PDA

View Full Version : Jidoor : Auction?

Dell
05-31-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm about to go to the Cave of Sealed Gate or whatever it was called. Now that I have the control of Blackjack, I wish to do some sidequest. One of them is the Auction. You can get ZoneSeek and Golem but someone win ZoneSeek so my question is how do I get ZoneSeek back?

Peter_20
05-31-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm not really sure, but I think it will be kept there as a bidding item until you win it yourself.

Dell
05-31-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm not really sure, but I think it will be kept there as a bidding item until you win it yourself.

I try to enter again a lot of time but ZoneSeek is still unavailable.

Peter_20
05-31-2006, 02:29 PM

I try to enter again a lot of time but ZoneSeek is still unavailable.Well, it does take some time before it shows up. :)

Crossblades
05-31-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm about to go to the Cave of Sealed Gate or whatever it was called. Now that I have the control of Blackjack, I wish to do some sidequest. One of them is the Auction. You can get ZoneSeek and Golem but someone win ZoneSeek so my question is how do I get ZoneSeek back?

It'll appear again. You just have to wait a while

Peter_20
05-31-2006, 05:05 PM
I think there's some file on the Internet that allows you to make the Espers appear at a 100% rate.

Dell
05-31-2006, 05:19 PM

It'll appear again. You just have to wait a while

So, I should go to the Cave of the Sealed Gate first?

I think there's some file on the Internet that allows you to make the Espers appear at a 100% rate.

Is this a cheat? I don't want to use a cheat.

NeoCracker
05-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Try 4 times, if it hasn't appeared step out of the town and re enter. OTherwise the same Items seem to keep reapearing a lot more.

Peter_20
05-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Is this a cheat?I guess so, but seriously: where's the challenge in re-visiting a house forever?
Anyone can do that, this file just saves you some time. :D

Dell
06-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Is this a cheat?I guess so, but seriously: where's the challenge in re-visiting a house forever?
Anyone can do that, this file just saves you some time. :D

I want to win without a cheat. FFVI - No cheat!

ljkkjlcm9
06-01-2006, 05:38 AM
I hope they make the imp robot buyable in the GBA version as another character, that'd be cool!

THE JACKEL

starseeker
06-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Try sleeping in the inn, I found that helped

Dell
06-05-2006, 06:49 PM
I just get it, thanks everyone!:)

I have one last question: Should I master all of the Espers Magic before going to the Cave to the Sealed Gate?

Tavrobel
06-05-2006, 07:54 PM
You shouldn't need it, (if you know at least Cure, you'll survive) but if you want to, you can fight Itangnirs on the Triangle Island, which give 10 Magic Points each.

Dell
06-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Thanks, Tav. But I master it anyway because I'm a training freaks.

Peter_20
06-07-2006, 02:09 PM
I just get it, thanks everyone!:)

I have one last question: Should I master all of the Espers Magic before going to the Cave to the Sealed Gate?Well, I once had *all* chars learn *all* possible magics during this part of the game, but this made the game too easy. :mad:

I'd recommend learning Life for all chars, though, because of all the undead creatures inside the cave. :D

Dell
06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I'd recommend learning Life for all chars, though, because of all the undead creatures inside the cave. :D

I already see this! No! I already know the secret................thank you:love: , I'll make sure that my Mog learn Life so that El Nino and Life can beat all the monster.:D