PDA

View Full Version : Picture & Name Matching

Evastio
05-31-2006, 03:16 AM
I know that the main characters names in FF3 are Luneth, Arkus, Lephia, and Freyg. What I don't know is what each of them look like. Could someone post pictures of each of them and say what their name is? :confused:

Crossblades
05-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Luneth is this guy in the scan

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff3ds/propaganda/ff3ds020.jpg

Lephia is obviously the girl, but not sure of the other two that match

Evastio
06-06-2006, 03:48 AM
Now that I've seen this video (http://jeux-france.com/downloads6014_video-final-fantasy-iii.html) I know that Arkus is the brown haired guy and Freyg is the blond.

Reine
06-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Just look at my sig.

Luneth: The girly guy next to Lephia
Lephia: The red haired white mage girl
Arkus: The black mage with brown hair
Freyg: The red mage pimp

Sefie1999AD
06-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Are the character classes fixed this time, do the Onion Kids get some spells too or were all those characters Red Mages or something? In that video clip, the characters were able to fight and use white and black magic. And in that picture posted by Crossblades, is the long-haired girl with a crown in the top right Princess Sara?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-14-2006, 12:48 AM
The characters in the demo are all "Freelancers," a new class similar to FFV's Bare class. Its exact properties are unclear at this time. And yes, that girl is Sara.
I know that the main characters names in FF3 are Luneth, Arkus, Lephia, and Freyg.As of E3, their names are Luneth, Ark, Refia, and Ingus--which are much closer to their Japanese names.

Moon Rabbits
06-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Ingus is one letter away from a character I used to RP named Ignus. :\ Strange.

On topic, didn't the original main characters not HAVE names in FF3j?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-14-2006, 01:28 AM
That's correct. But this remake is expanding FFIII's storyline, and that naturally entails giving the heroes personalities and hence names.

Hayabusa
06-14-2006, 06:38 PM
It makes me sad :( really, It makes sense they need to have an update for non-hardcore fans but they should have a port too :(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-14-2006, 09:32 PM
As a hardcore fan, I'm very excited about it. If I wanted everything to be the way it was on the Famicom, I'd just play that version.

Sefie1999AD
06-14-2006, 09:43 PM
I just hope the storyline and all the best features remain the way they were, so that the game will at least feel like the FF3j from NES. I haven't played FF1 DoS, but I think FFII and especially FFIV for GBA were well done, so hopefully FFIII DS will be as loyal to the original version as FFIV-A was for the original game. I'm not mad about turning 2D graphics into 3D, I think FFIII DS looks great. :) And I wish they added save points to the game. If nowhere else, at least to the final dungeon after defeating Zande. IMHO, the last dungeon is challenging enough even with a save point.