PDA

View Full Version : Pissed me off

Marluxiaswife
06-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Today i was using the bathroom at my school and some girl came in she looked like some show off, and was looking at me when i was puting somehting on my lips, and she said "are you puting cover up on your lips?" am like yeah i don't like my lips red, and she like isn't that what color your lips should be?, i'm like yeah but i like puting cover up on my lips so my skin won't look so white and she like isn't what your color skin is? in a show off voice

i was about to say you know what you have prombles don't you?!

so don't you think she does?! :mad:

Rye
06-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Just ignore her. :) What she says about how you look doesn't matter. I get hung up when people say stuff about how I look too, so I know how you feel. Just try to shrug it off and laugh about it. You'll feel better. :)

Doomie
06-01-2006, 11:45 PM
I don't get it. Call her fat next time, or something.

Venom
06-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Take the Venom approach.

Hit her in the face.:)

Levian
06-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Don't worry. It's been taken care of.

Psychotic
06-02-2006, 12:50 AM
If you like putting cover on your lips, or rather, the way you look afterwards, why does it really matter what some snooty little cow thinks? Remember, it's your face, not hers.

DK
06-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Yeah I know how you feel. I got a load of abuse from wearing a skirt to school, and having my hair in pigtails, but DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU. Stay true to yourself, girlfriend. And if they say anything again be all "don't make me take my heel off" and grab for your shoe. It worked for me.

Zeromus_X
06-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Act like they don't exist? It isn't that hard. Stupid people will suffocate in their own ignorance sooner or later.

StarChild
06-02-2006, 01:37 AM
just ignore her, people are weird. I put cover up my lips too and on my eyelids too.

rubah
06-02-2006, 05:29 AM
tell her she's going to die because she wrote a message in eyeliner or because you're only supposed to put blush along your cheekbones but NO WHERE ELSE.

DeathKnight
06-02-2006, 05:33 AM
Be like "who the hell are you anywya"??? :irked: and walk outta there.

Dell
06-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Just leave her alone. She would look stupid like that.

Psydekick
06-02-2006, 08:53 AM
Like MP i dont get it but just ignore her, snobby brats deserved to be ignored!

~Sora!

PS Or you could just go up to her and smack her one, really your choice

Dignified Pauper
06-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Today i was using the bathroom at my school and some girl came in she looked like some show off, and was looking at me when i was puting somehting on my lips, and she said "are you puting cover up on your lips?" am like yeah i don't like my lips red, and she like isn't that what color your lips should be?, i'm like yeah but i like puting cover up on my lips so my skin won't look so white and she like isn't what your color skin is? in a show off voice

i was about to say you know what you have prombles don't you?!

so don't you think she does?! :mad:

I think what she said was perfectly fine and I don't see the need to complain. In fact, I bet she's a brilliant mind and would be really nice given a chance.

Calliope
06-02-2006, 09:39 AM
You should tell her that your skin is really supposed to be green/blue/whatever, and then proceed to paint it that colour whilst calming screaming and prancing around the bathroom.

Drift
06-02-2006, 11:52 AM
grab a cubicle door and slap her in the face with it and then do the hulk GRRRR HULK ANGRY!

GhandiOwnsYou
06-02-2006, 12:29 PM
KICK HER IN THE NUTS. ... wait. i don't think that would work. nevermind. DAMN YOU WOMEN FOR NOT HAVING WEAK SPOTS!

Levian
06-02-2006, 12:33 PM
DAMN YOU WOMEN FOR NOT HAVING WEAK SPOTS!

Kick her in the baby. :choc:

~SapphireStar~
06-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Man she sounds like Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter, a little Miss Know-It-All. Ive experinced loads of them from primary school up to here at uni. Just ignore the little tramp, shes obiviously a nosey brat who has nothing better to do then judge other people.

Zeldy
06-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Just ignore her, you get girls like that everywhere. Best thing you can do is say nothing at all.

Ki Ki
06-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Psy's very smart. Don't you agree? <:

crazybayman
06-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Next time it happens, wait for the little tramp to walk away. Then get a running start, jump her from behind, and ram her face into a wall.

As she lies there unconcious, stand over her and shout "YA LIKE THAT BEEOTCH!?!?!?!?!?!"

:)

Naw, seriously though, from what you typed, it seems she just had a weird way of encouraging you to show off your natural beauty, and not cover your face in make-up. Not that its her business of course, it was a rather rude way of saying it, actually. But perhaps she had good intentions.

Marluxiaswife
06-02-2006, 03:51 PM
yeah all these ideas make me smile thanks :kaoclove: