PDA

View Full Version : Beard stroker!

Rye
05-30-2006, 08:51 PM
I was taking a quiz in History. It was on India, and it was really easy, so I finished early. My friend was done too. There's this guy that sits near her that recently grew a soul patch and we always joke about his sitting around stroking it, so I caught her gaze and started stroking my chin like I had one too, to make her laugh. Then I realise how often I do those kind of things, like using hand gestures and using body language to make people laugh. I have so many signs for each friend to make them laugh. Like, for example, for my friend Peter, I put my head in my hand and make a really bitchy look at him as a joke, because my bitch of a Chorus teacher always has that bitchy face on when she looks at me (she strongly dislikes me, not getting into that) to make him laugh, because he thinks her hating me is amusing. :p

---

So do you have an type of body language, hand gestures, etc that you use as a secret signal or an inside joke? If so, what. Keep it semi-clean, folks. >:o

DeathKnight
05-30-2006, 08:59 PM
I HATE people who using body language or motions to try to make fun of others :irked: feel like cutting their hands off. Anyway, I rarely do those annoying things.

Old Manus
05-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Burned

Rye
05-30-2006, 09:08 PM
I HATE people who using body language or motions to try to make fun of others :irked: feel like cutting their hands off. Anyway, I rarely do those annoying things.

I don't know if that was referring to me, but we weren't making fun of him, because he's our friend and he knows it's all in good fun and has a good sense of humour. And I wouldn't call it annoying to joke around with one's friend quietly, but to each his own.

RPJesus
05-30-2006, 09:13 PM
I tend to make mine up as I go along, so my friend never follows.
When I find someone... special... they'll understand me. :(

Besides those ones that require a stupid slow friend to actually join in, a good slap in the face.

rubah
05-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Me and a couple of my friends emphasize our chests to tease one of our well endowed friends.

kikimm
05-31-2006, 01:44 AM
There's this one...arm gesture, I guess, that one of my friends does, and while it loks natural when he does it, when anyone else does it it's weird and I guess that's a thing now between us. This awkward up and down thing, yeah. Kinda like a robot, maybe? Silly xD

That's all I can think of right now.

Giga Guess
05-31-2006, 02:31 AM
Whenever Glenn goes fishing for a reaction, I give him an approximaute look of death. That throws him into hysterics (For the record, I do it to be silly...not threatening.)

Madame Adequate
05-31-2006, 03:06 AM

I don't know if that was referring to me, but we weren't making fun of him, because he's our friend and he knows it's all in good fun and has a good sense of humour. And I wouldn't call it annoying to joke around with one's friend quietly, but to each his own.

There's no 'u' in 'humor' >=|
Edit: YOU CAN SPEEL GUD HUKSLEE!
There is only one 'u'.

And I don't know. I can't think of anything like this which I or my friends do.

fire_of_avalon
05-31-2006, 03:41 AM
Whenever someone does something stupid I stick my upper teeth out and cross my eyes. Does that count?

Tasura
05-31-2006, 06:16 AM
If you don't know anything about D&D(Dungeons and Dragons) don't bther reading the following.

My Cleric failed a Will save, damn botching >_<, so he couldnt cast any spells, which i didnt know, so i tried, and the spell failed, so I tapped my hand on the desk, then looked at my fingers, then did it again, and it made everyone laugh like mad, and now, when a spell in M:TG or D&D doesnt work, we all do that festure to show a fizzle, and every still cracks up after 3 years.

DeathKnight
05-31-2006, 08:12 AM

Yeah, to each his own indeed. I just find it annoying, friend or not, but that's life:luigi: