and world are open-ended enough, it could be one of the best titles coming out in the near future. Ubisoft has a pretty good track record of making high-quality games, and I hope this one lives up to expectations.

I Took the Red Pill
05-31-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah, the whole "if it sticks out more than 2 inches, it's interactive" rule seems pretty awesome. I hope they can pull it off.