PDA

View Full Version : Kadaj sounds like a girl

hplvr
06-01-2006, 03:06 AM
dont u think that Kadaj and Yazoo both sound like girls, lke i was making fun of the part when kadaj says "And together we can take revenge on the planet." and i was making fun of me him/her by saying "And together we can take revenge on the planet YAY!" *Throws arms up in the air* isnt that so fine and dandy! PILLOW FIGHT! lmao i thought that was funny

~SapphireStar~
06-01-2006, 03:09 AM
In the dubbed version? I thought they sounded fine in both, they just had young voices cause they are only in their late teens. Didnt sound feminine to me.

LunarWeaver
06-01-2006, 03:12 AM
:rolleyes2

Aralith
06-01-2006, 05:55 AM
I too thought that they sounded fine in both versions, though definitely a bit higher pitched in the English version. Watch it in Japanese if you haven't already done so. They're pretty young. Sixteen, seventeen at the most, though I think Loz looks like he's more in his twenties than his teens. Anyways, yeah, they're supposed to sound young, almost to the point of innocence. They're just blindly following their mother. Sorry, getting off topic. Shutting up now.

-xknife-called-lustx-
06-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I thought Kadaj sounded like Mugestu from The Bouncer haha. No, I don't think either of them sounded like girls.

PontiusPilate
06-02-2006, 12:47 AM
In the dubbed version? I thought they sounded fine in both, they just had young voices cause they are only in their late teens. Didnt sound feminine to me.

I thought thought Kadaj sounded like a women, or a man trying to be a women. Come to think of it, he looked like a women too.

one winged shinigami
06-02-2006, 10:05 AM
When I first saw Kadaj, (and Loz, now that I think about it) I thought he was a girl.... When I actually HEARD him, i realized he was a guy.

Zeromus_X
06-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Meh. He's bishounen. There's quite alot of them in anime/etc.

Although I can't for the life of me think of a reason why...:cat: :confused:

*~Angel Wing~*
06-06-2006, 12:44 AM
lke i was making fun of the part when kadaj says "And together we can take revenge on the planet."
OMG that was funny!!! :kaolaugh: He SOOO sounded like a girl at that part!!! :D

I thought thought Kadaj sounded like a women, or a man trying to be a women. Come to think of it, he looked like a women too.
Yes, and Yazoo DEFINETLY looked like a woman.

hplvr
06-06-2006, 09:18 PM
haha both of them did!! and they both sound like woman its realllllly funny
and i dont think i can find any of the japanease here in Canada and plus i dont want to then i wont understand a thing they say hehe

Shiny
06-07-2006, 03:00 AM
dont u think that Kadaj and Yazoo both sound like girls, lke i was making fun of the part when kadaj says "And together we can take revenge on the planet." and i was making fun of me him/her by saying "And together we can take revenge on the planet YAY!" *Throws arms up in the air* isnt that so fine and dandy! PILLOW FIGHT! lmao i thought that was funny
Ha, I don't think Kadaj sounded like a woman but then again he probably hasn't fully hit puberty yet. Yazoo didn't talk enough for me to determine what he really sounds like, but from what I can remember his voice was masculine, but soft. They should have made their voices feminine to match with their feminine appearance. :D

hplvr
06-07-2006, 03:39 AM
Ha, I don't think Kadaj sounded like a woman but then again he probably hasn't fully hit puberty yet. Yazoo didn't talk enough for me to determine what he really sounds like, but from what I can remember his voice was masculine, but soft. They should have made their voices feminine to match with their feminine appearance. :D
omg so true! that would of been hilarious!

PontiusPilate
06-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Kadaj would go well in a dress

Reine
06-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Kadaj is voiced by the same voica actor as Fayt Leingod in Star Ocean 3.

Theres quite a few SO3 voice actors in the movie actually.

hplvr
06-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Kadaj is voiced by the same voica actor as Fayt Leingod in Star Ocean 3.

Theres quite a few SO3 voice actors in the movie actually.
I didnt kno that

Dark_Waltz
06-10-2006, 06:41 PM
They all sounded drugged but it was kind of eerie so I didn't mind!
I saw kadaj's hair and thought almost instantly...wow myspace hair do :D

atlanteay
06-10-2006, 10:03 PM
i thought they looked like girls. Their voices sounded high but not feminie. The looks were definitely confused me at first until they started talking.

Sefie1999AD
06-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I don't think Kadaj sounded like a girl, more like a youngster or a kid. Though that's what they pretty much were, "children" who were lost and desperately looking for their "mother", Jenova. As characters, I don't think Kadaj was that girly, maybe Yazoo was somewhat girly, although I think he looked the most like Sephiroth (especially with his long hair).

MysticD
06-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Well,though i hated Kadaj's dubbed English voice,i dont think Kadaj or Yazoo sound like girls,even
though Yazoo looked girly.

I guess some people have different opinions.

BardTard
06-18-2006, 12:53 AM
lol thats great. I only saw it in Japanese though... I never got around to seeing it in english yet. He sounds pretty sexy in Japanese I think.

Freya Coral
07-24-2006, 09:25 PM
When I saw that picture of Kadaj on the back of the DVD case, I thought he was a girl. Hm. ;)

Mr. Lawl
07-25-2006, 03:42 AM
I didn't think they where girls at all. Though they do have very femanine attributes... Lol when my dad saw me watching it, he kept saying "Well, that one with the long hair's not bad lookin'." I didn't tell him Yazoo is a guy... It is hilarious.

ChibiKadaj
07-28-2006, 04:43 AM
I wouldn't know cause i've only seen the Japanese verison. I don't think he sounds like a girl.